Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Omegatron - 2012-03-27

hey marcos i dont know if its just me but after the update to version 2 i get alot of black screen instead of wallpaper in main menu. Its not al of the time but very often also it seems to load the pictures longer maybe thats the problem?

Or is this a eden 11 problem? I never had this problem ever before.

anyone?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - crimsonfury - 2012-03-27

Ok so if CDart doesn't work then how do I get all of my cds to get all of the artwork? I load it and it freezes at the first popup of searching or something like that... I then have to hard close xbmc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Salem - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 21:32)Ajedi Wrote: hey marcos i dont know if its just me but after the update to version 2 i get alot of black screen instead of wallpaper in main menu. Its not al of the time but very often also it seems to load the pictures longer maybe thats the problem?

anyone?

I have experienced this, too. I reinstalled XBMC, switched to GPU decoding of thumbs (don't think it helps with home screen background), tried switching art all to a shallow folder on XBMC drive, reinstalling MQ3, etc. I even get lethargic loading of movie background wallpaper, never had this problem previous to MQ3. All background art was instantaneous with 400+ films, 4 Home screen items (Music, Movies, TV, Video).

Sadly, this was the reason I finally ventured away from Aeon.

i5-2500k, 8GB of memory, AMD HD6670 Ultimate, Win7 and XBMC installed on Crucial SSD.

(2012-03-27, 21:32)Ajedi Wrote: hey marcos i dont know if its just me but after the update to version 2 i get alot of black screen instead of wallpaper in main menu. Its not al of the time but very often also it seems to load the pictures longer maybe thats the problem?

anyone?

Ok, i went to my dad, he is using the same build htpc as me BUT he is still on eden RC2 and i am on the final release version. After i turned his xbmc on Aeon MQ3 auto updated to version 2.0 and now he has the exact same problem. 70% of the background is black now and only sometimes i see a background picture.

on my htpc as on my dads no settings were changed. So its definately not and xbmc issue but a skin issue.

pls help. ty.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 20:48)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:21)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 3 VERSION 2 AVAILABLE

Changelog - release date 03/27/2012

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 2. - Improved performance in main menu/Improved performance to surfing on the collections.
Fixed: New bugfix for RCB needed. (issue 158)
Changed: Removed support to Dharma, included support to Frodo Pre 12.
Changed: Remove Watched / Unwatched home screen indicators - optional. (issue 153)

Thanks but have you seen that fixed list on the main menu isn't working properly anymore? Hard to explain but there is a problem with scrolling.

Fixed in SugarSync.

(2012-03-27, 21:54)Ajedi Wrote:

anyone?

So its definately not and xbmc issue but a skin issue.

pls help. ty.

So its definately not and skin issue but a other issue. Smile

(2012-03-27, 21:55)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:48)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:21)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 3 VERSION 2 AVAILABLE

Changelog - release date 03/27/2012

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 2. - Improved performance in main menu/Improved performance to surfing on the collections.
Fixed: New bugfix for RCB needed. (issue 158)
Changed: Removed support to Dharma, included support to Frodo Pre 12.
Changed: Remove Watched / Unwatched home screen indicators - optional. (issue 153)

Thanks but have you seen that fixed list on the main menu isn't working properly anymore? Hard to explain but there is a problem with scrolling.

Fixed in SugarSync.

(2012-03-27, 21:54)Ajedi Wrote:

anyone?

So its definately not and xbmc issue but a skin issue.

pls help. ty.

So its definately not and skin issue but a other issue. Smile

Im sorry didnt want to sound rude just wanted to make it clear, but u r saying its not skin related at all then? or where u joking an looking into it. Because i dont have a clue what i have to change to fix it again :S

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 21:41)crimsonfury Wrote: Ok so if CDart doesn't work then how do I get all of my cds to get all of the artwork? I load it and it freezes at the first popup of searching or something like that... I then have to hard close xbmc.

It's not freezing, it's just losing focus. Check the cdART thread for more details.
Also, the API which cdART manager uses (on fanart.tv) has been down for a majority of this week. They are having issues with server hosting at the moment, since the site upgrade. I noticed earlier that the entire site was unreachable, so I assume they are in the process of moving providers. There are many posts about this issue in the program add-ons forum.

I clicked all over and rolled the mouse over everything and tried to back out and it was frozen. I did it 3 times and let it sit for over ten minutes each time....

I hope they fix it soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-27

Well it's never actually "frozen" for me. I notice the fanart.tv site is now back up, maybe this was responsible for the freeze in your case (site not sending any response whatsoever).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ferent - 2012-03-27

Where can I download it?

(2012-03-27, 23:14)gibxxi Wrote: Well it's never actually "frozen" for me. I notice the fanart.tv site is now back up, maybe this was responsible for the freeze in your case (site not sending any response whatsoever).

It doesn't seem up for me...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Omegatron - 2012-03-28

anyone?

hi marcos i think i fixed it. Since i didnt know what to do i did a clean install so i also deleted my profile folder. now it seems to work again. no black backgrounds at all atm Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-03-28

Does anyone know why you cant have cases for tv shows?

Just like movies my tv shows come in a variety of formats from bluray to dvd to hdtv, it just baffles me you cant have cases for tv shows with this skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - gibxxi - 2012-03-28

What if you have multiple episodes in different formats? OK you probably DON'T have this, but it's possible. How would MQ3 determine exactly which case to display in this scenario? I think the coding required would be a nightmare, and too prone to errors, but that's just my opinion.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Ghostdivision - 2012-03-28

Im also not getting any posters downloaded from tvdb after updating to the final edenHuh

How frustrating, i almost wish i did not have to update xbmc, it keeps breaking things for me.