Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- marv_el - 2011-12-08

i tried google weather as replacement for weather.com, but mq3 doesnt show the menu entry "weather". there's even no way to enable it manually.

isn't it supported or a bug?

marv

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-08

Hello everyone, the way I can, I will fill orders.

A preview of version 1.1.2:

Low List - Banner mode

I would like to thank all users / friends who are at this moment sending messages of support or contributing in some way.

- gargoyle67 - 2011-12-08

Nice, Thanks MarcosQui.

- st graveyard - 2011-12-08

Thank you Marcos!!!!

- Zxurian - 2011-12-08

wow, awesome job Marqos. Love the new low list banner mode.

- Fuunk - 2011-12-08

About low list within a series, I really like the "info panel" screen that appears after 2s, with the "season 1" cover on the left. This layout could be used as main episode display with left/right arrows. Looks like this :

- Lockos - 2011-12-08

@Marcos : Awesome ! Glad to have some news from the MQ project, and hope you feel better !

Artist slide Show bug - Lady Baerbel - 2011-12-08

Hi ! First Marcos i love your Skin !!!

To all: can someone please make a new Issues here http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/list. I cant do this i am only a user ;-)

Issuse: I start a MP3 and press the Tab Key, the window cange and the Artist Slide Show beginn to run and change the pictures. "After" that the biography window comes down and the Slide Show stops.

When the biography window is "faster", the Slide show Window works fine.

Sorry for my bad english :-(

Hier noch mal auf Deutsch. Wenn ich ein MP3 abspiele und die Tab Taste drücke wechselt ja das Fenster. Dann startet die Slideshow und wechselt die Bilder. Sofern aber dann das Biographie Fenster runter klappt friert die Slide Show ein.
Wenn ich dann 2 x die Tabtaste drücke wird erst das Bio Fenster geladen und dann erst das Slideshow Fenster. Dann läuft es sauber durch.

Sprich: Wenn das Biographie Fenster ehr als das Slideshow Fenster da ist läuft die Slideshow durch. Wenn erst das Slideshow Fenster kommt und dann das Bio Fenster wird ( so sieht es für mich aus) das Slideshowfenster "überlagert". Das gleich tritt auf wenn man direkt in das Hauptmenü geht und dann in der mittleren Leiste die Laufzeit wird.

Ich habe Videos gemacht wo kann ich so was lassen ?? Helft mal bitte eurer Bärbel :-)

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-08

Hi i love the skin but have a few im surevery simple questions but have searched and cant find the answers.

First.

I want seperate home menus for

Standup comedy
UFC
Poker

i can add and name the fine from the settings menu, but then i cant work out how to add the sourcesHuh? the buttons are there but dont do anything.

How do i add the sources?

And secondly

A lot of my tv show icons are squished orzoomed in or something, this isnt directly to do with the skin as it is the same in other skins. Anyone know why?

thanks awesome skin dude.

- chippie - 2011-12-08

GeezerJT Wrote:Hi i love the skin but have a few im surevery simple questions but have searched and cant find the answers.

First.

I want seperate home menus for

Standup comedy
UFC
Poker

i can add and name the fine from the settings menu, but then i cant work out how to add the sourcesHuh? the buttons are there but dont do anything.

How do i add the sources?

And secondly

A lot of my tv show icons are squished orzoomed in or something, this isnt directly to do with the skin as it is the same in other skins. Anyone know why?

thanks awesome skin dude.

The easiest way here is to add each source to a Favorite;

Video>Files

Highlight the source and hit "c" then "Add to Favourites" You can then add the Favourite as a Main Menu Item. Also take a look at playlists, they can be easily configured and also added as Menu Items.

As for the other issue, do you hold your art with the TV Shows as it may be the way you have named them, take a look a few post back at the correct naming conventions. Please can you give us a few examples or a screen shot.

Big Grin

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-08

Oh i think i understand, will try thanks.

Have sorted the other issue by manually downloading new thumbnails.

- Deano316 - 2011-12-08

@GeezerJT - check the link below for UFC, might help.

- GeezerJT - 2011-12-09

Sorry still cant work out what to do to get it to work.

Also for UFC what do you scan for? movies or tv? as neither is picking up any metadata for me.
edit scratch that. scanning by movie has picked up the data, but they are now all in my movie directory where i dont want them.

How can i keep them out of there.

- sokinsohim - 2011-12-09

First time here man.I want to give you my sincere greetings and tell you how gratefoul i am for your exellent work u have done....A million thanks...

Can i ask u one question?
the last weeks i had a problem with the backdrops(movies) on the main menu...The backdrops of my collection wont change when idling on main menu and instead black screen is shown like this:

and my option config is:

anyone who has the same problemHuh?

- mindweaver - 2011-12-09

MarcosQui Wrote:Hello everyone, the way I can, I will fill orders.

A preview of version 1.1.2

I would like to thank all users / friends who are at this moment sending messages of support or contributing in some way.

Lovely to see your name in here again! Smile