Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- kobrawerde - 2011-11-06

How to disable the update skin Aeon MQ3 ? ...
How to disable the update skin. I made some changes in your own skin.
After the upgrade everything was back to the beginning Stare

- JCMatos - 2011-11-06

kobrawerde Wrote:How to disable the update skin Aeon MQ3 ? ...
How to disable the update skin. I made some changes in your own skin.
After the upgrade everything was back to the beginning Stare

Well it's not entirely the skin fault that xmls or images you changed were restored, after all it is a skin update. I can think of two choices for you: disable automatic updates for addons in XBMC settings or maybe install the skin and then delete the skin repository.

- wanderer - 2011-11-06

Observed bugs:
- View:Landscape. Showing backdrop (down->down) won't remove thumbs.
- View:List. No "watched" overlay.

- schumi2004 - 2011-11-06

Is it possible to change trailer provider in MQ3?

Currently it's set to Yahoo.

- valebv - 2011-11-06

hentai23 Wrote:well as i do it you can fav a source in files under videos then add that as a custom menu item , that way you have direct access to the source you specified , like for me anime and movies are seperate sources both favd and added as menu item

Since the update all my custome menus dissapear, and there's no option to add costume menus anymore on the skin setting? did I do something wrong?

I'm using pre-eden 11

edit: Just realize I had chose lite version

- MastaofDesasta - 2011-11-06

bberger Wrote:Hi,

could you please add a teletext button at LiveTV-OSD! Just realized it yesterday that there is none when I tried to check some political news Smile

There is an Teletext button but just with wrong label....
When using PVR the Teletext button is the one labeled with "Subtitles"

- catweazle71 - 2011-11-06

Hi MarcosQui,

you mentioned that german translation for v1.0(1) is outdated.

Did you contact mad-max? I asked him about his plans, whether or not he is conducting the translation.

Maybe I can again crosscheck the results. Would be a pleasure Wink

catweazle

- schumi2004 - 2011-11-06

Is Weather Plus (2.3.1) compatible with MQ3?

Since there are some problems with the default plugin i tried Weather Plus but MQ3 isn't listed as compatible there.

Is seems to work so far but i need to change layout every time to 7 days or 4 days to show weather information, it seems to jump back to default every time weather plugin layout. Is this a compatibility issue or plugin error?

- r4nd0m - 2011-11-06

catweazle71 Wrote:Hi MarcosQui,

you mentioned that german translation for v1.0(1) is outdated.

Did you contact mad-max? I asked him about his plans, whether or not he is conducting the translation.

Maybe I can again crosscheck the results. Would be a pleasure Wink

catweazle

just go into skinfolder / language / english and grab the strings.xml and translate if you got some spare time ...

- Parker_Payne - 2011-11-06

r4nd0m Wrote:just go into skinfolder / language / english and grab the settings.xml and translate if you got some spare time ...

Are you sure with the file & path? From my perspective the file C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\language\English\strings.xml
seems to be the right basis for translation... Can somebody please double-check that?

@MarcosQui: If you don't have anybody to translate this into German I can of course do it. Just say 'go for it' and I would assume to be finished within the next 1 or 2 days..

@catweazle71: Time to support me? I second pair of eyes would be helpful!

Regards

- catweazle71 - 2011-11-06

Parker_Payne Wrote:Are you sure with the file & path? From my perspective the file C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\language\English\strings.xml
seems to be the right basis for translation... Can somebody please double-check that?

@MarcosQui: If you don't have anybody to translate this into German I can of course do it. Just say 'go for it' and I would assume to be finished within the next 1 or 2 days..

@catweazle71: Time to support me? I second pair of eyes would be helpful!

Regards

Yep both of you,

I have time to support and I have time to just translate into german, but I wouldn't start without comment from mad-max, because he is the previous translator and I don't want to act against him Nod

catweazle

- r4nd0m - 2011-11-06

sorry, hast recht ... strings.xml nicht settings... im eifer des gefechtes ...

you are right the file is called strings.xml ... but I am on linux and there its found in .xbmc/addons/skin.aeon mq.3/anguage/English/strings.xml but it should be the same file ...

- -EaS- - 2011-11-06

Marcos, first of all: Thanks for this fantastic skin Nod

RavenNL Wrote:My recently added stopped working, only thing that has changed in the last few days is that I installed MQ3. It worked fine for a while but yesterday I rebooted the computer and now recently added only show blanks.

Anyone else experiencing this as well?

Exact same here, also worked at first. After a reboot I now only have this:

Systeminfo:

Also two questions:

1- Is this line supposed to be there in MQ3 1.0.1? Wasn't there in 1.0.0 if I'm correct (it looked quite some more 'clean' without that line):

2- If I'm in the TV-Shows section, and I have watched an episode of "insert whatever show" and I get back into the episode listing screen (banner view - with both transparent settings on), I first get to see the background as is seen when you select TV Shows. Only after that I get to see the fanart background that belongs to the "insert whatever show". It just shows that background (from when you select TV Shows) a fraction of a second, but all-in-all that ofcourse doesn't look very "polished". Smile Are there more with the same problem?

- mindweaver - 2011-11-06

Quote:2- If I'm in the TV-Shows section, and I have watched an episode of "insert whatever show" and I get back into the episode listing screen (banner view - with both transparent settings on), I first get to see the background as is seen when you select TV Shows. Only after that I get to see the fanart background that belongs to the "insert whatever show". It just shows that background (from when you select TV Shows) a fraction of a second, but all-in-all that ofcourse doesn't look very "polished". Smile Are there more with the same problem?

+1 that bothers me aswell!

- hentai23 - 2011-11-06

i found a bug its in the info screen that comes down when in showtime view in games it says plataform instead of platform -.-'...xD

perhaps fix that grammatical mistake?