Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Omegatron - 2011-10-22

Ajedi Wrote:Hi,

in MQ2 there was an option to turn off the spinning cd when listening to audio in the main menu. I cant find this option in MQ3. Am i looking wrong or is this feature not there anymore? (will it be implemented again?)

One other thing. I noticed that the folder "cache" in my xbmc profile folder was almost 25gb :S Is this normal?? I deleted the stuff in the cache folder but am i doing something wrong because it was so large?

side note: i have another question in the dharma release forum of this skin because im using 2 xbmc systems. So that u not think im double posting stuff.

anyone any thoughts about turning off the spinning cd?

- Zild8 - 2011-10-22

Hi Marcos
What about trailer
I Always have some trouble wih trailer,i alway have buffering issue.Is there a way to integraded trailer,have it localy and play it from the info page of the movie.
Or better to handle trailer
Thanks

- Livin - 2011-10-22

Drazzilb Wrote:MQ, Love the skin. I think this is honestly one of the best skins out there right now. However, a request I have is "Kids Mode." This feature I noticed on Simplicity http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109165 I really like this to set up in my children's room and would love to see something with your unique flare. Thanks

+1 !!!

I added a 'Kids' option to my Home menu but if there was a special view type for it that would make navigation MUCH easier for the friends/family/etc.

If you add this, please make it work the same for Files view also... many of the items (like TV episodes) don't scrape and to manually add each one would be a ton of work (e.g. not worth it).

thx!

Visualizations - Drazzilb - 2011-10-23

I can't seem to get Visualizations to work in MQ3. Is there a setting to turn them on? If so I can't seem to find it. Any help would be great. Thanks. Oh, and have they removed any additional visualizations from the Repos?

- socialskills - 2011-10-23

A few feature requests based on my usage:

1) In MQ2, once you navigate to within a collection (like Movies, TV Shows, etc.) there was a setting for "Background" that you could set to Default, Fanart, or Off. When you selected Default, it would leave the same backdrop of that collection as shown on the Main Menu. In MQ3, however, the option named Default does the same thing that Fanart does- namely, show Fanart as the background. Any way to restore the Default background setting as in MQ2?

2) In the Landscape view, the Fixed List (no wraparound) option does not seem to be available. Can the Fixed List option be restored to the Landscape view?

Thanks for all the hard work, Marcos.

- fluentdesigns - 2011-10-23

Question about adding sources. I added my movies source and everything looks good but I am now trying to add a TV source and cannot seem to figure out how to do that? I went into the videos menu and there is no add video source button. Any tips?

- Drazzilb - 2011-10-23

fluentdesigns Wrote:Question about adding sources. I added my movies source and everything looks good but I am now trying to add a TV source and cannot seem to figure out how to do that? I went into the videos menu and there is no add video source button. Any tips?

What I did is on the main menu hit the down button and w/in the sub menu there go to files there you can click the button that says "Add Source."

Hope that helps.

- wilson.joe - 2011-10-23

MarcosQui Wrote:1. No, the recentlyadded scraper is built into the XBMC Eden.

2. I tested again (today build) , is working for me.

what about the script.randomitems, will it eventually be built in too.
I am having issues with it when loading, they are displaying but
for some reason i am getting a script error.

- hombra - 2011-10-23

Great skin, runs much smoother than mq2 Smile

But there are a few quirks which I can't seem to fix. First off, the spinning CD in the home menu.. can't seem to turn it off. I did find the option in the skins menu in playback, there it says "show CD art (main menu)" but when I switch it off nothing happens, there is still a spinning cd in the home menu.. quite annoying

Second, I Always get the message "Mechanize update failed" when I start XBMC.. this also happend with Aeon mq2

anyone any thoughts? especially the spinning cd in the home menu annoys me

- ErlendSB - 2011-10-23

Favourite skin! Great job!

I have one request, possibly a difficult one:
I´d like to separate the setting
"show plot for unwatched items" into
"show plot for unwatched tv episodes" and "show plot for unwatched movies"

I find that plots in tv shows have huge spoiler potential, but I´d like to see them for movies.

- NeXrom - 2011-10-23

Hey there!

is it possible to show Clear Logos in the Music section with MQ3, Like the picture below?

extrafanart? - ferrytale - 2011-10-23

I thought I had extrafanart working in the past with Aeon MQ3 but it doesn't work anymore now.

I am in doubt with myself if Aeon MQ3 has ever had the option.

Is extrafanart an option for Aeon MQ3 or not?

- arabuli - 2011-10-23

Thanks MQ, great skin.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-24

ferrytale Wrote:I thought I had extrafanart working in the past with Aeon MQ3 but it doesn't work anymore now.

I am in doubt with myself if Aeon MQ3 has ever had the option.

Is extrafanart an option for Aeon MQ3 or not?

Yes, turn it on and include an extrathumbs folder within each movie folder.

playlists - wilson.joe - 2011-10-24

I get errors with the randomitems and when I go to create a playlist
I can't? the popup for creating a playlist works in the other skins..