Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-06

Lockos Wrote:Hi Marcos ! Please can you consider our request on backdrop view in showcase (we can no more see just the backdrops and nothing else by pressing the down arrow).
Can you do it in next version ?

Thx a lot !!!

I have not had time to answer all your questions, sorry.

The function of showing the backdrop was broken because of the new trailer, so I'll see if I can find a solution to this, I also like to see the backdrop sometimes.

- Lockos - 2011-09-06

MarcosQui Wrote:I have not had time to answer all your questions, sorry.

The function of showing the backdrop was broken because of the new trailer, so I'll see if I can find a solution to this, I also like to see the backdrop sometimes.

Thank you !Laugh

- mindweaver - 2011-09-06

MarcosQui Wrote:I'll think about it, no promise.

Thank you Smile

Now Playing Video - coleborn - 2011-09-07

Hi, Firstly I'd like to say great skin and thanks for all the effort.

It would be great if there was a global option to display the currently playing video instead of showing the background image / fan art.

Thanks

- pm84 - 2011-09-07

clubwerks Wrote:Where does it go when you select Movies, TV Shows or Music now?

Movies or TV Shows:
Music:

SlyMaelstrom Wrote:Oh, I think what you want to do is open the context menu and select "Make Default" on the item you would like the menu to open to. For instance, if you wanted to make "Artists" default under Music, go to Music for the first time, highlight Artists, open the context menu (right-click or "C" on the keyboard), and select "Make Default". Movies and TV Shows should default to the correct place automatically, but if they don't you probably don't have specific sources designated as "movies" or "tv shows". I'm sure in that case you could do something like the above.

I think what you said is the right thing to do, Sly, but still doesn't work. Thanks, anyway.

It's only in this skin that I have this problem... wierd.

- mindweaver - 2011-09-07

pm84 Wrote:I think what you said is the right thing to do, Sly, but still doesn't work. Thanks, anyway.

It's only in this skin that I have this problem... wierd.

You doesn't seem to have pre Eden installed. That looks like Dharma.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

- clubwerks - 2011-09-07

I don't know if this is a bug or I'm missing a feature somewhere, but in Concerts you can't set the fanart. If you have an artist that is also in your Music library, you can change the fanart in Music and it will change the fanart in Concerts, but if the artist doesn't appear in your music collection, the "fanart" is just the picture of the microphone and I can't seem to figure out how to change it. Any help would be appreciated.

NEVERMIND: I created a folder for each artist and within that folder place the file fanart.jpg. Worked like a charm. Think first then post.

- mad-max - 2011-09-07

MarcosQui Wrote:I think the mad-max is already working on this translation, but it is absent for some time.

Hey Guys,
Hey Marcos,

sorry for not getting back earlier...quite a lot of things around here...
translation is ready up to 96%...catweazle contacted me...he will take a look at the non-translated strings and review the other ones for typos...

Hopefully we will get this done the next days...

cheers,
mm

- Lockos - 2011-09-07

Just a quick question

What is "enable video window" in the home screen options ? I have to translate it. I thaught it was the small window you have on home screen when you play a video while navigating in the menu, but even if I deactivate it, the window stays...

Does anyone can help me ?

Thanx

- ferent - 2011-09-07

In the info panel film, when I click on an artits to see the films he/she is, the button doesn't show me anything.

- Raytestrak - 2011-09-07

Is it possible to change the TV shows to start a smart playlist and add a smart playlist as a submenu OR:

Make my own smart playlist item, and make it have rotating artwork based on the contents of the smart playlist?

I have a lot of series and a lot of anime. I don't want my anime to show up in my series, so I already have two smart playlist entries. BUT ... the rotating artwork is really cool and I'd like to keep that.

I also seem to have a fanart bug, or I have configured something wrong. In TV shows, the background shows a default fanart (some woman holding up two pictures). I guess that's a default item or something.

- mindweaver - 2011-09-07

Is anybody working on a Swedish translation? If not I can do it. I made the translation for Aeon65 and will be happy to take on MQ3 aswell.

Music codec - valebv - 2011-09-07

First of all thank you so much for this awesome skin, works great for me. The only thing that I'm missing is that on MQ2 while browsing music I could see if the files were mp3, flac, etc, haven't been able to find these option on MQ3. Only in the visualization mode I can see the file codec, any help would be great.

- Ricbus - 2011-09-07

ferent Wrote:In the info panel film, when I click on an artits to see the films he/she is, the button doesn't show me anything.

I believe I have the same problem. If I'm in the info panel and click "cast", I see all the actors. However, if I click one of the actor names nothing happens. In MQ2 all the movies with the respected actor in the database popped up, which was a great feature.

- GCWB - 2011-09-07

Is it just me or has the 'library mode' been removed? Where you could access your films from the movies or TV shows section?

I understand you can reach it by goiNg to 'Videos'. However I'd much prefer not to enable Videos, just to see if a film has scraped incorrectly or not at all.

This a feature of the past? Or just an overlooked option?