Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-31

clubwerks Wrote:I just started XBMC (pre Eden the version that bitstreams HD audio) and all my menu added favorites are gone (Hulu, MLB, ESPN 3) as well as the smart playlist that I set up for my HD audio movies. Plus, I can't even find the option in the Skin>Shortcut menu anymore. Plus, the movies, tv shows and music no longer show the recently added widget. What gives?

eskro Wrote:yes, i experienced the same exact issues!!
my new created items in main menu are gone!!!
All Main Menu Backdrops are now gone too!!! their back to default ones!!
seems sad that we have to re-do everything everytime man...

Nothing was lost, the skin just assumed the Lite mode by default.

Go to Settings/Skin/General Options and choose another mode, Normal, Pro or Super.

All of its menus are back, very simple.

- Dtekmario - 2011-10-31

Just some things with music playback visualization.
Seriously good skin. There are many small things to fix up, but that's normal in such a big project. Did You think about bug track/future suggestion system. Much easier then forum like that. Then people could see what is fixed and whats pending.
Try this: http://entp.com/

- babesumitra - 2011-10-31

Please Help, i have no answer...

I use this Skin. How can i add a Shortcut to Launcher (or Advanced Launcher) Add-on in XBMC.

- Omegatron - 2011-10-31

Hi Marcos,
I posted this a couple of weeks ago you said it was fixed in the final release:

Hi,

I've asked this before but didnt get any response so ill try again. I have a problem with using addons as shortcuts in the main menu.

I try to explain. Normaly you have to create a shortcut on the main menu for apple movie trailers and youtube. This you create in the skin options under shortcut. The problem is when i want to select a video addon i only see a empty list so no addons to select. Xbmc/the skin is saying "none" The addons that i putted in the user xbmc map are the package from wantilon linked on the forum for dharma release of mq3. When i check the installed/enabled addons i see all of the video addons there. Just not when i want to create a shortcut for it on the main menu (with the xbmc eden and the MQ3 version it does work)

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?

Since we have the final release i decided to go back to xbmc 10.1 dharma and start fresh. Now i find out that the problem above still exists. i cant add a video addon that i have installed like "Youtube" or Aplle movie trailers lite"

im pretty annoyed atm. something im doing wrong or its not fixed at all?

- Wanilton - 2011-10-31

This case for Pink, work ok here, look

There are no extrafanart in fullscreen, because artist images circle in minibox (equal function)...

About info in top work fine, only for recents, no there info, becase XBMC only see 1 track when running start for recent track or album...

Image under the case is only reflex case...stetic effect...

Tip: Put logo.jpg image file, in artist folder and done...

- dugan26 - 2011-10-31

Great work here ...

any support for Comics?

- hentai23 - 2011-10-31

weeeeee....now its time to test what you have been workin on so hard ....mmmmmmm

if youd have it you wouldnt ask him if there was support for comics xD

you must use adv with it to work -.-'

oh and for all asking how do i add launchers to adv etc for christ sakes marcos isnt the person for this , go to this thread and ask angel -.-'

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724

- acemt - 2011-10-31

Thanks Marcos,

Incredible as always!! Just a quick question, that maybe someone can answer. When XBMC loads now, it always starts on TV Shows on the Homepage. It use to start on Movies. I have looked in the menu but found no way to select this. I see weather/video/settings and others, but not movies.

If someone could help, I would appreciate it.

Great Skin......

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-31

Ajedi Wrote:...
Since we have the final release i decided to go back to xbmc 10.1 dharma and start fresh. Now i find out that the problem above still exists. i cant add a video addon that i have installed like "Youtube" or Aplle movie trailers lite"

im pretty annoyed atm. something im doing wrong or its not fixed at all?

edit:

I'll see what it is possible to do.

- Domina - 2011-10-31

dugan26 Wrote:Great work here ...

any support for Comics?

there is support through "advanced launcher" to comics in aeon mq3 final!

- Omegatron - 2011-10-31

MarcosQui Wrote:edit:

I'll see what it is possible to do.

thanks for looking into it. for now i switched back to eden, then there are none of these problems

- NeXrom - 2011-10-31

Floriannnnn Wrote:Hey there!

is it possible to show Clear Logos in the Music section with MQ3, Like the picture below?

Hey Marcos Smile

Is this view possible with MQ3?

- xAhlen - 2011-10-31

I just wanted to point out 2 thinks ive noticed and would love to get fixed Smile

1. In wall view fix a scroll bar. Because i have around 1200 movies and it take ages to scroll from one side to another.

2. The icon that indicates what letter you are on when scrolling almost never shows like 1 out of 10 times.

- Enigmas - 2011-10-31

Where function rewind film to the exact (fixed) time?

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-31

SlyMaelstrom Wrote:I don't think that's ever been available in MQ3. Submenus can only be added to custom menus. Part of me feels like that was possible in MQ2, but I can't recall.

chippie Wrote:It was possible in MQ 2. I miss this also!

@Marcos, I know its early days and you deserve a good rest. Perhaps it could go on your list for future changes?

Thanks!

With 40 custom menus and 200 custom submenus, you can not create a new menu with all what you need?