Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Pr.Sinister - 2013-01-02

(2013-01-01, 23:58)moeff Wrote: Hi,

thx for the skin!

Its possible to change the text color of rss feed? i didnt found any entry in home.xml!

thanks

I believe there is a way to change it with the color chooser...

If not, it is in the Includes.xml starting at line 8312

-Pr.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - moeff - 2013-01-02

thx,

but i missin somethin eles Big Grin ... i dont know which entry is for the textcolor of the lowlist (while playlist shows as feed-bar in home menu)!

greetz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - eljeh - 2013-01-02

Is anyone having issues with "Dependents Not Met" when trying to install the skin? .......I'm running the latest release of Frodo - Linux. Anyone know a fix?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Pr.Sinister - 2013-01-02

(2013-01-02, 14:59)moeff Wrote: thx,

but i missin somethin eles Big Grin ... i dont know which entry is for the textcolor of the lowlist (while playlist shows as feed-bar in home menu)!

greetz

Can you post a before and after screenshot of what you want to do? Or just a screenshot pointing at what you want to change? I am not sure what you want to do besides changing the color of the RSS...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - moeff - 2013-01-02

Hi,

i mean this:

greetz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - neal73 - 2013-01-04

Is this now broken with the latest version of Frodo?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - _BJ1 - 2013-01-04

(2012-12-25, 13:40)_BJ1 Wrote: Live-TV don't work (black screen).

Hmm, nobody else? I wan't switch to another skin but in this case MQ3 is useless for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - kees667 - 2013-01-05

Works fine here on rc3. Thanks for a great skin!

When browsingusic on file mode all fanart is ignored. Can that be fixed?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Pr.Sinister - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-02, 22:16)moeff Wrote: Hi,

i mean this:

greetz

Oh ok! I didn't even know that thing existed so i went around trying to figure out how to enable it... Finally i had to be in Music Library mode instead of File Mode to get that to appear Big Grin

If you want to change the colour of the track names (black), it is in Home.xml, Line 547

If you want to change the color of the track numbers (yellow), it is in Includes.xml, Line 8318 to 8323.

But changing the yellow will change all the other places where that color is used so to be safe, i would say do something like this :

In Includes.xml, add this right after line 8323 :

Code:
    <include name="Colour_RSSLight2">
        <textcolor>dcFFFFFF</textcolor>
        <headlinecolor>bcFFFFFF</headlinecolor>
        <highlightcolor>a9736AFF</highlightcolor>
        <titlecolor>header_mine</titlecolor>
    </include>

And in Home.xml, Line 550, Change all instances of :
Code:
[COLOR=header]
to :

Code:
[COLOR=header_mine]

Obviously, adjust the colours to what you like...

I haven't tested this but in theory it should work. If not, then you will have to be content in changing it globally if it is the yellow you wanted to change.

HTH

-Pr.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - vinnieburns - 2013-01-06

Actually, as the first post in this thread explains, this is a hybrid skin, compatible with both Eden and Frodo. It should be working with either XBMC version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - vinnieburns - 2013-01-06

I am running Aeon MQ3 v3.0.0 on Frodo RC1 but none of my movie trailers play when I browse my movie collection and try to play a trailer. The skin tells me a trailer is available and to click down 3 times, but that just makes the screen details disappear leaving me with he fan art image background. They play fine if I switch skin to confluence or Nox. Anyone else noticed this problem, or know how to get trailers to play?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ewaterke - 2013-01-06

Hi,

I'm running MQ3 3.0.0 and have a samll issue with the recent TV Shows widget.
On the main menu, it is the fanart of the last tvshow that appear in the widget (fin but I would prefer the episode thumbnail).

More problematic is when you select one of the recent TV Shows.
The poster of the TV show appears (instead of the episode thumbnail). As the poster is not the same format as a thumbnail, it is distorded.

Does anyone else has this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Eric

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Taftus - 2013-01-08

Hi I am using Eden, everything works just fine but I can't seems to get "sort by name to work properly" it just wont list by A - Z

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - davelr - 2013-01-10

I posted the following in the Advanced Launcher forum. It was suggested that this might be a MQ3 issue.

(2013-01-10, 00:36)davelr Wrote: I'm just getting started on XBMC and expect that I've missed something obvious.

My current setup is:
Win 7 64b
XBMC Eden (current download)
Angelscry repository 1.2.2
Advanced Launcher 1.10.12
Aeon MQ3

I've created two simple standalone launchers, one to fire up Internet Explorer and one to launch my
Netflix account in IE Kiosk mode.

When started from the Add-On, Advanced Launcher submenu, they behave fine. The apps launch and when
closed they return to the submenu.

However when added to favorites and added to the Main Menu as buttons, they still launch correctly but
when closed they stall on a screen with the following below a clapboard image with "Aeon" on it:

Publisher: Unavailable
Platform: Unavailable
Premiered: Unavailable
Genre: Unavailable

at this point pressing ESC closes the above and returns to the Main Menu correctly.

I've checked the entries in guisettings and they seem fine (have the "return" at the end, etc.). I've
also searched this thread and haven't so far found a similar question. The launchers and favorites have
been blown away and recreated several times but always exhibit this behavior.

Hopefully you guys can point out what I've overlooked.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Taftus - 2013-01-10

Why is 3D logo not working for me? I already added for example Resident Evil Afterlife (2012).3DBD.mkv
I even try all other tag like 3DHD, but one thing that is odd, I have a mp4 1080p that is 3D those show 3D cover. But why mkv doesn't work?

EDIT: Seems that I manage to make it work by rename folder and not only file inside.