[WIP] Precession Project - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Precession Project (/showthread.php?tid=108402)
- Arcanthur - 2011-11-01 01:51
Just thought I'd drop some new screens to show whats new:
More refined panel view for episodes:
Landscape episode wrap view:
Support for advanced launcher (will have square, landscape, and poster sizes selectable for the wrap view for various boxart sizes)
- Livin - 2011-11-01 02:07
- kyotocafe - 2011-11-01 02:15
Indeed, it is looking really nice. I can't wait to try it out.
I have been looking for an update and it has been worth the wait
- SynstrShn - 2011-11-01 05:01
wow from that first tv view alone i would download this skin! good job i really like where your skin is going!
- @ndy-lufc - 2011-11-02 15:38
New to the forum! Signed up so i can find out when we will be able to download and use the the skin? Using Refocus at the moment and although the design is good the developer is designing for personal use and the menu system isn't the best so was looking for a new one.
Nice work Arcanthur!
- Arcanthur - 2011-11-02 21:07
@ndy-lufc Wrote:Hi Guys,
While the skin is quite usable in its current form, there are still tons of little dialogs and menus that need skinning. I dont want to give a definitive time frame for release, but I'm hoping 1-2 months will be enough time to give it enough polish for a beta release. But don't be surprised if it takes longer. Skins take a LONG time when starting from scratch.
- Arcanthur - 2011-11-03 04:19
Mocked up a new viewtype, should be coded soon. Went for something a little different with the layout, hope everyone likes (the blank boxes beside the focused poster are for the media flags just in case anyone wondered):
- kyotocafe - 2011-11-03 17:32
Arcanthur Wrote:While the skin is quite usable in its current form, there are still tons of little dialogs and menus that need skinning. I dont want to give a definitive time frame for release, but I'm hoping 1-2 months will be enough time to give it enough polish for a beta release. But don't be surprised if it takes longer. Skins take a LONG time when starting from scratch.
I agree. Just take your time
The new view rocks, I love how easy to read this skin is, and the layout is so clear. I like it.
- Shinu - 2011-11-06 04:48
1. Will u be able to show the season poster in the episode panel view?
2. Will the home menu be customizable? meaning. can we add custom playlist to it?
3. Will u be adding any banner and landscape view to the initial release?
- Hitcher - 2011-11-06 13:15
1. It's certainly possible, I'll wait to see what Arc says before adding it though.
2. Yes, but maybe not for the initial release.