[WIP] "Breeze" - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] "Breeze" (/showthread.php?tid=107504)
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - deh2k7 - 2012-03-26 06:32
v0.3 is looking AWESOME. I love the improvements!
Some thoughts so far based on:
1. The 'Watched' icon - would it be better to show in the upper right hand corner vs. the lower left? It might be a bit more visible there, since many posters have less 'stuff there vs. the lower right.
2. No option to display 'Watched' icon in TV shows Episode View.
3. Ability to customize the main tile in the Metro TV and Films view to give the user choice of Latest, Random (Featured), or Currently Watching.
4. TV Show logo, in the Episode view, is not aligned with the info panel at the bottom. The top line of the panel goes through the logo.
5. Is there a way to turn on plot scrolling on the Episode view?
6. The Weather+ addon seems to be pretty much dead at this point. It looks like Weather Underground (the new default for XBMC) is being expanded by Ronie to include pretty much everything Weather+ did and more. Might want to keep that in mind when you work on weather. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116668&pid=1054392#pid1054392
I'll keep posting as I learn more about the latest build.
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - diego-ch - 2012-03-26 15:45
do you plan on adding pvr suport?
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - Tobby - 2012-03-26 22:25
(2012-03-25 23:57)Eddage Wrote: Just pushed an update to github, version 0.3.0...Lika a boss. This looks fucking brilliant.
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - tree_jammer - 2012-03-26 23:36
WOW! you've really taken it in a different direction with the Metro styling I love it! I am a sucker for the bright light skins (been rocking alaska mod for the last year) but this is definitely a contender to replace it once its finished! amazing job dude.
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - d_hero - 2012-03-27 01:51
a little bug, when you disable a horizontal menu, it seems to not remove it completely, so for example i have removed weather, but it still appears. The problem is that when you scroll along the menu, each item gets bigger and gets highlighted when you select it, except when it gets to weather, this item still gets bigger, as if you had selected a correct item, but it does not get highlighted black, instead, the black moves on to the next item, so then the black highlighting and the increase of the menu item text size becomes out of sync. Does that make any sense at all?!
heres a shot to try to explain, look at the weather label and settings label. in this instance i had moved along the menu list and got to weather but this is what happens
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - wimpy - 2012-03-27 04:10
Just downloaded the v0.3.0 and I must say I'm VERY impressed. Excellent piece of work!
One request if mentioned before: a view for episode in the horizontal style of "Poster Fixed" would be great as some like to have the same "view/feel" for all levels of tvshows (shows/seasons/episodes).
Possible ? :-)
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - Tobby - 2012-03-27 06:18
Just one question. When you set one of the + tiles to Genres, Year etc under TV-shows or Films, how do I change them again?
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - Quokka1979 - 2012-03-27 07:21
would be sweet if we could like the tv +tiles to a show direct
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - deh2k7 - 2012-03-27 07:32
(2012-03-27 06:18)Tobby Wrote: Just one question. When you set one of the + tiles to Genres, Year etc under TV-shows or Films, how do I change them again?
You can also change it under Breeze settings. in fact I didn't know you could change them from the main menu if they were not currently set until you said something.
Re: RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - Tobby - 2012-03-27 13:03
(2012-03-27 07:32)deh2k7 Wrote:Funny how things work out, huh? Thanks.(2012-03-27 06:18)Tobby Wrote: Just one question. When you set one of the + tiles to Genres, Year etc under TV-shows or Films, how do I change them again?