Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Dougie085 - 2011-10-31

I'm running OpenELEC with Pre-Eden and I added the MQ3 repository but there is nothing listed when I try and get skin add-ons in the repository? Is there some other way to download the skin now?

- Dougie085 - 2011-10-31

Nevermind, I see now that you can get the skin zip file on the website as well.

- Krautmaster - 2011-10-31

press "C" and force update on addons.

- bberger - 2011-10-31

Just wanted to point out, that the channel manager still doesn't work on 1.0 final / the whole TV section really doesn't look any improved at all Sad

But the 2 "killer things" right now are:
1) a non working channel manager settings dialog
2) the ugly bar on the left side @ live-tv view.

I could potentially fall in love with you if you'd make the tv-section a higher priority - it's still the main reason why I'm still pretty much stuck on MediaPortal right now, avoiding the transition to something beautiful as MQ3@pre-eden is Smile

- Dtekmario - 2011-10-31

I'm on pre eden with update from to day.
Couple of more things that are missing and I don't know if it's a xbmc issue or the skin.
When i go to video addons i can only choose list or low list. What about showcase ?
In list I get a thumbnail but in low list I don't.
All the views in addon skin setting are enabled.

- samurai07 - 2011-10-31

I've found the reason why in Videos/files with viewtype Wall no thumbnails are displayed. In the according <visible>-tag the mode files is missing.

If you want see the thumbnails again change line no. 13848 and 13905 in the file Views.xml in your skin directory from

Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(files) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>

Marcos, can you please change this in the next version if it doesn't brake something else?

- samurai07 - 2011-10-31

Dtekmario Wrote:In list I get a thumbnail but in low list I don't.

It seems that there are several more places where something is missing at the <visible>-tags.

- tripkip - 2011-10-31

Thanks for your hard work, I love this skin!

CDART Adon does not work anymore - Lady Baerbel - 2011-10-31

Hi ! First Great Job !

I have updatet the Skin yesterday and now the CDART does not work anymore.

Any ideas ?

Your Barbara

- SlyMaelstrom - 2011-10-31

MarcosQui Wrote:With 40 custom menus and 200 custom submenus, you can not create a new menu with all what you need?
Well, I wasn't really saying that I wanted it, I was just answering someone else... that said, the reason people want it is for organization. For example, some people would rather have PseudoTV as a sub-menu to TV rather than giving it a menu item of its own.

Personally I would have rather seen sub-menus support favorites as well addons, but nobody expects perfection. The skin is already superior to any other, in my opinion. People are just making suggestions for future releases of MQ3... hell maybe even MQ4 if you've got nothing more planned for this major release.

EDIT: Actually I'm seeing people suggesting that it already supports favorites in sub-menus... I dunno. I'll give it another look when I get home, maybe I missed something.

vplaylist - wilson.joe - 2011-10-31

vplaylist 6-10 have no place to put a playlist.

- SkItZo - 2011-10-31

Hey Marcos, I was hoping you would be able to add the Peripherals menu (Settings>System>Input Devices>Peripherals) in when you next update the skin?

If not, thanks anyway Big Grin
Awesome Work as always. Thanks for the updates

- Lockos - 2011-10-31

Hi Marcos ! Great job for this skin ! amazing work !

But just because i'm an horrible person, i'm still disapointed about one crucial thing : you said to me you will correct the showcase view for eden version and you didn't : we still can't see the fanart entirely on our screens by pressing twice on the down arrow (even if trailers are disabled) so that the thumbnails disappear and allow us to see the full 1080p fanart we set up. I mean what's the interest of having greaaaaat fanarts if we can't see them entirely ?

One bug i've seen so far : when you press "i" on an artist to show the information on information panel, the first line is coloured in a clearer grey than the rest. I'm sure it has been done for the line above where there is "refresh", "thumbnail" and "fanart" but it is a bug.

Hope you'll understand it and by the way your skin rocks and keeps bringing us new amazing features !

- nemrod95 - 2011-10-31

hi, thank you Marcos for the final version of Aeon MQ3, fantastic skin, all is working very well Smile

- hentai23 - 2011-10-31

well after testing everything i must tell you marcos good job and i already found a bug xD

its when you go into files mode and you see that only the movie name is at the bottom but everything else has a "/" over the moviename , have you considered what i asked you ?

to add the bottom info from library view to files mode? itd be appreciated very much , thank you my friend