Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- `Black - 2011-10-14

Couldn't you mention that 10 minutes earlier? Big Grin Big Grin

I'm currently uploading 0.9.5 to the repo so this small bug won't be fixed in that version. ^^ For a quick fix you can change CustomHomePanel1.Path to CustomHomePanel3.Path in line 672 in Includes_Home.xml.

0.9.5 now requires XBMC 20111003-fc543cb or later!

- Slurrrp - 2011-10-14

LOL Smile sorry...

- `Black - 2011-10-14

If you had the 0.9.3 version, I would recommend to remove the Black09-Xperience1080-... folder from addons. I did something wrong and it's now correctly skin.xperience1080 again.

- Japaja - 2011-10-14

`Black Wrote:"More..." where?
On home panels recently added. When u browse them u have fanart displayed and at the end there is "More..." but no image just empty panel. So maybe a simple + icon in same style as other home panel icons?

`Black Wrote:Seems like most skins use reverse="yes" for the spin control. I don't use it because for me the spin control values are in an (vertical ascending) array, e.g. [1,2,3,...,n] and so for me naturally I press down for the next item in the list and up for the previous item.

Sure u write them in that order in code, but it's just not logical to me having up=lower value. I want a bigger font I go up (arrow pointing up) a size not down a size.. to get it bigger. Smile

`Black Wrote:I think I'll add a skin setting for this and set it to reversed by default so it matches with most of the other skins and if someone (me for example) wants to use the default direction, he can change it.
Great. Then everyone is satisfied.

And I have a problem with TV guide showing show names. Smile The name of show that is displayed at top right works (changes as I select the shows) only for Monday. For the rest the name doesn't change instead it displays the name of first show from Monday column. Confused

- `Black - 2011-10-14

Yes, I forgot to fix that... I'll upload a 0.9.5.1 bugfix release later.

- RazorFR - 2011-10-14

Nice and thanks for the new version!

Will the 9.5 include a fix for the recently added items not displayed correctly from time to time?
Not sure if it is only me, but pressing up sometimes has no effect, while it should show recently added. Entering library and leaving back to main menu seems to make it work again. Strange.

- otcho - 2011-10-14

Yeah, it happens to me occasionally, too. But I can't reproduce it exactly Smile

- Japaja - 2011-10-14

Happens to me too.

BTW in poster view when name of TV show already contains a year it is duplicated. Example: Castle (2009) shows as Castle (2009) (2009) so maybe move the year to second line like in movies poster view or is it possible to code it so it detects when year is already contained in name of the show, which even sounds complicated. Smile

- otcho - 2011-10-18

@`Black: I'm having trouble with movie trailers. Would it be possible to add another label/button after 'Refresh' for e.g., to get directly to the movie trailer? Right now it's not very intuitive to see the trailer Smile

- `Black - 2011-10-18

Press up and enter to play the trailer in the movie information. Maybe I could add some sort of indicator if a trailer is available?

@Japaja
I'll look into that.

- otcho - 2011-10-18

`Black Wrote:Press up and enter to play the trailer in the movie information. Maybe I could add some sort of indicator if a trailer is available?

Yup, that will do it Smile

- bakito - 2011-10-20

hello black!
great work on that really smooth skin!

can you tel me how can I change the icons on home menu with my own?
did I have to put them in media folder?how does it work?

and by the way will you add differents views for program addon,like poster views? because advance launcher would look great that way!!it's a bit a shame that we couldn't see our box cover....
anyway..
thanks for your work!
cheers

- `Black - 2011-10-20

At the moment you have to edit the code in includes_home.xml and change the icons to a different path else XBMC will always prefer the icons from the xbt.

- bakito - 2011-10-20

thanks!!!
work like a charm!
now the icon menu are more alike ( since I add custom menu with my own picture)
thanks again for your answer!

about your skin , I seem to have the same problem with submenu,if I disable them I can no longer access recent file by pressing up on movies or tv shows...(although I still have the little "up arrow" on the panel)
the power and favorite animation are just a tiny bit off...( compare to the rest that is really smooth...)
and the difference between power button active or not is too thin for me so I don't know if I'm really on it or not ( it's just a detail really but...)
anyway thanks!
cheers

- `Black - 2011-10-20

Do you use OS X or Linux? Because the animations are smooth for me on Windows but not on OS X... don't know whats the problem but OS X seems to have issues with the black fade background.

I thought I fixed the recently added access if submenu is disabled... I'll check that later.