Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- clubwerks - 2011-09-30

toymachine2009 Wrote:Hi,

I have just installed a pre-eden version of xbmc just for this skin. I also downloaded the repo and installed it in xbmc. Whenever I go to it though its empty?

Any ideas why? Am I missing something?

Just go to his website and install the skin from a zip. Sometimes the repo takes a while to populate.

- toymachine2009 - 2011-09-30

clubwerks Wrote:Just go to his website and install the skin from a zip. Sometimes the repo takes a while to populate.

Thanks for the tip rebooted pc and it populated appreciate the quick response!

Edit: is xbmc commander not compatible with this skin or maybe pre-Eden. It's an app for iPad to control xbmc. I can click and hit back but no other buttons work so I can't scroll to the side or anything just go forward and back.

- Kokonutcreme - 2011-09-30

toymachine2009 Wrote:Thanks for the tip rebooted pc and it populated appreciate the quick response!

Edit: is xbmc commander not compatible with this skin or maybe pre-Eden. It's an app for iPad to control xbmc. I can click and hit back but no other buttons work so I can't scroll to the side or anything just go forward and back.

I use Hippo Remote Pro myself and since moving to pre-Eden I can only adjust the volume control down but not back up all the other buttons work fine, I do have XBMC Commander installed on my iPhone as well but haven't had to use it as Hippo Remote is perfectly fine for me. I'll give it a try tonight after work and let you know how I get on.

- mindweaver - 2011-09-30

toymachine2009 Wrote:Hi,

I have just installed a pre-eden version of xbmc just for this skin. I also downloaded the repo and installed it in xbmc. Whenever I go to it though its empty?

Any ideas why? Am I missing something?

Have you tried restarting XBMC?

I installed nightly build for Win32 20110927-b62c8c0 last night running Aeon MQ3 and couldn't get Cinema Experience to run. When opening the information page and clicking on CinemaEx it opened a search result window for the movie I had selected. Nothing happened after a minute, tried switching skins to Neon SVN and Night SVN with the same result.

Reinstalled the earlier nightly build I was running 02110902-139071b and Cinema Experience returned to normal.

Just a heads up.

- markimark - 2011-09-30

Kokonutcreme Wrote:I installed nightly build for Win32 20110927-b62c8c0 last night running Aeon MQ3 and couldn't get Cinema Experience to run. When opening the information page and clicking on CinemaEx it opened a search result window for the movie I had selected. Nothing happened after a minute, tried switching skins to Neon SVN and Night SVN with the same result.

Reinstalled the earlier nightly build I was running 02110902-139071b and Cinema Experience returned to normal.

Just a heads up.

YES, I was talking to "giftie" from CE plugin and he confirmed that the newest nightly builds break the script. There is no solution for it yet.

Would you email me your working nightly build because it is not available for download anymore? If you would do, I would give you my address.

Thanks in advance.

- proson - 2011-09-30

MarcosQui: Showcase viewtype lags on my Atom ION. The skin is snappy on other viewtypes. Anything to do with this?

BTW, I'm using Pro mode with Showcase as the only viewtype activated.

- wouterdt - 2011-09-30

proson Wrote:MarcosQui: Showcase viewtype lags on my Atom ION. The skin is snappy on other viewtypes. Anything to do with this?

BTW, I'm using Pro mode with Showcase as the only viewtype activated.

Showcase is very smooth on my Atom N330. Do you have media cases enabled? I've got media cases disabled since they do make it a lot slower.

- hentai23 - 2011-09-30

update: did a complete fresh install preeden

and now if i add a shortcut addon menu item rename it to games and add advanced launcher to it as addon i select it in menu

and ....crash!!! now with original advanced launcher too!!!!!da hellHuh-.-'

update: thank god i did a backup of my old advanced launcher addon settings in appdata /roaming

but this duplicate launcher aint workin either crashes i dont remember what i tweaked this one time but thats what made advanced launcher work with aeon mq3 since, i remember where i started using aeon mq3 at the beginning i had the same problem but fixed it with a settings tweak in the advanced launcher plugin i think .hmmmm.......

for more info about logs and the settings check out the comics adv thread , peace

markimark Wrote:YES, I was talking to "giftie" from CE plugin and he confirmed that the newest nightly builds break the script. There is no solution for it yet.

Would you email me your working nightly build because it is not available for download anymore? If you would do, I would give you my address.

Thanks in advance.

No problem, PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

- Rumik - 2011-09-30

Hi again,

I can't add any favourites using Aeon MQ3, as I'm told "Addon Needed: Favourites Script".

It wasn't included in the rar file of addons you provided recently.

Thanks

- schumi2004 - 2011-09-30

Rumik Wrote:Hi again,

I can't add any favourites using Aeon MQ3, as I'm told "Addon Needed: Favourites Script".

It wasn't included in the rar file of addons you provided recently.

Thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=889728&postcount=657

- Rumik - 2011-09-30

Thank you Smile

- toymachine2009 - 2011-09-30

Kokonutcreme Wrote:I use Hippo Remote Pro myself and since moving to pre-Eden I can only adjust the volume control down but not back up all the other buttons work fine, I do have XBMC Commander installed on my iPhone as well but haven't had to use it as Hippo Remote is perfectly fine for me. I'll give it a try tonight after work and let you know how I get on.

Thank you

Date format - Andre Carvalho - 2011-09-30

Hi there,

Is there a way to change the date format from the way it is now (FRI, SEP 30, 2011) to the way it was on AEON MQ2 (Friday, September 30, 2011)?

Thanks!