Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- x23piracy - 2011-09-08

Hi,

mindweaver Wrote:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/screenshot000n.png/

Do you mean this? Just press M as usual.

exactly, but this is working since one of the latest updates, i didn't recognized that the skin author made this addition, in the first release this was missing.

Greetz X23

- clubwerks - 2011-09-08

isamu.dragon Wrote:never get the usual pop-up that says Time in Minutes, so I have to set manually in the system menu now?

Yes it's in settings>system>power saving

I don't think it's a skin thing, I think it's pre eden.

- schumi2004 - 2011-09-09

I'm running this great skin and used shelf view for my movies and today i noticed that every new movie added doesn't get his poster shown but a screenshot from a movie sample instead.

I checked all possible settings (maybe i missed 1? ) but i'm unable to find the cause to this also I checked effected movie folders but they are empty, only mkv file.
How can i make it download movie posters again instead of taking a sample image to use that as a poster image?

- stuweeks - 2011-09-09

Is it possible to remove the biography text while listening to music with visualization?

- Mixerious - 2011-09-09

schumi2004 Wrote:I'm running this great skin and used shelf view for my movies and today i noticed that every new movie added doesn't get his poster shown but a screenshot from a movie sample instead.

I checked all possible settings (maybe i missed 1? ) but i'm unable to find the cause to this also I checked effected movie folders but they are empty, only mkv file.
How can i make it download movie posters again instead of taking a sample image to use that as a poster image?

I had the same problem. I installed the IMDB Scraper and tried to get it work but it didn't help. I then tried Ember Media Manager and that helped.

I updated my whole Database from my Windows PC and then I added the source in XBMC and eveyrthing is fine now.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-09

Is this skin missing the flag for DTS HD Master audio? I get no flag during playback.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-09

Just to be clear, I get the flag at the menu screens, but not during playback if I hit info.

Low List - carabalb - 2011-09-09

Hey Marcos,

Not sure if this was pointed out, but the lowlist descriptions are still broken if you access TV shows from a playlist

Movies seem to work fine though.

- onlineaddy - 2011-09-10

robinsj Wrote:Has anyone gotten the logo-downloader to work? I am using a pre-eden build, and downloaded the logo-downloader addon 3.0.5. It runs through all the shows like it is downloading them, but when it is done, all it shows is 0 downloaded for everything... Am I doing something wrong here?

Where do I even find the logo-downloader script?
^___ Scratch that. I already have it in the addons folder. So, how is it that the MQ 3 still thinks I don't have it?

Turn off shuffle? - yoccomytaco - 2011-09-10

Ok, this might seem like a really stupid question...I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to turn off the shuffle when listening to a music album...Can anybody help me out with this? I thought there was a button on the home screen before that would toggle it, but its not there now. Many thanks!

- clubwerks - 2011-09-10

yoccomytaco Wrote:Ok, this might seem like a really stupid question...I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to turn off the shuffle when listening to a music album...Can anybody help me out with this? I thought there was a button on the home screen before that would toggle it, but its not there now. Many thanks!

I think you push one of the arrow keys until you get into the skin view settings (like where you would change from low list to landscape for example). I think it's in there. I can't check now, my daughter is watching cartoons. Big Grin

- Maken - 2011-09-10

clubwerks Wrote:Just to be clear, I get the flag at the menu screens, but not during playback if I hit info.

XBMC doesn't support HD audio during playback so it would be kind of confusing if it did show up.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-10

Maken Wrote:XBMC doesn't support HD audio during playback so it would be kind of confusing if it did show up.

It will eventually when Eden is released. Be nice to get a jump on it for those of us using the pre Eden release with DTSHDMA.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-10

clubwerks Wrote:It will eventually when Eden is released. Be nice to get a jump on it for those of us using the pre Eden release with DTSHDMA.

If you know how to compile, you can check it out Here only for the brave Big Grin

- shivanair - 2011-09-10

shivanair Wrote:Marcos,

Thank you for your efforts for a wonderful skin. Need help:
I am unable to view the artist slideshow in the Home Screen for Music, (refer to the screen shot you have provided on Page One):
At times, all I can see is the artist image in a square box on top. The default backdrop is hown on the Music Home screen instead of a artist slideshow.
Kindly help at your earliest convenience. Thank you. (a step by step tutorial for enabling settings and other parameters would help many of us)

Thanks.

Please help.