Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

VPlaylist Problem - markimark - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:Unfortunately, I'm sorry.

OK, I tracked it down but now I really need your help. I reinstalled everything to have a fresh start. If I use the default TV Shows section, all is fine. Since I can not use the default TV Section (I need custom submenues), I activated the VPlaylists1 and linked it to my tv shows video source. All my series are showing up there but the lower panel is not showing the complete info (as shown in my mentioned post on page 74).

Does that help you to help me? Obviously your pre-defined VPlaylist does have some issues. Thanks for any help.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

Yes, you're right about this error, I'll fix it.

- markimark - 2011-09-27

MarcosQui Wrote:Yes, you're right about this error, I'll fix it.

No problem, my pleasure. Looking forward to the next update.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-27

Hi Marcos,

One little request is it possible to have a different coloured case for movie collections and possibly 3D movie

Thanks for all your hard work

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-27

For the collection goes to the list of things to do.

For the 3D, skin already supports, you must insert the tag '3DBD' his movies and re-scrapper.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-27

Thanks Mate,

So I should insert 3DBD has part of the tag, perhaps something like this " Avatar (2009).3DBD "
and I think the collection box thing might be a unique addition.
And one last thing I seem to be having trouble getting some of my Bluray case to show, they are coming up with just a blue case, no logo, I am putting bluray as part of the title " Avatar (2009).bluray " is this correct or is there a better way to ensure bluray case with logos , These are MT2s folders

Thanks this skin gets better all the time

*** update ***

The 3D covers look a treat Big Grin

- Ricbus - 2011-09-27

When RC1 was out, I asked if you were going to implement a letter when fast scrolling through wall view, as in MQ2. I was very pleased when you added this in RC2, but now it seems to be gone again. Have you removed it?

It was a really nice function to have when scrolling through 900 movies and you want to e.g. stop at a given letter.

Thanks Smile

Low List TV Playlist View - carabalb - 2011-09-28

Hey Marcos,

Just tested the TV Show Playlist and the Low List view is still having problems. Any chance it can be fixed for the next release Big Grin

- hentai23 - 2011-09-28

thanks for da info marcos ill be waiting then , hope you get that request of mine in there too....im serious as can be ....pretty please xD

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-28

Ricbus Wrote:When RC1 was out, I asked if you were going to implement a letter when fast scrolling through wall view, as in MQ2. I was very pleased when you added this in RC2, but now it seems to be gone again. Have you removed it?

It was a really nice function to have when scrolling through 900 movies and you want to e.g. stop at a given letter.

Thanks Smile

Hi Just looking through the setting and notice what look like a switch for this, do you have this on Shocked

The letter thing work ok for me using the multi plex

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-28

Ricbus Wrote:When RC1 was out, I asked if you were going to implement a letter when fast scrolling through wall view, as in MQ2. I was very pleased when you added this in RC2, but now it seems to be gone again. Have you removed it?

Thanks Smile

The skin is correct, it happens that in some of XBMC buids the scrolling stops working.

- Dork - 2011-09-28

I love this new rev. Thank you for your work to put it together.
One question that I haven't seen the answer to. Is it possible to have Videos default to Files, as with previous versions and other skins? I've looked for the setting everywhere. It works on other skins in the build I'm using. Is it available in the current release, or upcoming?
Thanks

- TheFonz - 2011-09-28

I created my own theme but have no idea where I can upload it too for public download.
It's my favourite backdrops from the 4 themes available for MQ3.

Loving the skin, very smooth.

Eden on the other hand is slightly better. Still getting shearing/tearing on the videos and now am getting a bar of green dots at the bottom of AVI files only.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-28

Dork, this is a change of XBMC, but I put a submenu to files in the next version.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-28

TheFonz, congratulations, I hope more people follow your steps, that's why I created the possibility of 'extrapacks'. Nod

You can send the package to the email of the skin - [email protected] - I will submit to Google with your name, and put the link so that everyone can use.