Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- m0v1em4n - 2011-08-31

HI Guys,

Is anyone else having trouble with the show what other movie in your collection that a particular actor is in

i.e. browse movie/ info/actors/select a particular actor/all there film show in your collection

This did work till after updating to RC1, or was pre-eden Huh , that he only problem running 2 developments, Can someone check it out

Thanks

###Update####

Well just installed the 30/8/ nightly build and the above bug is still present can anyone else confirm ?

Also scrolling my menus and thumb nails still has issues where it pauses for a few seconds, not all the time just intermittent Sad
And one last thing when scrolling through my movies shouldn't there be a pop up letters i.e. A B C etc. at the start of each new letter ? I have seen it a few times but mostly not , Using cineplex view

m0v1em4n

- och29 - 2011-08-31

m0v1em4n Wrote:i.e. extra info/actors/select a particular actor/all there film show in your collection

och29 Wrote:Hello all,
Does anyone know what 'Extra Info' and the difference between compact and complete views does? See below:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/och29/screenshot000.png

Have you found out what 'Extra Info' does... I started a thread but nobody seems to know what it does. If you can tell me, I'd be happy to see if I have the same problem.

- johnmerrick - 2011-08-31

Any ideas on when the 'favourites' issue will be fixed?

It's quite crucial for custom menu's!

- MarcosQui - 2011-08-31

'Extra Info' is the text is above the title of the movie. It shows details such as genre/year/director. In full mode also shows the original title of the movie.

- MarcosQui - 2011-08-31

Ajedi Wrote:Could you give me any feedback about the "next songs list" in the main menu when playing music? I would like to know if its possible to get the MQ2 list back instead of the RSS-feed way you implemented in MQ3.

In fact the list of next songs always been a problem because was competing place with other things instead. Now it's even worse because we have a slideshow of the artist, so there's no other way, 'rss' mode must stand as is.

See now, you still have a bonus because it shows up 20 tracks, previously only 10 at most.

- och29 - 2011-08-31

MarcosQui Wrote:'Extra Info' is the text is above the title of the movie. It shows details such as genre/year/director. In full mode also shows the original title of the movie.

Thanks Marcos, I've updated my thread so the message can be passed on Big Grin

- markswift - 2011-08-31

Any news on 'next aired' integration, or comments on my previous post? For me it just lacks some of the info in views that NOX provides, but it does look a lot nicer! ;-)

Many thanks.

- MarcosQui - 2011-08-31

The skin supports the Next Aired script since version 2.7, you'll find it at: Main Menu TVShows/submenu TV Guide.

To activate the submenu you should go to SETTINGS/SKIN/Shortcuts/TVSHOWS/submenu TV Guide, and activate it.

- toymachine2009 - 2011-09-01

Will this ever work with dharma 10.1?

- spiktsu - 2011-09-01

Awesome I love it! Im trying to install the other packages from zip files
such as themes and weather, but nothing is happening once I click on them.
I'm still researching, just thought I would share my thoughts... Smile
Marcos! You rock bro! Tu eh foda Smile

- EndiSky - 2011-09-01

For my TV shows, Using showcase view, I have some show icons that are the correct portrait aspect ratio, and others that are all whacked out in a "compressed" banner that is un readable.... any suggestions?

- Quokka1979 - 2011-09-01

EndiSky Wrote:For my TV shows, Using showcase view, I have some show icons that are the correct portrait aspect ratio, and others that are all whacked out in a "compressed" banner that is un readable.... any suggestions?

You could make some using clearart and logo's with Gimp it's easy

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-01

spiktsu Wrote:Awesome I love it! Im trying to install the other packages from zip files
such as themes and weather, but nothing is happening once I click on them.
I'm still researching, just thought I would share my thoughts... Smile
Marcos! You rock bro! Tu eh foda Smile

Hi

Seem like alot of people are having trouble with this one, me included.
Think if you shut XBMC down and restart that worked for me

- Quokka1979 - 2011-09-01

Is there a way to overwrite the build in logo's? and add missing once?
I love this skin and would love to add some missing studios as well as change the once that are there by default

- Omegatron - 2011-09-01

MarcosQui Wrote:In fact the list of next songs always been a problem because was competing place with other things instead. Now it's even worse because we have a slideshow of the artist, so there's no other way, 'rss' mode must stand as is.

See now, you still have a bonus because it shows up 20 tracks, previously only 10 at most.

Hi Marcos thanx for replying. i understand what your saying. Ill try to live with it or just disable it. Its not a huge problem anyway.

Thanx anyway m8!