Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- jitterjames - 2011-11-26

pyrodex Wrote:I don't know if this is an Aeon issue or an Eden issue but lately I've noticed that when the HTPC is used (always keep mine on) the dimmed screensaver never stops. I have to literally close XBMC and restart it to resolve the issue. Even playing a video in that mode causes it to be dim... thoughts?

It's not an issue for me on the two installs I have here with MQ3 and Eden. Maybe try another nightly.

- woodyearl - 2011-11-26

freebs Wrote:Anyone running Pandora on MQ3?

I can't get it to log in... it's fine in other skins.

Thinking a case sensitive thing with regards to login and pass Huh?

Not sure..

Thanks!

Yes I have this problem too. What I did to resolve it was to totally uninstall pandora. Switch skin to Confluence. Install pandora then test. If ok then switch skin back to MQ3.

- verhak - 2011-11-26

Hi guys,

I have a problem adding a custom menu item (add-on) to the main menu (via the MQ3 skin). The plugin is RadioTime. I'm trying to add a new menu item called 'Radio'. When clicking this item it should launch the RadioTime add-on.

Now when trying to add the plugin I'm unable to select it. It seems that I can only see enabled 'Programs', and not other enabled add-ons (in my case a Music Add-on).
Now the strange thing is that I was able to do this in an older version of MQ3. Does anyone now how I can solve this?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

- jasonwc - 2011-11-26

jitterjames Wrote:It's not an issue for me on the two installs I have here with MQ3 and Eden. Maybe try another nightly.

No issues here either. One button press resumes from the screensaver. It seems weird things happen when XBMC gets corrupted. In my case, the option to flatten tv shows with only one season disappeared on both of my installs. A fresh install fixed the issue.

- RavenNL - 2011-11-26

Is it normal that extrafanart only changes picture when a tv-show has the following folder structure;

Entourage/season 1/ (example)

I noticed that extrafanart changes picture when your on the main screen of the tv-shows but when you eventually select a tv show and where you can choose which episode you want to watch it doesn't change anymore. But when a tv-show is in the folder structure as above it does scroll through all the extra fanarts.

I personally don't keep all seasons and most of them are deleted when the season ends, so I mainly have a tv directory with all the loose episodes in it. But then the extrafan art doesn't work unless I add a season 1/2/3 etc directory and move all episodes in that directory.

Also not all tv-shows have multiple seasons (Band of brothers / pacific etc)

- TheSwede1970 - 2011-11-27

Latest update, friggin awesome thanks...

- Martijn - 2011-11-27

RavenNL Wrote:Is it normal that extrafanart only changes picture when a tv-show has the following folder structure;

This is the same in most skins. So even when a tvshow only has one season it is very common that skin still expect that you use:
Code:
Band of brothers/Season 1/Band of brothers S01EP01.mkv
Even the xbmc scrapers prefers it that way.

- Omegatron - 2011-11-27

RavenNL Wrote:Is it normal that extrafanart only changes picture when a tv-show has the following folder structure;

I noticed that extrafanart changes picture when your on the main screen of the tv-shows but when you eventually select a tv show and where you can choose which episode you want to watch it doesn't change anymore. But when a tv-show is in the folder structure as above it does scroll through all the extra fanarts.

I personally don't keep all seasons and most of them are deleted when the season ends, so I mainly have a tv directory with all the loose episodes in it. But then the extrafan art doesn't work unless I add a season 1/2/3 etc directory and move all episodes in that directory.

i reported this bug to marcos last week and i think he fixed this for next release.

- jasonwc - 2011-11-27

I just found the options to use random fanart for the movie and television home screens. I've wanted that feature for a while and it's awesome. Thanks for your hard work and for making such a polished, full-featured and configurable skin.

- RavenNL - 2011-11-27

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:This is the same in most skins. So even when a tvshow only has one season it is very common that skin still expect that you use:
Code:
Band of brothers/Season 1/Band of brothers S01EP01.mkv
Even the xbmc scrapers prefers it that way.

The xbmc scrapers have no problem picking up series in the
Code:
Band of brothers/Band of brothers S01EP01.mkv
directory structure.

Also movies have the same directory structure (/Transformers/transformers.mkv) and extrafanart/mq3 have no problems changing the fanart every few seconds then.

So why does a tv-show needs to be in a season folder then, if you compare the filestructure of a movie and a tv-show without a season folder, they both have the same directory structure (/Name/extrafanart)

Oh also I want to stress out, when you are at the tv-show library it works fine without any problem, so I would think it should work as well when you have selected a tv-show

@Ajedi
It got fixed in a certain way as 1.1.1 can already be downloaded, but it only works what I posted above. Not sure if that is the exactly same problem you have filed as a bug.

- Omegatron - 2011-11-27

Im a bit confussed, whas there a skin update recently? i have version 1.1.1. I havent seen the skin being updated the last few days. did i miss something?

- RavenNL - 2011-11-27

1.1.1 is the latest and i think it got updated thursday or friday, probably updated it by itself that's why you havent noticed it

Film Taglines - spinecho - 2011-11-27

Hi, As posted previously, I've started using this awesome skin after using Aeon NOx (SVN). I'm running v1.1.1 on the latest Pre-Eden nightly.

One thing that I miss is that Nox has an option to show the Movie Tagline at the top of the infobox (e.g. for Forbidden Planet the tagline is: "It's Out Of This World!"), but I cannot see how to show the tagline in MQ3.
Is this possible or not?

Thanks

- U5tabil - 2011-11-27

Im trying to add a consert but it always ends up in movies. Since the music movie scrapper cant find the consert. But movies do. How can i manually add it to consert?

- mad-max - 2011-11-27

u5tabil: check the scraper dev area...there is concertdb scraper and instructions