Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- dugan26 - 2011-11-07

First of all Great skin - and I like many others really appreciate all the work you, and others have done to make XBMC's viewing capabilities so enjoyable! Bravo to all ...

Question:
I am a comic freak -
I also love to switch up my MQ3 to Nox every so often ...

Im hoping you could add this to your Pre-Eden release:

Could you use the picture viewer and create a comics section which can be enabled or disabled on the home screen in xbmc so that I could load my comics to - and enable the showcase and wall view to it too so we (comic freaks) could have nice looking pictures of our cover art etc ... you will not have to build any databases or scrapers etc ...

Nox uses something called a skinning engine to enable this functionality in Pre-Eden (not sure if that makes any sense to you) - I and many others would really love this in MQ3 ...

Advance Launcher has been the only other way to get this working. Although it is a GREAT program and very useful - I find that the way I use it (most likely user error) I sometimes get caught up in menus trying to get back to main screen and my box locks up here and there .... Plus it does take a bit to load up new comic sections etc ... Great program but for my case a picture viewer would be "simpler"

- Labestiol - 2011-11-07

Labestiol Wrote:Hello,

I've noticed that the "Games" and "Programs" tabs have disappeared from the main menu. How can I retrieve them and run my games ?

I understand that Advanced Launcher and the skin "games" was included in MQ3

Thanks!

Up Sad

- mad-max - 2011-11-07

Hey Marcos,
hey guys,

sorry for being late...quite a lot of trouble around...
Here we go with the german translation for the latest version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNX8P4N3

Some strings (around 5 or 6) still have to be revised, but the most important parts are updated!

Maybe catweazle can take a look...

cheers,
mad-max

- Shadowsoul - 2011-11-07

MarcosQui Wrote:[...]
Weather and new Amber Style:
[...]

First off, love the modification. So slick.

Second, could you reveal the name of the background image used for the weather above?
So lovely I want to steal it for my desktop background if allowed Smile

- wouterdt - 2011-11-08

Labestiol Wrote:Hello,

I've noticed that the "Games" and "Programs" tabs have disappeared from the main menu. How can I retrieve them and run my games ?

I understand that Advanced Launcher and the skin "games" was included in MQ3

Thanks!

Programs are now under the Add-On menu, in the submenu

You can get Games back by adding the launcher addon to the main menu, and calling it games.

Fixed list in episode landscape view - spinecho - 2011-11-08

Marcos, I've just migrated to this wonderful skin after using Aeon Nox and I love the fact I can customise the home list and so many other things.
Just one minor bugbear for me: I like to use showcase view for my tv series and seasons and dislike the wraparound so I use the fixed list option. However in landscape episode view fixed list is unavailable from the popout menu, so the last episode scrolls/wraps around to the first episode which I personally find annoying! Wink
Is there another setting somewhere I'm missing or is this a bug?
Either way can it be fixed?
I'm running latest pre-Eden nightly on windows 7

Thanks and keep up the excellent work!!

- onizuka - 2011-11-08

using weather plus, animated weather still not working, there seems to be no V2 for the weatherpack

- chadskies - 2011-11-08

john.doe Wrote:I've enabled "Use text for movie rating" but it is still showing stars in the bottom left corner and not text. I'm using the Low List.

Is it a bug or have I misunderstood?

I have the same issue. I was coming here to post the bug and saw your post, too. Anyone else having this issue?

"SUBMENU" Text - chippie - 2011-11-08

Can somone please confirm;

On all of my Main Menu Items I no longer thave the text "SUBMENU" but it now says "VISUALIZATIONS PR..."

Have re-installed the skin and renamed my guisettings.xml but this has not helped!

Any Ideas!

Cheers

@Marcos also noticed that the Reserve Fanart does not work in any of the file views where I should get a black or no background for a movie without one I get the static background in this case Wall-E. It works fine in Library view. Thanks.

- mr.sparkle - 2011-11-08

Where is the panel style night option? In MQ2 it was in the extra panel.

- Poison - 2011-11-08

Anyone more than me having problem viewing the cast in "Information" panel for a movie?
I can go up to the cast list and view the first actor but when I try to press down i come down to the "Playback, Trailer," etc list.

This only happens when using Library mode.

Using Dharma 10.1

- bfg9000 - 2011-11-08

Poison Wrote:Anyone more than me having problem viewing the cast in "Information" panel for a movie?
I can go up to the cast list and view the first actor but when I try to press down i come down to the "Playback, Trailer," etc list.

This only happens when using Library mode.

Using Dharma 10.1

I'm expierencing the same problem.
It works only if i use the mouse to put the focus on the cast list, then i can use the remote again.

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-08

Great skin, Just had a quick search on the thread but couldn't find the answer.
When I pause my tv shows I'm getting a the episode screen shot on the left of the info bar instead of the season poster. I've looked through the skin options but can't seem to find an option for switching it back, Do I need an extra add-on ? I read somewhere on here about logo downloader do I need this to do what I want ?

Thanks.

- Parker_Payne - 2011-11-08

mad-max Wrote:Here we go with the german translation for the latest version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNX8P4N3

Some strings (around 5 or 6) still have to be revised, but the most important parts are updated!

Hi mad-max,

Thanks for your work. I've seen that some parts were not translated yet (e.g. id 31101 to 31122 and 31743 to 31769). I suggest we work together to finalize that. Especially because I already did this in advance, as I was not sure whether marcos could contact you for the translation...

I'll send you an PN...

Regards

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-08

chippie, my fault, I sorry.

In English.xml go to this string:

<string id="31585">VISUALIZATION PRESETS</string>

and replace to:

<string id="31538">VISUALIZATION PRESETS</string>

Done.

chippie Wrote:Can somone please confirm;

On all of my Main Menu Items I no longer thave the text "SUBMENU" but it now says "VISUALIZATIONS PR..."

Have re-installed the skin and renamed my guisettings.xml but this has not helped!

Any Ideas!

Cheers

@Marcos also noticed that the Reserve Fanart does not work in any of the file views where I should get a black or no background for a movie without one I get the static background in this case Wall-E. It works fine in Library view. Thanks.