Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - jjmucker - 2013-03-04

Yes Im running Windows 7 and Running Eden.
Shall i continue this over on the MQ4 thread?
It pops up randomly, I installed MQ4 from the link you supplied

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-04

Yes I doubt anyone will mind, but I guess it's best to follow protocol Tongue

Reply to this one in the MQ4 thread and I'll pick it up.

Ok, so I'm slightly confused. You already have MQ4 installed, and you keep getting a message saying 'dependencies not met'?

The reason I ask is because people usually get that message when they are trying to install or update the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - dugan26 - 2013-03-12

(2012-12-22, 13:53)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 3 version 3.0.0 available

Changelog:

New: XBMC Frodo build.
Added: Support to Skin Widgets script.
Changed: Remove support to RandomItems script.
Changed: Remove support to Whatchlist script.
Fixed: All artwork dependencies.

This version is only for XBMC Frodo, so I will not send to repository until Frodo is officially launched.

The VIPs already have access via SugarSync, other users can download on this link:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.3-3.0.0.zip

My Christmas gift for VIPs is almost ready, in forum XBMC Brazil is already possible to see some pictures:

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/showthread.php...52#pid1752

Yes, I have a new skin of work, called Ace.

VIP users must access the folder from SugarSync, there will be information on how to obtain this.

Merry Christmas to all.

The link to MQ3 seems to be broke - anywhere i can get MQ3 for Frodo?
many thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - MarcosQui - 2013-03-14

The link was removed because now you can download the skin via MQ repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - dugan26 - 2013-03-14

Has anyone had issues with Frodo and MQ3 in regards to view types?

I select various view types for music, and video however when i go into movies or tv shows all the view types i selected are not available.

As always - many thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ktrdsl23 - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-14, 17:20)dugan26 Wrote: Has anyone had issues with Frodo and MQ3 in regards to view types?

I select various view types for music, and video however when i go into movies or tv shows all the view types i selected are not available.

I'm having the same issue. The only video views that are working for me are List, Large List, Showcase and Multiplex. All the other views (though enabled) don't seem to work. Is this a known issue with MQ3 and Frodo? If it is I'll give MQ4 a try however if I've got something set up incorrectly I'd like to try and get it fixed first.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Me23 - 2013-03-20

I believe Marcos said in an earlier post he would add viewtypes back in one by one. So he is aware, but he is busy now with ACE. He may get around to it eventually.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ktrdsl23 - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-20, 03:40)Me23 Wrote: I believe Marcos said in an earlier post he would add viewtypes back in one by one. So he is aware, but he is busy now with ACE. He may get around to it eventually.

Ok, thanks for the response. I actually installed MQ4 and just about have it finished set up so I'll just stick with that one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - NavySealsGuy - 2013-03-30

(2013-03-20, 02:14)ktrdsl23 Wrote:
(2013-03-14, 17:20)dugan26 Wrote: Has anyone had issues with Frodo and MQ3 in regards to view types?

I'm having the same issue. The only video views that are working for me are List, Large List, Showcase and Multiplex. All the other views (though enabled) don't seem to work. Is this a known issue with MQ3 and Frodo? If it is I'll give MQ4 a try however if I've got something set up incorrectly I'd like to try and get it fixed first.

Thanks.

Yeah would love to have Shelf back

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - leftywhat - 2013-04-21

Can we run 2.0.1 on XMBC 12?

I updated XMBC from v11 to v12 and MQ3 auto updated to the newest version, and the friggen Wall Viewtype is gone, along with all my images etc, looks like my library needs to be updated/re-scrapped.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-06

I have been using MQ4 but i tried MQ3 and notice I like it WAY better. It's prettier, easier, and even RCB works better.

One issue I ran into, in RCB in Multiplex mode when I open the info screen all the info is misaligned..anyone know how to fix this.

FOr instance it will say "Year:" and where the year should be to the right of that..its overlapping the year.

I assume it is an XML position fix but I don't know where to look or I would attempt it myself.

----
Accidentally posted this in RCB topic when I meant to here..I found the files where the X Y locations are but they don't seem to be working.

[code]
<control type="group"><!-- Publisher -->
<posy>67</posy>
<control type="label">
<include>ShowcaseInfoLabel</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31932]:</label>
</control>
[code]

Here for instance..if I change the Y position it doesn't do anything but if I change the label positon like add text..it does reflect the change...so why does the Y not work?

Edit:/

Okay I got it sorted...sometimes you just have to keep at it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - scutzi128 - 2013-08-11

Does anyone know where I can download mq3? I'm still on eden since webdav shares are broken in frodo so I can't use mq4. mq3.zip is no longer on mq's website to download and it is shown as broken in the mq repo so I'm not sure where I can get it from.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - ciquta - 2013-08-11

(2013-03-20, 02:14)ktrdsl23 Wrote:

Thanks.
I'm still experiencing this

any update about this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Samu-rai - 2013-08-12

I believe development of MQ3 has pretty much ceased I'm afraid.

MQ5 will be released in the coming months; in the mean time I would suggest ACE if you are running Frodo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - delrog - 2013-09-23

Hi,

Either your skin is not correctly optimized for Android devices or I just can't seem to find the top controls.
I would like to change the view in my movies section so as to enable the 3D Wall. However, I have no option to change this view and cannot find the menu that allows me to do so? How do I reach the view controls on a touch device?