Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- dirtymurt - 2011-08-19

dirtymurt Wrote:Tried on a second machine, brand new install, same issue. fine on Movies alone, but movie playlist all info missing

same issue with apple trailers in wall view

- danzel4711 - 2011-08-19

is the mcremote plugin still works? i cannot test it now
thx in advance

- catweazle71 - 2011-08-19

Hi,

first of all I have to say thank you, Marcos, for that absolutely great skin. I'm using Openelec Eden build for Xtreamer Ultra and it works fine so far unless a few problems I have. I hope somebody could give some help Huh

First of all in the settings menu "Settings | Skin | Shortcuts/Backdrops" where you can configure the (sub)menu structure and the backgrounds, the OK key doesn't work. So it is impossible to configure anything. You just can go back to main menu. In all other screens the OK key works.

Second problem I recognized I don't have an item "Add new source" in the Videos main menu (so when you click on Videos), where it was before in MQ2.

Next is that I don't know how to use Video Genre Fanart. I downloaded the ExtraPack and put it on my storage in an own folder "videogenrefanart". But how to activate Huh

Last question is about movie trailers. Even if I have installes Apple Movie Trailer Lite the submenu "Trailers" of Movies doesn't work. Why this Huh

Hope for some answers Big Grin

- nezz621 - 2011-08-19

im85288 Wrote:Does anyone know how to get this plugin working? In Aeon MQ 2 it was a permanent menu item, however in this version I do not see it..even though it states support for it in the release notes.

I tried to add the program as a custom entry in the "Add On 1" item but it does not launch when clicking it.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem, i can only access cinema experience by pressing "i" on my keyboard, which is ok, but i'd prefer to just not have to pull out the clunky keyboard.

So if anyone figures out how to get cinema ex to work by adding it to the menu or submenu that would be greatly appreciated.

On a seperate note, MQ3 ROCKS!!!!!

amazing Skin, and everyone who i've shown it to thinks it looks soooo cool.

Thanks Marcos

- LakersFan - 2011-08-19

Hey guys,
Not sure if this is an Eden issue or a MQ3 issue since I upgraded them both simultaneously. First off, let me just say I've done this with Dharma and MQ2 numerous times and have never had an issue, so I feel confident in that I know I'm at least doing it the same way I used to...

That being said, here's my issue:
I have a folder named Misc Videos. It contains random videos I want to watch and delete afterwards. So I go to Videos -> Files -> Add Videos... I select Browse and choose my 'Misc Videos' folder, then click Ok. Next screen is the "Directory Contains" screen. I select NONE here since it is neither TV Shows nor movies. I exclude selected folder from scans (although I've tried not excluding them as well - no difference) and click ok. My folder shows up and is accessible. So I click on the folder to Add To Favorites. Once added, I go to the Shortcuts/backdrops section of skin settings and add the new folder as a home menu choice. Now if I go to the home menu and select the newly created folder, I get the "library empty! Add content by selecting videos in ..... " error.

If I change the 'directory contains' to TV Shows or Movies, it'll populate correctly into either TV shows or Movies. But since I'm clicking NONE to 'directory contains', it's giving me the specified problem.

I have been successful in adding other favorites to my home menu, it's only this Misc Videos folder I am having the issue with.

Thanks in advance...

- ldi9999 - 2011-08-19

I downloaded Darkness theme and extracted all files into a folder. Where should I put the folder in order XBMC can see it and allows me to switch to this theme?

- supermax - 2011-08-19

I put the themes in the folder where the textures.xbt is and it seems to work. Users>your computer name>AppData>Roaming>XBMC>addons>skin.aeonmq.3>media

Sorry, that was for the mq2 themes. Still working on the location for mq3 themes.

- bostoneric - 2011-08-19

still trying to figure out how to get xbmc Eden to auto load/login on Ubuntu 10.0.4
tried a ton of different things, no results.

- dirtymurt - 2011-08-19

apart from the film names and info not showing on playlisted movie wall (i'm sure this'll get fixed), this skin is a triumph. fast as and stunning to look at. cheers Marcos

Mark as watched - m0v1em4n - 2011-08-19

Hi Guys,

how would I mark a movie as watched so I can filter them out

Thanks

m0v1em4

- bramblepants - 2011-08-19

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Guys,

how would I mark a movie as watched so I can filter them out

Thanks

m0v1em4

When you're on the movie you want to mark, press c on your keyboard / coresponding remote button, and select Mark As Watched from the menu!

- bramblepants - 2011-08-19

catweazle71 Wrote:First of all in the settings menu "Settings | Skin | Shortcuts/Backdrops" where you can configure the (sub)menu structure and the backgrounds, the OK key doesn't work. So it is impossible to configure anything. You just can go back to main menu. In all other screens the OK key works.

I had this issue and upgrading to a newer nightly solved it for me. It may be more difficult for you to do, if you're using OpenELEC though?

- sl4m - 2011-08-19

bramblepants Wrote:When you're on the movie you want to mark, press c on your keyboard / coresponding remote button, and select Mark As Watched from the menu!

or just press "w" for watched Smile

- dirtymurt - 2011-08-19

bramblepants Wrote:When you're on the movie you want to mark, press c on your keyboard / coresponding remote button, and select Mark As Watched from the menu!

just hit W

- m0v1em4n - 2011-08-19

Thanks Guys,

Thought it would be deep in the menus somewhere :p

m0v1em4n