Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Fennec - 2012-08-17

Got a very basic question...

How do I set up 4 different images on the Showcase view?

There's 4 panels - 2 to the left of the movie details and 2 to the right of the synopsis.

How do I add photos there?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - johnny87au - 2012-08-20

Hey guys how do i change the custom banner pictures for tv series, such as season 1,2,3,4 of Dexter for eg ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Vaikin - 2012-08-20

Artwork Downloader Addon

Those 4 images are clear art(tv) and extrathumbs(movies), I think. Configure the addon to download clear art and they will be filled automatically.
(2012-08-17, 10:17)Fennec Wrote: Got a very basic question...

How do I set up 4 different images on the Showcase view?

There's 4 panels - 2 to the left of the movie details and 2 to the right of the synopsis.

How do I add photos there?

Installed Artwork Downloader and then open the context menu for each season and go to tv information. You can download more art from the menu and then choose which to use.
(2012-08-20, 12:16)johnny87au Wrote: Hey guys how do i change the custom banner pictures for tv series, such as season 1,2,3,4 of Dexter for eg ?

You have to select the menus once for each section(tv, movies, etc). Once you do that, they will stay that way.
(2012-08-17, 04:29)swiftyman Wrote: 2. Is there any way to set all my menus to always be low list? I can't find a way to set (or change) the default and it is a pain to change it every time I go into a menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ledgy89 - 2012-08-21

Whilst I understand this is a very poor opening post , (Hi BTW).
I am new to this community and am having trouble with this skin.
I would much like to go back to one of the previous skins (default perhaps) but cannot find an option to disable this skin anywhere .
Please help
Thanks

RE: - taggart - 2012-08-21

(2012-01-17, 02:40)probeh Wrote:
isamu.dragon Wrote:for m3u (move the file on Windows to %APPDATA%\XBMC\userdata\playlists\music) and assign it to an aplaylist.

It does not allow me to pick anything but an .xsp file (smart playlist) for either the aplaylist or vplaylist. If yours doesn't act this way then I guess it's something on my end.

I've also tried to figure out how to use a smart playlist to point at a single url but haven't been successful.

I have the same problem like probeh already posted. Are the aplaylists restricted to xsp-Playlists? I found no solution for that problem, so that's why I'm asking again. Does anybody have a hint for me?

Christoph

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - kaffekask - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 01:35)ledgy89 Wrote: Whilst I understand this is a very poor opening post , (Hi BTW).
I am new to this community and am having trouble with this skin.
I would much like to go back to one of the previous skins (default perhaps) but cannot find an option to disable this skin anywhere .
Please help
Thanks

From top of my head:
Settings - Appearence - Skin Select in the dropdown.
Could be called something else, but something like that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - DutchTaurus - 2012-08-25

Who of you has extrafanart for music working with Aeon MQ3? I've seen it working, even on one of my systems before but I'm unable to get it working again. While playing music Aeon MQ3 was showing multiple extrafanart images in the main menu for the performing artist, now it is just showing one fanart.jpg. Aeon Nox is working just fine. All paths appear to be fine, see my previous post. Bit lost here....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - snowboarder33 - 2012-08-25

Anyone have a link of a good step-by-step tutorial/guide to get this all setup nicely? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Varanen - 2012-08-31

Does anyone know how to enable the Watchlist addon? I've installed it from zip file but I can't find anywhere to enable in the skin setting. Any help would be aprreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Tritonal - 2012-09-01

Is it possible to change the info pop up size? As in when I have sickbeard send a notification to xbmc the notification pop up takes up most of the top window. Same with when I get script errors. I just want all those pop ups in like the upper right or left corner of xbmc, especially when a video is playing.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - azula - 2012-09-06

I'm having a small problem. I saved all my trailers locally as "movie-trailer". 80% of my movie's trailers are working fine however the other 20% are not even displaying that a trailer exists. Is there a known issue with trailers or am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Vaikin - 2012-09-06

It's a widget, and I believe its called "Recommended TV". If I'm not mistaken, you get Recent Episodes or Recommended Episodes, not both.
(2012-08-31, 01:51)Varanen Wrote: Does anyone know how to enable the Watchlist addon? I've installed it from zip file but I can't find anywhere to enable in the skin setting. Any help would be aprreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - zepo - 2012-09-07

Hello Marcos.

Great skin but it seems like "Norwegian" is missing from the audiolanguages. For most of my movies I get the correct audio language flag , but for Norwegian movies I only get an empty spaceSad. Can you fix this? I have many norwegian movies.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Let_It_Ride - 2012-09-19

Great skin.... very new to XBMC as stated in other posts and loving it.

How do I change the way shows are listed in Videos / TV Show / etc..sections.. I was in a list view and then I changed it, not sure how I got into the list, changed the view and now I see 5 boxes where I would normally see the list of shows.

I will insert a screen capture later to show you what I mean.

I just realized that this thread is for AEON MQ3, the question above was for AEON MQ4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - chippie - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-19, 23:27)Let_It_Ride Wrote: Great skin.... very new to XBMC as stated in other posts and loving it.

How do I change the way shows are listed in Videos / TV Show / etc..sections.. I was in a list view and then I changed it, not sure how I got into the list, changed the view and now I see 5 boxes where I would normally see the list of shows.

I will insert a screen capture later to show you what I mean.

I just realized that this thread is for AEON MQ3, the question above was for AEON MQ4.

When in any of the views, cursor up or left to brign up the top menu, then under "Collection" highlight "Changing View - ...." and hit enter, this cycles through the views. Also the option below, "(DE)Activate Views" allows you to select which ones are in use. There are differnt views under TVShows and Movies so make sure you look at this under both.