Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- bberger - 2011-10-17

MarcosQui Wrote:Request 1 - It is a bug, I'm going to fix.

Request 2 - It's ready, the access to controls is now much easier.

I just tried out openELEC (linux distri) which is running on dharma and downloaded aeon nox and realized that the empty space on the viewtype "list" in tv series / movies is reserved for the network / producer icon, not a request, just pointing out.

Another thing IS a request: as we have LiveTV-Support and access to the MP backend / VDR backend as an TV-Server we have the option for PERMANENT TIMESHIFT, which is default in MP and implemented in some VDR versions..

could you please add support for winding back on Live-TV mode? _PLEASE_ Big Grin It's a killer-feature for me in XBMC and the reason I still watch live tv in MP. :/

regards,
bernhard

PS: if there is any way I could help adding this feature myself, please say so. I'm an programmer (mostly web stuff) - but I can handle XML-files Big Grin

- RavenNL - 2011-10-17

RavenNL Wrote:I haven tried MQ3 yet on my HTPC, but in MQ2 I've noticed that when you update your library or update something else, you normally see that bar filling up. On my screen it's very hard to see how far the bar, so if it hasn't changed since MQ2 would be possible to make it a bit whiter?

Marco have you reviewed my comment by any chance? It would be cool if this can be adjusted a bit

- jordandk - 2011-10-17

jordandk Wrote:I Love this skin and switch to it from the regular Aeon skin, but I have some trouble with resent is'nt showing it correct. Example today I watched 5 episodes of Alias, but in resent it says Taxa episode 56 (The last episode) I have'nt yet watched Taxa at all.

Same with movies the resent are Fast 5, despite I just watched The Mask.

Do I have forgot something in the settings or?

Bump Huh

- bberger - 2011-10-17

jordandk Wrote:Bump Huh

Its recently added, not watched. Wink

- jimix - 2011-10-18

I just installed EDEN and AEON MQ3........impressed! the interface is really beautiful....I adopt it ! I had problems when adding personnal items on the main menu such as "docs","animes" etc.....but after a while I could manage to make it work 'quite' properly...except that I am not sure it is the best way.

I have two request/questions actually but the first one is related to the 'best way to manage library with subfolders' and because it works quite properly I'll see that later.

First of all, for the second question I must say that I spent a lot of time on forums to find an answer and I tried many things without success.
So my question is : How can we choose the focus on the main menu ? I mean the first option suggested when I open XBMC ? Because I de-activated 'movies' and other default 'sub-menu'(?) , when I start XBMC the first focus is on 'weather'......I would like to change it to 'animes' which is a link I created.
I thought maybe Rolleyes a new option could be added on the menu settings (where we can activate/de-activate a 'sub-menu' from the main menu) that permits us to choose which 'sub-menu' could be the default one when we start XBMC ? It might not be easy ( I don't know actually) but even having a solution by modifying html/conf files would already be wonderful!

Thanks!

- kobik - 2011-10-18

When you arrange the items on your home screen, just put anime as the first item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kobik Wrote:how can I add Unicode fonts like Hebrew?

Someone may know the answer for that?
Thanks

- m0v1em4n - 2011-10-18

nemulate Wrote:Wow not sure if it's just me but you seem to have a very aggressive, demanding and rude tone to your posts sometimes hentai! There's a thin line between asking for help in a demanding way and being downright rude and you sound like you're close to crossing it!

Sorry I have to agree

- ugotd8 - 2011-10-18

Hi, fantastic skin. Love it. Any chance for a future "Right List View" in the movies/tv section ?

I.E. something like this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=696355&postcount=460

- shadetree - 2011-10-18

jimix Wrote:I just installed EDEN and AEON MQ3........impressed! the interface is really beautiful....I adopt it ! I had problems when adding personnal items on the main menu such as "docs","animes" etc.....but after a while I could manage to make it work 'quite' properly...except that I am not sure it is the best way.

I have two request/questions actually but the first one is related to the 'best way to manage library with subfolders' and because it works quite properly I'll see that later.

First of all, for the second question I must say that I spent a lot of time on forums to find an answer and I tried many things without success.
So my question is : How can we choose the focus on the main menu ? I mean the first option suggested when I open XBMC ? Because I de-activated 'movies' and other default 'sub-menu'(?) , when I start XBMC the first focus is on 'weather'......I would like to change it to 'animes' which is a link I created.
I thought maybe Rolleyes a new option could be added on the menu settings (where we can activate/de-activate a 'sub-menu' from the main menu) that permits us to choose which 'sub-menu' could be the default one when we start XBMC ? It might not be easy ( I don't know actually) but even having a solution by modifying html/conf files would already be wonderful!

Thanks!

Yes, Your second question/request is a valid one.

We have been trying to just add a simple Home_MainMenu xml script for users to mod the menu center 3rd button to the desired preference, but this has not been successfully completed with MQ3.

Watched flags in smart playlists? - chrisvilla - 2011-10-18

Don't know if I'm missing something here. I have Aeon setup with a VidPlaylist called Stand-Up that brings up all my comedy stand-up shows that I have separated into another folder.

Now when I open this from home, all of the shows are there - great! But, when I have watched one the watched flag does not show.

When I go back into the Movies view, where my stand-up shows still appear, they are marked as watched, but not in the smart playlist.

Is this a limitation of smart playlists or am I missing something?Eek

- f-79 - 2011-10-18

Two little requests:

1)
Is possible to add in the "recent added" widget a list of the last 5 or 6 titles?

2)
Is possible to dublicate a "low list" layout for tv series (with banner -not deformed- instead of the poster)?

Thank you so much for your work

- Krautmaster - 2011-10-18

wow, great work, but i miss the Ken Burns Effect & HD Movie Menu from Skin Neon! Would be crazy perfect with this feature...

Edit: Pan & Scan works after reboot. Thx =)

>In addition, most of my "LiveTV Icons" dont work.

- jimix - 2011-10-19

[quote=kobik]When you arrange the items on your home screen, just put anime as the first item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can rearrange home menu and choose the order ? I tried to find that option in settings/skin but couldn't find it....How do you do that ?

Thanks!

- eskro - 2011-10-19

Krautmaster Wrote:i miss the Ken Burns Effect

+1, that effect is amazing!

also, the effect NIGHT skin has when u simply scroll through your movie collection!
if u know what i mean!
the image fading out effect kinda!!

- eskro - 2011-10-19

is there someone who could tell me if im supposed to see the ARTIST logo somewhere
when im using MULTIPLEX view for my MUSIC section?

when im in COVERFLOW view, i do see the ARTIST LOGO, but not in MULTIPLEX view..
is this normal?
cuz it would be awesome to have the logo appear when in multiplex view...