Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- tungmeister - 2011-09-06

Slurrrp Wrote:It's the blinking button in the bottom right Wink

I think there's meant to be a more detailed now playing notification, if that is the full notification then the disable option has no effect on it.
EDIT: I don't get the notification that Black has just posted in any view, I was expecting something like the notifaction box that's shown at the start of this video.

- Slurrrp - 2011-09-06

Oops.. no, i don't have that one either.

- `Black - 2011-09-06

The notification is only for a few seconds on song change or pause/play. Could you check the debug log if there's "------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------" if you change a song?

I fixed the recently added problem, will upload an update tomorrow.

- Rygrath - 2011-09-06

The Now Playing notification pops up for me on a song change.

Couple quick questions if you don't mind.

1) Any plans for TVTunes/Next Aired integration? (Pretty sure this gets asked with every skin release nowadays, sorry for yet another question on it)

2) I like the idea of the little blinky to let you know what type of media is currently playing. Is there any chance or plans of putting some type of Now Playing video window throughout the skin, sorta like Aeon-Nox?

Main reason I ask, XBMC seems to have this quirk with videos running in the background. You hear them playing just fine as you navigate around. But, when you switch back to full screen you find that the video was on pause and you now watch it go into hyper speed to catch up to where the audio is. If you don't switch back to it soon enough, you'll hear the audio start skipping. Mini video windows like Nox and even Fusion (intelligently placed) seems to keep this from happening.

3) Lastly, perhaps Season level fanart? Always thought it was a nice touch when browsing the seasons to see the fanart change that usually reflects the season, which carries down to episode level.

Suppose these are just personal likes, but thought it'd be the time to ask Smile

Thanks again, skin overall is really a pleasure to use.

- tonybeccar - 2011-09-06

I can't believe the beauty of this skin! It really breaks with todays skin concepts.. really neat design!

Tomorrow I will post the Spanish strings if I have some time..

Cheers!

- k1m0s - 2011-09-06

Very smooth animations thx so much Black great work

- Japaja - 2011-09-06

Fantastic job on this one. Smile Too bad I can't test it more.. have to replace my busted video card. Sad

- PatOso - 2011-09-06

This promises, reserved.Nod

- binBD - 2011-09-06

i wil be updating my mod Nod

with your new version of xperince 1080(eden) of couse if its okayHuh

- `Black - 2011-09-06

Sure. Smile

0.9.1 update fixes recently added. You may have to delete & reinstall the skin from the repo, don't know if update works.

- `Black - 2011-09-06

Rygrath Wrote:1) Any plans for TVTunes/Next Aired integration? (Pretty sure this gets asked with every skin release nowadays, sorry for yet another question on it)

2) I like the idea of the little blinky to let you know what type of media is currently playing. Is there any chance or plans of putting some type of Now Playing video window throughout the skin, sorta like Aeon-Nox?

[...]

3) Lastly, perhaps Season level fanart? Always thought it was a nice touch when browsing the seasons to see the fanart change that usually reflects the season, which carries down to episode level.

1. Yes, at least Next Aired is planned, I personally think that TVTunes is very annoying but it should be easy to add.

2 & 3 are not planned at the moment but I'll have it in mind for future releases.

- Slurrrp - 2011-09-06

Couple of things:
- there is no default album art when selecting recently added/played albums (pic)
- why are the scrollbars on the left in banner view? and can there be a hd flag in this view? (pic)
- still confused about the now playing notification, it's not always visible (but you explained that already)
- an option to disable options button Wink

Thanks.

- Rygrath - 2011-09-06

`Black Wrote:1. Yes, at least Next Aired is planned, I personally think that TVTunes is very annoying but it should be easy to add.

2 & 3 are not planned at the moment but I'll have it in mind for future releases.

Thanks for your reply. Look forward to your future progress with this skin Smile

- `Black - 2011-09-06

Slurrrp Wrote:- there is no default album art when selecting recently added/played albums (pic)
- why are the scrollbars on the left in banner view? and can there be a hd flag in this view? (pic)
- still confused about the now playing notification, it's not always visible (but you explained that already)
- an option to disable options button Wink

1. Weird, seems like the image is missing, reflection is there... I'll look into it, there's something wrong anyway.

2. I might change it to right... it's left because the view has a different width for different content (movies, tv shows, episodes) but you're right, it's inconsistent

3. I'll change it and add an option to hide it in the music library

4. Will add it in the next update

- Slurrrp - 2011-09-06

Thanks again. This is one of the sexiest skins ever... 1080, nice looking icons & animations are very cool.. it cant be said enough Wink

One more thing... with the default album art in music, when using 'fullscreen' the album cover is low res. But it's not always like that... another weird one.. (pic)

And +1 for support for next aired script