Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-23

Aeon MQ 3 - version 1.1.3 available

Changelog:

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 1. - Improved performance in view modes/mediacase enabled.
Added: Disable show file name while watching movie's trailer. (issue 56)
Added: GUI Mode for Artwork Downloader. (issue 59)
Added: Hebrew fonts - Idan, thank you for that. (issue 69)
Added: Translation into Hebrew - Idan, thank you for that.
Added: Translation into Slovenian - ntadej, thank you for that.
Updated: German translation - Parker_Payne, thank you for that.
Changed: For H264 the skin will always show the bluray box and also the flags. Not longer need to place the tag 'bluray' in the filename.
Changed: Uncompressed media flag/out of xbt (codec, studios, source, audio). (issue 72)
Changed: Weather - Shortcut/popup will appear allways - reverting to the previous mode, more user friendly.
Changed: Alternative banner - small change in order to make the function more accurately.
Changed: New trailer access mode, more user friendly.
Changed: Position of Splash Info (subtitles and others). (issue 64)
Fixed: Default wallpaper visible for a splitsecond. (issue 20)
Fixed: Cannot select General options in file menu. (issue 40)
Fixed: PseudoTV main menu item loses focus when PseudoTV is closed. (issue 52)
Fixed: Banner View - small fix in side menu.
Fixed: MPAA Brazilian Classification - missing 'L' flag in Video Info.
Fixed: No visible marked file in File Explorer. (issue 61)
Fixed: Display Issues with Low List View for TV Playlists. (issue 62)
Fixed: Wide View - Bug in episode list. (issue 63)
Fixed: Addon Window jumps off screen. (issue 68)

And a Merry Christmas to all. Nod

- Burke - 2011-12-23

Thank you Smile

Merry Christmas to you to

- wints - 2011-12-23

Many thanks for this, And a Very Merry Christmas to you

- st graveyard - 2011-12-23

Thanks a lot and a merry christmas indeed! :-)

- RavenNL - 2011-12-23

Nice work but i noticed a little bug at the right corner where all the flags are, probably has something to do with

Quote: Changed: For H264 the skin will always show the bluray box and also the flags. Not longer need to place the tag 'bluray' in the filename.

Now i get an empty border with the text $Var... in it.

- mindweaver - 2011-12-23

Merry Christmas Marcos! And thank you! Smile

- gougou123 - 2011-12-23

RavenNL Wrote:Nice work but i noticed a little bug at the right corner where all the flags are, probably has something to do with

the similar that youRolleyes

- curtis-r - 2011-12-23

MarcosQui Wrote:Now for H264 the skin will always show the bluray box and also the flags. Not longer need to place the tag 'bluray' in the filename.

Marcos,

Excellent decision, but 1 suggestion: Also including VC-1 and MPEG2 codecs, for those are also standard Blu-Ray formats. thanks.

- gargoyle67 - 2011-12-23

Thanks MarcosQui, Merry ChristmasLaugh

- binaryjay - 2011-12-23

xbmc crashed while updating the library and then every time I start it now the skin is missing all images... I think it must have happened while updating the skin.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling skin from zip etc. but it just crashes and is still missing all of the images from the skin so it's impossible to use... crap...

I am using Eden on Ubuntu... I couldn't figure out where the skin files are installed so I could try to do a manual purge of everything, any help appreciated. I searched the entire filesystem for the term mq3 and came up with only the zip install file.

Every time I either try to update/install or even roll back this skin xbmc crashes.

- MarcosQui - 2011-12-23

RavenNL Wrote:Nice work but i noticed a little bug at the right corner where all the flags are, probably has something to do with

Dharma or Eden ?

- rev105 - 2011-12-23

Quote:Changed: Position of Splash Info (subtitles and others). (issue 64)

Marcos, thanks for this wonderful skin and especially this update it makes a big difference.

Merry Christmas

- pingomister - 2011-12-23

Toineb, thank you for your answer, but I'm afraid I did not ask how to add an individual addon to the main menu. My question is: how to add a shortcut to the "Video Addons" full list to the main menu. Is there any way to do this?

Thank you very much.

toineb Wrote:Hello Pingo

Go to Settings - Skin Settings - ShortCuts/Back Drops

The as below scroll along to Add Ons

- Sirc - 2011-12-23

With the updated skin I no longer get info in the "Low List" view type (ie. duration, genre, rating etc.) underneath the title. The info is displayed in the "List" view type if I switch views.

Show Titles in skin options has no effect.

Also in "List" view type getting an empty box with $VAR in it.

XBMC 10.1

- binaryjay - 2011-12-23

I have confirmed my problem is not due to the MQ3 update, it seems to be a bug in the latest nightly that I'm using. Installing any other new skin causes the same issue now.

I force downgraded to a 12/10 build of eden using the team-xbmc repo (and disabled the nathan repo) and was able to install the skin properly again. Just the usual bug-o-rama of using nightlies...