Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon (/showthread.php?tid=108124)

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - Capitol K - 2013-01-06

Installed this addon this morning, and it worked fine (on RC1 of openelec frodo). But a couple hours later, suddenly all content is gone - watchlist, tv, movies, etc, it's all empty. No error messages or anything. How can I fix/diagnose? Thanks

EDIT:
Just discovered I can access all content if I go through the Videos library and select Amazon. But running the addon directly (which worked fine originally) still shows nothing.

EDIT 2:
Now everything's working fine again. Weird.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - queler - 2013-01-07

interesting. I'm using the Xeebo skin for the WAF, and the Season numbers don't show up correctly (as well as HD indicators)

For example I click Better of Ted, and I get

Better of Ted
Better of Ted
Better of Ted

instead of:

Better of Ted Season 1
Better of Ted Season 2
Better of Ted Season 2 [HD]

Any thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - Frozin - 2013-01-09

Hi Bluecop,

I'm using frodo RC3 with aeon nox 4.0 release. I can stream movies fine within the amazon addon, tested a few movies, but if I export the same movie to my library and then go in and try playing it I get a script error. I also tried launching the same movie from aeon nox widgets and it never loads, just stays stuck on the window "openeing streams",

Some info, i'm using a smart playlist to separate .strm from my actual library. Here is the log with debug

http://pastebin.com/NATKh0Nk

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - remthewanderer - 2013-01-11

Just registered on the forum to say thank you so much for putting this together BlueCop. I have so much hatred for Boxee that I finally made the jump to xbmc and I am loving it. Being about to watch Amazon VOD is the icing on the cake.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - MoeDee - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-05, 21:29)BlueCop Wrote: Edit: I fixed the bug with the 20 episode limit when building a new prime database. I am building a new television db now. i will refresh the movies too and update them.

All issues i had with tv episodes not showing up at all or only partial or only up to 20 episodes were resolved after I went into the prime add-on and let all episodes per show and season populate fully.. obviously a manual and sometimes time-consuming procedure.

After that I would export my tv Watchlist again to lib and refresh the content in the files>amazon tv folder...
That usually work.

But if you put that fix out .. that would be great.
I am on atv1 and cb1

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - Frojj - 2013-01-13

hello. does anyone have a problem where they can't save a movie to the watchlist in apple tv 2? i get an error: Script failed: plugin.video.amazon. Thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - htpc guy - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-02, 04:45)BlueCop Wrote: htpc guy: I think there are some problems in the export code for new installations or custom directories. I need to investigate because I haven't encountered the problem.

Thanks. I got it working just before I saw this. When I export them they now show in my library. Any way to get it to show episode thumbnails (other than creating custom nfo's)?

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - locoguano - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 16:38)Frojj Wrote: hello. does anyone have a problem where they can't save a movie to the watchlist in apple tv 2? i get an error: Script failed: plugin.video.amazon. Thanks in advance

I get the same under Win7.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - gjlp - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-14, 01:49)locoguano Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 16:38)Frojj Wrote: hello. does anyone have a problem where they can't save a movie to the watchlist in apple tv 2? i get an error: Script failed: plugin.video.amazon. Thanks in advance

I get the same under Win7.

I'm getting this as well (RC3 and Windows 8)

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - deanshultz - 2013-01-14

first time poster.

1. Bluecop, thanks for this plugin. It has provided many, many, hours of enjoyment. Not sure how you keep up with all of the posts and requests, but am glad you do. I hope you don't mind one more.

I've been playing with Frodo and all of the new toys and during that period stopped using the plugin every day. On return, i can no longer find the 'play from here' short cut/context menu when running the plugin > watchlist > some tv-show >season x > 'play from here'

What happens is a single episode of a tv-program will play all of the way through and, on finishing, return to the list of episodes instead of automatically playing the next episode.

I especially enjoy the convenience of playing 6 - 8 episodes consecutively and automatically when retiring for the night. Basically, I like to sleep with the tv on Smile. Amazon Prime in a browser does not offer this functionality and this plugin does. Can you help?

I've checked that system settings are set to automatically play next video, though i suspect that setting is for something else.

I have Amazon Prime and have successfully logged-in through the plugin, as i can see my Prime watch list and sequentially play any number of episodes in a tv-show season.

I'm using win7/frodo RC3, with Confluence or Transparency skins but have tried on Eden with similar results. So, either i'm 'mis-remembering' the feature or perhaps Amazon has modified their flash container to remove the feature...

thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - sylvantrails - 2013-01-18

it was suggested I post this here...any ideas? Thanks for any assistance!!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152472

ETA: We seem to also be having an issue where the login fails, but it logs in anyway. Not sure what's up with that. That just started with the upgrade to Frodo, though we've been having the buffering issue since Eden.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - SutDavis - 2013-01-18

Just today started having a problem with the Amazon (Blue-cop) add-on--when I go to start it I get a "log-in Failed" message. Everything was working fine last night. I did update my system software (running OS x 10.7.5 with XMBC 11.0)--this was the only new thing I did.
I tried restarting the computer, uninstalling & reinstalling the Amazon add-on.
Other add-ons seem to be working.
Any suggestions??
Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - djfizzle - 2013-01-18

Same issue as SutDavis, only this is my first time installing XBMC or the Add-On. Just installed XBMC and haven't been able to get Amazon working. I get failed login every time, though I've checked and rechecked the username and password several times.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - BlueCop - 2013-01-19

Yeap seems to be a problem with the customer_id setting after it logs-in. I will try to get a fix up asap.

RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon - deanshultz - 2013-01-19

so much for polite posts.