Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Nemrod - 2013-01-21

Thanks a lot man Big Grin

Did you worked on the bug regarding the modification of a fan art ?

Thanks again
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - GortWillSaveUs - 2013-01-21

A little confused on the Movies and TV Show views.
When I look at movies,...I can't seem to use "up arrow" or "right arrow" to bring up the menu selection to change the view type,..from landscape to coverflow,..or any other choice. Same goes for TV Shows.

Also, I'm confused about the Settings, Skin, View Type,....Here I see the 10 or so choices of View Types.
What is this is this for,....I ask since whether I select all or deselect all, it doesn't seem, to have any affect on the actual view types.

Also, the view type for the ROM Collection Browser will not show anything but the default view type,...even though I've tried other view types.

I know I must be missing something obvious,....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Nemrod - 2013-01-22

Hi,

I'm "VIP", is there an MQ3 section in SugarSync ? How can i submit the bug discuss few month ago ?

Thanks for your work and the help
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Nemrod - 2013-01-25

Hi,

I've logged a new bugged, in fact a new ticket, number is the following : Issue 331.

Thanks
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-28

Hello all, Aeon MQ 3 - 3.1.0 Frodo available

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.3-3.1.0.zip

Changelog:

Started: Re-Work in all view modes for Frodo compatibility. (only List and Banner by now)

The other views will be fixed and re-added 1 to 1.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - cypher21 - 2013-01-29

Awesome!
MQ3 is still my favourite skin for XBMC

Keep up the good work

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - jacksback - 2013-01-30

Thanks for continuing to update my favourite skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - orzechszek - 2013-01-31

Great work !! But I want to ask about changing a poster for Serial (They are updating automatically)?? Now I can just set a fanart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - stevedawg85 - 2013-02-03

First post says only list and banner view available. Does that apply to the latest aeon mq3 for Frodo? I can only see "List" view and cannot get any others including Banner. Is something wrong or do I just gotta wait for an Aeon update?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - jjmucker - 2013-02-08

Great skin and use it on my main pc. Having tried it on my iPad I'm struggling to access certain menu because of the obvious touch screen, is there something I'm doing wrong or is it simply not designed for iPads?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - vinnieburns - 2013-02-10

Marcos,

I have installed the new skin version Aeon MQ 3 - 3.1.0 Frodo and now have a problem. You mentioned that List and Banner views are the only ones reworked but I never realised that they were the only views available aswell. As I uninstalled the skin before adding from zip, I now have no way to rollback to the previous version, and no longer have a copy of v3.0.0 myself. I can't find version 3.0.0 anywhere on the net, including your website. I now have to have all my menus in list view or switch to another skin.

Any chance you can post it back again on your website, or attach it to a reply email to me? i expect others might make the same mistake and install it thinking it is a version release and not a work in progress.

Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - AlbieTheCat - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-10, 00:39)vinnieburns Wrote: Marcos,

I have installed the new skin version Aeon MQ 3 - 3.1.0 Frodo and now have a problem. You mentioned that List and Banner views are the only ones reworked but I never realised that they were the only views available aswell. As I uninstalled the skin before adding from zip, I now have no way to rollback to the previous version, and no longer have a copy of v3.0.0 myself. I can't find version 3.0.0 anywhere on the net, including your website. I now have to have all my menus in list view or switch to another skin.

Any chance you can post it back again on your website, or attach it to a reply email to me? i expect others might make the same mistake and install it thinking it is a version release and not a work in progress.

Many thanks

I had the same problem... didnt realise until after i installed it was not a proper release. just a work update.. nothing beats MQ3..so i am waiting with anticipation of the next MQ3 update..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - vinnieburns - 2013-02-11

I PM'ed Marcos with the above post and he he sent me a reply. I just thought i
should share it with you all invade anyone was thinking of doing the same:

"No, as I wrote in the post I'm fix the other views, just wait."

That was the entire reply. It looks like anyone who installed this will have to change to another skin until he gets around to completing it. How we will know whether it is a complete version or not then is anyone's guess. I would have updated the Aeon 4SC version he just posted today to use that meantime but I'm worried if I do that will break that skin too.

Thanks Marcos!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2013-02-11

Aeon MQ 3 version 3.2.0 available

Changelog:

Re-included views: ListLow, Multiplex, CoverFlow and ListLarge.

and I'm still working on the rest ...

Updated by repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - johnmerrick - 2013-02-11

I have just had a 'dependencies not met' error popup?! skin still active but showing as disabled in Eden.