Kodi Community Forum
How to intergrate Netflix as seemless as possible. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: How to intergrate Netflix as seemless as possible. (/showthread.php?tid=107997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- statious - 2011-12-31

Tuxen, any chance you have been able to take a look at the plugin in relation to eden. Since I updated to eden, neither the netflix or the music plugin are working.

- NavySealsGuy - 2011-12-31

I was able to use Advance Launcher and get this working, Thanks its great!

- tuxen - 2012-01-01

statious Wrote:Tuxen, any chance you have been able to take a look at the plugin in relation to eden. Since I updated to eden, neither the netflix or the music plugin are working.

Jep, they work with the launcher plugin. You will miss the splash screen though, screen will just be black.

Best regards

- tuxen - 2012-01-01

Sotuma Wrote:Thanks for this, works almost flawlessly for me.

I have one problem with it however. I run on a multi-monitor setup hooked to my TV, which is fine, but it seems whenever I close out to return to XBMC it forces XBMC back to my primary monitor. Not the monitor I have running XBMC normally. Also the splash screen displays on the primary monitor as well.

Is there a way I can make it remember?

Ups, I totally forgot this. Do you still need it?

Best regards tuxen

- johnsanc - 2012-01-03

This is a great solution and gets around that annoying proxy error message when using the WMC entrypoint shortcut method.

Do you have one of these that launches directly into WMCs "Internet TV"? With the shortcut method this also gets that goofy error message on initial load.

- tuxen - 2012-01-05

Sotuma Wrote:Thanks for this, works almost flawlessly for me.

I have one problem with it however. I run on a multi-monitor setup hooked to my TV, which is fine, but it seems whenever I close out to return to XBMC it forces XBMC back to my primary monitor. Not the monitor I have running XBMC normally. Also the splash screen displays on the primary monitor as well.

Is there a way I can make it remember?

I have made a new version where I took the loader out. I migrated sites though so with time everything and more can be found here: http://gosub.dk/xbmc/tools/netflix/ I hope it works.

Best regards tuxen

- tuxen - 2012-01-05

Also in general for everybody else it won't hurt to read to first post for information. :))
Here you can also get the new version.

Best regards tuxen

- tuxen - 2012-01-05

The site has been migrated: gosub.dk

Enjoy!
Best regards tuxen

- Sotuma - 2012-01-06

Thanks tuxen, it works much nicer for me now Smile

I can haz code please - ixnu - 2012-02-13

Tuxen,

Thanks for your great app.

One thing that I would like to change - I have replaced my ehome with a hacked one so that I can start XBMC by pressing the green button on my MCE remote. The remapping with Event Ghost / Auto hotkey did not work reliably for me.

Anyway, I would like to use a renamed original ehome (like ehome2) for the entry to netflix.

Do you have the code that you used to compile the exe? Or can you add an option in the ini for a renamed ehome?

Again, thanks for your app!

- ixnu - 2012-02-14

Responding to my own post,

I don't think the rename of eshell will easily work. It appears that some type of network vars are set at exe and my rebuilt eshell does not set them in order for the original to work.

- outburst81 - 2012-02-21

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with playing anything through the WMC Netflix plugin. actual inching of the plugin through xbmc works great, it's just when ever I start something instead of playing the video it just goes to the main page on Netflix. I have the same issue with the xbmcflicks plugin too.

I'm running Eden beta 3 on windows 7 64bit.

I can post a log file, but I figured that since the issue seems to be outside of xbmc it would probably be pointless.

Ive been searching the forums for anyone with a similar problem and found nothing

Any help would be great, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.

- tuxen - 2012-02-21

Since I have changed TV and Bluray player I do not use this anymore as the interface on there is even better. So my support is very limited. Sorry

Best regards tuxen

RE: How to intergrate Netflix as seemless as possible. - crimsonfury - 2012-04-20

Is this still working?

EDIT:

It works amazingly! Thank you! Much better interface than IE.

RE: How to intergrate Netflix as seemless as possible. - crimsonfury - 2012-04-21

Actually it only works on my Office PC (Win7 32bit) with the normal ehshell.exe that leads straight to WMC... But on my HTPC I have a modified ehshell that leads to XBMC from my green button on my remote....

How can I change the code on this to lead to ehshell2.exe?