Kodi Community Forum
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon (/showthread.php?tid=108556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- mrkevbo - 2012-01-07

I have a issue I can't seem to figure out. I don't think it's related to your addon, but I think you may know the answer.

If I queue up a now playing playlist, and play a music video, it plays great. However, once the video is over or I skip to the next video, a separate screen pops over the music video and blacks out my entire screen. It almost seems like it should be a visual screen or something. It has a spot for an album cover, stars to rate the song, and time left on the song.

I can get rid of it and view the music video by hitting esc, but as soon as the next video plays it pops up again. So it's annoying to keep on having to manually hit something everytime to view a video.

I'm pretty new to XBMC so it's probably a system or skin setting somewhere. But I can't find where. Any ideas?

- BlueCop - 2012-01-07

i think thats a script problem. I made them music items rather then video items. I did this where I could use some music views for artist and song name information.

I can switch the items to video and it should fix it. It will require an update. I will check it later.

- ndeshmukh - 2012-01-07

Hi Bluecop,

Can you please add an option to enque all user playlist videos and shuffle and play? Because Vevo only lets you ad like 75 videos to one playlist. Thanks for the app, and supporting it so well.

Thanks

- Eldorado - 2012-01-13

Wow! Just getting into this addon now, building up a playlist to put on in the background for a gathering.. love it!

When you create a playlist on the site, then access it in the addon.. is there any way you can list the videos in the playlist rather than just automatically playing the playlist when selecting it?

Would just like to occasionally select a specific song out of a list I've created

edit - never mind! Just saw they all get added to the Now Playing list.. sweet Smile

- BlueCop - 2012-01-13

I am working on changing the way playlists work.

Instead of playing the playlist. It will list 3 options to play playlist, queue playlist, and list videos. play playlist will clear the current playlist and build the video playlist. queue will simply append them to the end of the current playlist. list videos will just give you a list of videos that you can play or queue if you want.

It will also include the ndeshmukh feature for all playlist. sorry it hasn't been committed.

I will try to get it done in the next couple days.

- BlueCop - 2012-01-13

Committed the playlist options. let me know if you have any problems. The site was timing out a bit for me.

- turley97 - 2012-01-14

Hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I am running an Apple TV 2 4.4.4 with Eden. Everything works like it should, except My Playlists. Instead of getting the playlists that I setup online, I get Top 10 Jordin Sparks This Week, as well as a bunch of other artists. I configured it under system with my email and password that I used for the online account. The only thing is it made me set it up with Facebook. Is that a problem? Thanks.

- BlueCop - 2012-01-14

I am not sure how the connection with facebook works.

I only used the generic vevo account because I don't use facebook.

You will need to create a VEVO account and not a facebook linked with vevo. I don't know how those work.

If someone wants to log the login process then It could be supported but isn't a priority.

- CHRONiC YOUTH - 2012-01-14

Is there anyway to get this addon to display under my music add-ons and not videos/movies? I have videos disabled in confluence skin settings..

- BlueCop - 2012-01-14

You can edit the addon.xml

replace <provides>video</provides>
with <provides>audio</provides> to only display in music
or <provides>video audio</provides> to display in music and video.

I can add it in the next version if people think it should be in both places.

- CHRONiC YOUTH - 2012-01-14

Awesome I was actually looking at the addon.xml and wondered if changing that from video to audio would work haha thx for the quick response great plugin! and yes that would be great to be able to choose between the two im sure im not the only person who would like to this either

- woodg8 - 2012-01-15

Would it be possible to get a favourites within the plugin to add favourite songs to?

Anyone how this could be done?

- BlueCop - 2012-01-15

Not any time soon. You could make a playlist of your favorites and save it on the site.

- Mighty_Diamond - 2012-01-15

Fantastic addon mate. Well done!!! I'm in the UK and this works a treat.

- kealan - 2012-01-24

Hi Bluecop. Fantastic add on well done. Is it possible to scan artists or playlists from Vevo into a music video library mode? Just like you did with Hulu with tv shows.