Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-03

Krautmaster Wrote:hm i only have the english skin language ... why does german not work (ah saw that it was removed for now, sry)? The Thumbnail Problem in LiveTV is not fixed yet too.

1. CHANGELOG 1.0.0 FINAL RELEASE In first page of this topic:

Changed: Translation into German - outdated/temporarily removed.

2. I had a version of the PVR working well, but I updated and now it does not work anymore. How do I find a bug if XBMC PVR does not work properly? It is difficult. Sad

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-03

dazombie46 Wrote:so you cant fix that or whatHuh i dont understand!!

If the problem affect all skins, the solution must come from the XBMC/script.

- arnoldvalk - 2011-11-03

shivanair Wrote:I am unable to view the artist slideshow in the Home Screen for Music, (refer to the screen shot you have provided on Page One):
At times, all I can see is the artist image in a square box on top. The default backdrop is shown on the Music Home screen instead of a artist slideshow.

How do I get this?

Please help.

Dear Shivanair, did you found any solution for this.
I am looking to have fanart on my tv when it is playing a playlist of my mp3, and this seems to be the solution.... (if it works)

- sidewalksuper - 2011-11-03

Marcos have you confirmed my reported bug for trailers of movies in the movies menu?

- shivanair - 2011-11-03

arnoldvalk Wrote:Dear Shivanair, did you found any solution for this.
I am looking to have fanart on my tv when it is playing a playlist of my mp3, and this seems to be the solution.... (if it works)

Not yet...Awaiting a solution since long. Smile

- shivanair - 2011-11-03

mindweaver Wrote:MarcosQui. Is it possible to have XBMC read cover art from id3-tag when browsing mp3 files in files mode?

Like here:

EDIT: Nevermind! I got it working. I didn't have tag scanning enabled Smile

Which is the option used to enable tag scanning?

- mattchapman - 2011-11-03

mattchapman Wrote:For me, the timelag between selecting Movies and the screen populating with movies has gotten worse with MQ3 vs MQ2. It's about 3 seconds. At first I thought its because I have so many movies, however, its the same on TV Shows where I only have about 20 titles.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Rumik Wrote:Yeah, the delay is pretty painful Sad

Hopefully its better in Eden (I'm using Dharma).

- wilson.joe - 2011-11-03

Sounds good with with. I know not everyone is going to be happy, but this does sound like like a good middle ground for everyone.

MarcosQui Wrote:I can never keep everyone happy, then please tell me, that submenu must be available, fav, addon, playlitst?

I propose an exchange;
I put the submenus in fixed menus BUT I retreat submenus on the custom menus 6-10 (super mode).

All agree?

- mindweaver - 2011-11-03

shivanair Wrote:Which is the option used to enable tag scanning?

Go to XBMC Settings, AUDIO and then FILE LISTS. ENABLE TAG SCANNING

- M@tze - 2011-11-03

MarcosQui Wrote:I propose an exchange;
I put the submenus in fixed menus BUT I retreat submenus on the custom menus 6-10 (super mode).

wilson.joe Wrote:Sounds good with with. I know not everyone is going to be happy, but this does sound like like a good middle ground for everyone.

All agree?

Full agree, I would be happy Smile

music visualisation - inpheriour - 2011-11-03

@ marcosqui

I've got a few questions.

1:
Is it possible to enable extrafanart in audio viewing. And if not, is it possible to add this functionality to the audio viewing?

2:
Is it posible to get extrafanart in the home window when u are are playing music? And if not, is it possible to add this functionality?

3:
for music list view, is it possible to get cd art displayed? And if not, is it possible to add this functionality?

I Really like aeon mq3. I think it is the best skin out there.
So thanks marcosqui for all the hard work you have done. It is verry much appreciated ;-)

o just one more question.
Howcome my cdart displayes at a smaller size than yours? Yours is almost as big as the folder.jpg (see picture)
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1715/aeonmq3009.jpg

- Thugbear - 2011-11-03

First off: GREAT JOB on the skin!

Have been using the beta and RC since a long time and loved it, and always had a small problem (which I don't have in Confluence). When I go to music, XBMC crashes, just like that... in Confluence it just loads, and shows all information as requested.

Uptil now I thought it was a thingie in the beta or RC, but it still exists, and I can't lay my finger on it Sad

What need I do to find the cause of this or is it known issue?

ps. Only message I get is XBMC stopped working (running on Windows 7 x64 with XBMC in portable mode)

- wanderer - 2011-11-03

I'll join with others, great work on the skin! I have been running an "ancient" version of aeon (by djh) and have recently updated and one thing look a lot less sleek then the old Aeon and that is the "watched" overlay. The new looks almost "pixelated" while the old had a very neat and clean look. Is it possible to override the overlay somehow with the one from the old Aeon?

- verhak - 2011-11-03

Hi marcosqui,

I'm new to this forum.. Anyway nice skin you have created.
With your latest update I think i've encountered a small bug. I can't get rid of the artist biograhpy in audio view mode. Switchting the parameters on/off in the skin settings doesn't change a thing.

Thanks!

- JohnVee - 2011-11-03

verhak Wrote:I can't get rid of the artist biography in audio view mode. Switching the parameters on/off in the skin settings doesn't change a thing.

I have noticed this as well.