Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- fluentdesigns - 2012-03-08

Anyone know why when I updated from Beta to RC2 I lost my library? No movies or shows are showing up. Not even sure how to rescan to get them back. Xbmc doesn't seem to be updating on startup.

- Hauser - 2012-03-08

Is there a way to disable the submenus on the home screen entirely? Just trying to maximize my WAF!

- fmonaca - 2012-03-09

fluentdesigns Wrote:Anyone know why when I updated from Beta to RC2 I lost my library? No movies or shows are showing up. Not even sure how to rescan to get them back. Xbmc doesn't seem to be updating on startup.

It happened to me as well. No more library. I had a backup of the userdata directory but restoring it didn't change the situation.

- thrak76 - 2012-03-09

OK. How do we use the landscape (16x9) season thumbs?

Do we just place them in the main series folder, and name them the same as the season posters... as in seasonXX.jpg? Thereby displacing the existing season posters?

Do we place them in the individual season folders, and them name them landscape.jpg?

Do we name them landscapeXX.jpg?

Can we use the landscape season thumbs and the season posters together? Like, season thumbs for the landscape season views, and then season posters when you bring up the info for a season...

I just can't figure out how to make these work!

- union1mc - 2012-03-09

Anyone have any idea why I would not be able to access my side menu/kiosk (whatever it's called) in movies? I can in TV shows and every other thing I go in, just can't in movies. It was working earlier, which makes it even odder. I made sure kiosk mode was disabled and have restarted xbmc a couple times, but to no avail.

EDIT:
adding a log (me trying to access the side menu in movies)
http://pastebin.com/94dJV1wL

- Ommand - 2012-03-09

Trying to access system -> input devices-> peripherals does not work under this skin. The menu item remains white but it can't be accessed.

- steeve23 - 2012-03-10

Ommand Wrote:Trying to access system -> input devices-> peripherals does not work under this skin. The menu item remains white but it can't be accessed.

I have the same, which Skin did you get this 'function' to work in?

X Rated Media Flag - farr3ll - 2012-03-10

Anyone wanting to add an X Rated media flag to their library add the following code in MediaFlags.xml in your 720p folder:

add

Quote:<value condition="substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated X) | substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: X) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.Mpaa,Rated X) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: X)">flags/rating/MPAA_X_Certificate_US.png</value>

under

Quote:<value condition="substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | substring(Container(8000).ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R)">flags/rating/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>

then add

Quote:<value condition="substring(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated X) | substring(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: X)">flags/rating/MPAA_X_Certificate_US.png</value>

under

Quote:<value condition="substring(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated R) | substring(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: R)">flags/rating/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>

and finally add

Quote:<value condition="substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated X) | substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: X)">flags/rating/MPAA_X_Certificate_US.png</value>

under

Quote:<value condition="substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | substring(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R)">flags/rating/mpaa_restricted.png</value>

You will need to create a MPAA_X_Certificate_US.png image file (easy if you have Adobe Fireworks or the like). If not I will upload and post up a link if requested.
Cheers!

- fluentdesigns - 2012-03-10

Does this skin support RC2?

- farr3ll - 2012-03-10

fluentdesigns Wrote:Does this skin support RC2?

I'm currently running RC2 without any issues

Sub Menu Items in Custom Menu Playlist - farr3ll - 2012-03-10

Is it possible to add sub menu items for actors, genre and such (rather than additional playlists) to the Vplaylist custom menu item? I understand this wouldn't be possible through the GUI but what code can be manipulated to achieve this within includes.xml?

- chippie - 2012-03-10

union1mc Wrote:Anyone have any idea why I would not be able to access my side menu/kiosk (whatever it's called) in movies? I can in TV shows and every other thing I go in, just can't in movies. It was working earlier, which makes it even odder. I made sure kiosk mode was disabled and have restarted xbmc a couple times, but to no avail.

EDIT:
adding a log (me trying to access the side menu in movies)
http://pastebin.com/94dJV1wL

My bet is probably that you are using the CoverFlow view, there is an issue with the view and a ticket logged for it. Go to the Views and disable CoverFlow until it is fixed.

- thebearnecessit - 2012-03-10

Great skin well done to the creator.

Can anyon help me out with any of these questions.

q1) How do i get the favourites script that's referenced in the settings?

q2) Is there a way to get the main menu 'Music' button to go straight in 'Albums'?

q3) Can the order of the main menu items be changed? I understand it's not possible through the gui but is there some kind of file edit that can be done.

q4) There are add-ons that can download movies AND tv series (like fastpass for example) but what if the add-on only allows you to select ONE folder for all it's downloads. How are you guys handling this? Do you just have to manually use windows explorer to move your downloads to the correct folder for tv or for movies respectively?

pls do answer even if you can help with one question, im sure im not the only one looking for answers to these questions, any help gratefully received guys.

- pyrodex - 2012-03-10

If we donated how do we obtain access to the PRE-Repos?

- farr3ll - 2012-03-10

Quote:q3) Can the order of the main menu items be changed? I understand it's not possible through the gui but is there some kind of file edit that can be done.

Go to includes.xml in the 720p folder and change the id numbers of the menu items. Make sure you adjust either Eden or Dharma menus as there are entries for both. BACKUP FIRST!!!

Quote:q4) There are add-ons that can download movies AND tv series (like fastpass for example) but what if the add-on only allows you to select ONE folder for all it's downloads. How are you guys handling this? Do you just have to manually use windows explorer to move your downloads to the correct folder for tv or for movies respectively?

I use SickBeard in which you can download into an infinite amount of seperate folders and will rename and move files into said folders. This is for TV shows only though. I've tried CouchPotato with limited success. Bear in mind these are both external to XBMC.