Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- bigbilly - 2012-01-07

Great work Black.

Is there any way to only display 1 Album Cover in the Music OSD? Looks like a silly if you're playing an entire album with the visualizer on and the Album Cover is displayed twice.

- `Black - 2012-01-07

`Black Wrote:I did a quick fix for this, I simply forgot to remove the visible conditions as you should not be able to hide panels in the metro home screen.

Forgot to push this, now it's on github.

I made a "fix" for the scrolling problem, please try it out and let me know if this is better than the other solution. You'll see that i.e. moving back and forth between to panels isn't as nice as before but at least the problem when scrolling fast is gone.

- tungmeister - 2012-01-07

Black I've just noticed a bug on the homescreen, on the watchlist the images overlap each other when the home panel doesn't have focus. Oh and have you any idea about the missing recent images yet?

- `Black - 2012-01-07

Yes I also noticed this, I'll fix that... seems to be a problem with the zoom animation.

@unabatedshagie
Soon but no ETA.

Edit: Bug from tungmeister's screen fixed.

Edit2: There was a bug with movement between panels in my updated solution which is now fixed.

- unabatedshagie - 2012-01-07

`Black Wrote:Yes I also noticed this, I'll fix that... seems to be a problem with the zoom animation.

@unabatedshagie
Soon but no ETA.

Edit: Bug from tungmeister's screen fixed.

Edit2: There was a bug with movement between panels in my updated solution which is now fixed.

Thanks. Will there be any issues if I have the repo but install the metro via the zip? Will the repo update the skin if there is a newer version at a later time?

- silverlight - 2012-01-07

Is there a way to disable the applications screen from the home screen?

Offtopic but, From the above screens I see taht you have Apple trailers plugin working? Is it working for eden?

- `Black - 2012-01-07

Yes, it's working.

Currently you can't hide/disable any panel in the new homescreen unless you start editing the Includes_HomeNew.xml.

- krish_2k4 - 2012-01-07

tungmeister Wrote:Black I've just noticed a bug on the homescreen, on the watchlist the images overlap each other when the home panel doesn't have focus. Oh and have you any idea about the missing recent images yet?

how did you get pseudo tv on the homescreen?

im can't figure it out!!

- `Black - 2012-01-07

Change type to Program-Addon, then set path to PseudoTV.

- Cashtro - 2012-01-07

Hello Black

I have issue to add Favorites in my custom menu. Could u fix it? I have not Eden Beta 1 . BTW i dont have issue to add addons or something else only items from my favorites.

Could u please tell me where i can get ur icons? Because i am trying to add Anime Section and Sport etc...

Thanks

- bakito - 2012-01-07

again great job!
I just spend time watching home panel with the covers scrolling...Nod
anyway,if you want I can help with french language for your new unglaublich skin!
just tell me what file I have to study!
cheers

- `Black - 2012-01-07

Cashtro Wrote:Hello Black

I have issue to add Favorites in my custom menu. Could u fix it? I have not Eden Beta 1 . BTW i dont have issue to add addons or something else only items from my favorites.

Could u please tell me where i can get ur icons? Because i am trying to add Anime Section and Sport etc...

Thanks

Which XBMC version do you have? You may need the favourites script. Which icons do you mean?

@bakito
Link to the always up to date english language file is in the first post.

And for everyone who want to do translations and hold them up to date, the easiest thing for me would be if you could make pull requests on github, then I simple have to merge it into the master branch. But sending me the file is also fine.

- ECEC - 2012-01-07

Wow, this is really impressive! Nice work, man.

I have some stupid questions about the new Metro home screen.

1. I want to utilize one of the custom home menu items and point it to a particular folder. Is that possible? I tried setting it to custom and using v:\trailers, but it didn't work.

2. Can I add Recently added shortcuts to the Movies and TV Shows menu?

3. I like the ongoing TV panel, but is there a way to see the whole list?

4. My Applications menu gets skipped for some reason. Any idea why this would happen?

- Bomans - 2012-01-07

Skin works great on my Mac. Love it.

On the ATV2 (Eden b1) it's to slow (even slower when using the metro style). Too bad.

- `Black - 2012-01-07

@ECEC
1. Easiest thing is if you add the folder to your sources, add the source to favourites, choose type favourite for the custom tile and select the favourite. In fact you have to add it as a source, otherwise it won't work. If you want to do it with a custom type, add ActivateWindow(videos,"v:/trailers",return) as path.

2. + 3. No. For recently added, do you mean the same shortcut as on the home item?

4. Which menu do you mean?

@Bomans
Yeah, the ATV2 is too slow for this skin... some people said it's running pretty good on the ATV2, though.