Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-10-19

One big update when it's ready. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - nessus - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 12:36)`Black Wrote: I could do that however that would mean someone else has to maintain the old version (make it ready for Frodo and future XBMC versions) because I won't do it.

I could do that, but since i am working on a new skin project and i intent to continue the developing of the Xperience More it will be very hard for me to maintain three skins. Anyway, like i said... is your work and is your decision.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - binBD - 2012-10-22

your skinning skills are equivalent to that of a God!

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - binBD - 2012-10-22

you should enable joy support for those who have controllers for example
<onload>Extract(special://skin/1080i/joystick.Microsoft.Xbox.360.Controller.rar,special://xbmc/system/keymaps)</onload>
this will extract your modified version of the .xml or any file and overwrite if already exist OR copy to dir.
very effectiveNod

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-10-22

I could add a setting for that.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-10-22

New album is now on Imgur (can't add new images to the imageshack album) -> click

Home screen with updated buttons (focused state is now much better visible), weather panel and new rounded volume slider which fades from green over yellow to red based on the current volume.

TV Guide

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - wex101 - 2012-10-22

I absolutely love the skin and have always wished for a nice fan art view to go with the skin (I posted earlier) Any consideration for this? Something that displays the fanarts nice and large in a gallery sort of way? Thanks for considering!

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Middle - 2012-10-22

Great looking `Black, cant wait to see it working, i learn allot looking the way you code, is pretty amazing how simple and clever it can be.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - drago - 2012-10-23

Do you have any idea on how the new Live TV section will look like in your skin? And one other thing, will there be an option that will allow to not show objects in homescreen? like Search, Tv Show, Movies, Weather etc?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-22, 19:10)wex101 Wrote: I absolutely love the skin and have always wished for a nice fan art view to go with the skin (I posted earlier) Any consideration for this? Something that displays the fanarts nice and large in a gallery sort of way? Thanks for considering!

Maybe but it has low priority.

@drago
1. Not yet... if I have something, you'll see screenshots. Smile
2. It will probably have the same options that it has now, so you can hide movies, tv shows, music & apps but search (if global search is installed), home, weather & settings will stay. If I find an easier way of making it fully customizable, I will add it though.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Sabish - 2012-10-23

Black,

New screens are looking very good : color choices, opacity levels, etc. ..i like it very much. One question : any idea how it will perform on low powered devices, such as appleTV ?

Thx, i look forward to see new screenies Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Louike - 2012-10-24

Hi 'black,

Will it still be possible to run in white/grey colours in the new build? I personally prefer virgin-white colouring to dark ones.

Cheers,

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-10-24

Not without modding it. The problem is, it's too much work to change an entire skin from dark to light, I have to change many images, icons, colors. You can't simply change the background.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - mkcol-2007 - 2012-10-29

Spot on, really liking this & looking to use this as my default skin... one major problem (unless I'm somehow missing something completely obvious) ... how do I play DVDsHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - phil65 - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-22, 16:54)`Black Wrote: New album is now on Imgur (can't add new images to the imageshack album) -> click

Home screen with updated buttons (focused state is now much better visible), weather panel and new rounded volume slider which fades from green over yellow to red based on the current volume.

TV Guide

Cool
nice to see you continuing the work. great classy skin. thumbs up.