Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- TeKo - 2012-02-17

Thought about doing this with Ember (Source tag) but the not every file has the source tag so I still had to check manually.

I think I just dont use the cases at all.

Wrong translation - baltazarpinto - 2012-02-17

I'm using aeon mq3 on a PTpt configured xbmc and it seems that Weather was translated to Metrologia instead of Meteorologia.
Nice work on this skin ... love it.

- Chiaki - 2012-02-17

Hi Marcos thank you so much for your hard work!
Is this pre-1.2.3 out already? Can't find it here or on your site.

Do you have any idea what could be going wrong regarding party mode and the deep list view? (page 256 my post)

Can anyone help me please? - thebearnecessit - 2012-02-17

When I'm playing music and I'm back out at the Home Menu I can see the album cover and a spinning CD.

All is well except that there is a thick horizontal shadow effect right across the screen. Is there any way to turn this off?

I need it turned off / disabled because it doesn't look very good on my screen: as if my graphics card can't handle it or something.

- primetime34 - 2012-02-18

I have a problem with movie sets. I have set up the movie sets via XWMM. I refresh the library and I still don't see the movie sets. Am I missing something? Running MQ3 and Eden Beta 2. Thanks.

- NavySealsGuy - 2012-02-18

primetime34 Wrote:I have a problem with movie sets. I have set up the movie sets via XWMM. I refresh the library and I still don't see the movie sets. Am I missing something? Running MQ3 and Eden Beta 2. Thanks.

Im not sure about Beta 2, but I know beta 3 has a option in settings that says "Show Movie Sets" or something of the like

NavySealsGuy Wrote:Im not sure about Beta 2, but I know beta 3 has a option in settings that says "Show Movie Sets" or something of the like

I was mistaken...I am running beta 3. However, I can't find this option anywhere. Any help?

- Hypknox - 2012-02-18

Does anyone know how to set customer art for the root files section. Posting this hear because I'm curious if it is a bug with MQ3.

From the home screen you highlight "Movies", hit down, then select "file" and go no further.

I've uploaded a picture to show what I'm talking about -

You'll notice the blank image where fanart would typically be, also a lack of background.

Now, on the flip side I CAN switch thumbnail from art to poster and then right click say the "Anime" directory for example and then select "choose thumbnail". But this image is skewed and not appropriate for the box size as you can tell from here -

- kyoken - 2012-02-18

Please Fix the shelf view in advanced launcher only have shelf poster, and i miss shelf 3d square, super nintendo boxes looks horrible in poster.
For me is the vest view for games, boxes looks awesome. and i can view the fanart in info.
Thanks

- NavySealsGuy - 2012-02-18

primetime34 Wrote:I was mistaken...I am running beta 3. However, I can't find this option anywhere. Any help?

Settings>Video>Group Movies in Sets

NavySealsGuy Wrote:Settings>Video>Group Movies in Sets
Wow, pretty embarrassed that I couldn't find that. Thanks.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-02-18

hi.
I don't know if this bug has already been reported.

in Showcase view, with Coverflow OFF, Cases ON, the DivX/Xvid etc generated logos are not placed correctly verticaly.

Edit: just applied the update through your repository and it fixed the problem. Version theme was and is still now 1.2.2, I guess you just pushed some quickfix. Thx!

- millercentral - 2012-02-19

Hi, I'm new to the skin, and reasonably new to XBMC, and I'm having two problems around the display of my TV Shows with Aeon MQ 3

1. FanArt not being displayed. For some reason, I can't get fan art to display for my TV Shows (fanart displays fine for my movies). Here is how my local metadata is setup:

//server/tv/show/
fanart.jpg
season 1/fanart.jpg
season 2/fanart.jpg

...etc. Yet, I can't find any setting that enables the display of the fan art for TV show views. Is the skin looking for the fanart somewhere else?

2. Per-Season posters not displaying. For some reason, my season posters do not display. The series poster is shown for all seasons. Again, my metadata layout is as follows:

//server/tv/show/
season01.tbn
season02.tbn
season 1/folder.jpg (same file as season01.tbn)
season 2/folder.jpg (same file as season02.tbn)
... etc

Any thoughts what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any help!

- Chiaki - 2012-02-19

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:hi.
I don't know if this bug has already been reported.

in Showcase view, with Coverflow OFF, Cases ON, the DivX/Xvid etc generated logos are not placed correctly verticaly.

Edit: just applied the update through your repository and it fixed the problem. Version theme was and is still now 1.2.2, I guess you just pushed some quickfix. Thx!

Impossible, I just checked if the 1.2.2 I have since 13.02.12 is the same as the one I downloaded now on 19.02.12 and they ARE the same; they have the same bytesize regarding each and every file.
You somehow fixed your issue yourself.
Please elaborate on how you "updated" through the repository? Did you deinstall and reinstall again?

- TeKo - 2012-02-19

millercentral Wrote:Hi, I'm new to the skin, and reasonably new to XBMC, and I'm having two problems around the display of my TV Shows with Aeon MQ 3

1. FanArt not being displayed. For some reason, I can't get fan art to display for my TV Shows (fanart displays fine for my movies). Here is how my local metadata is setup:

//server/tv/show/
fanart.jpg
season 1/fanart.jpg
season 2/fanart.jpg

...etc. Yet, I can't find any setting that enables the display of the fan art for TV show views. Is the skin looking for the fanart somewhere else?

2. Per-Season posters not displaying. For some reason, my season posters do not display. The series poster is shown for all seasons. Again, my metadata layout is as follows:

//server/tv/show/
season01.tbn
season02.tbn
season 1/folder.jpg (same file as season01.tbn)
season 2/folder.jpg (same file as season02.tbn)
... etc

Any thoughts what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you tried using Artwork Downloader?
You can start it from the sidebar Menu while in TV Shows.
This should get you everything named correctly + Clearart and all that good stuff.