Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- Bomans - 2012-01-07

It crashes a lot on the atv2.

The "regular" style works, but still a bit too slow.
Metro style is very slow and crashes even more.

- ECEC - 2012-01-07

`Black Wrote:@ECEC
1. Easiest thing is if you add the folder to your sources, add the source to favourites, choose type favourite for the custom tile and select the favourite. In fact you have to add it as a source, otherwise it won't work. If you want to do it with a custom type, add ActivateWindow(videos,"v:/trailers",return) as path.

2. + 3. No. For recently added, do you mean the same shortcut as on the home item?

4. Which menu do you mean?

1. It's added as a source and in my favorites, but when I choose favorite as a type, the panel just brings up the Menu for customizing the panel and the type is defaulted to video add-ins.

Edit: using the custom option with the code you gave me works fine! Just wish there were more view types available for files, but that's not a biggie.

2-3. Yes, the same shortcuts as on the home item. It probably sounds a but redundant but it helps with the WAF.

4. The main Applicatins menu, between weather and music.

Thanks for the help! Smile

- `Black - 2012-01-08

2.+3. Ongoing has no window but recently added is possible, choose custom and add ActivateWindow(videos,RecentlyAddedMovies,return) for movies and ActivateWindow(videos,RecentlyAddedEpisodes,return) for episodes.

4. Did you use the skin before and disabled the application item maybe? If so, update to the latest git version, should work then.

- Cashtro - 2012-01-08

[quote=`Black]Which XBMC version do you have? You may need the favourites script. Which icons do you mean?

Hello Black

1. I am using XBMC Eden Beta 1. I didn't had this issue with nightly

2. Icons That u made for Appla trailer and Movies and TV Show in the Menu.

I add 2 custom buttons in my menu. 1 called Sport and other called Anime

I hope u understand now.

Thanks

- `Black - 2012-01-08

The icons I made for the old homescreen doesn't fit in the new, too big, looks not good if resized. Just use the default addon icons or search for some images which could fit.

If you want to add your favourites to the homescreen, you need the favourites script, it's on the official repo.

- ECEC - 2012-01-08

`Black Wrote:2.+3. Ongoing has no window but recently added is possible, choose custom and add ActivateWindow(videos,RecentlyAddedMovies,return) for movies and ActivateWindow(videos,RecentlyAddedEpisodes,return) for episodes.

4. Did you use the skin before and disabled the application item maybe? If so, update to the latest git version, should work then.

2-3: Sweet thanks!

4: I'll do that and check back.

- binBD - 2012-01-08

Spike Spiegel Wrote:Wow Black the new home screen is awesome!
But I have one question:
-Will the Poster View of Global Search become the new Poster View (or, at least, an option)?
Because I'm in love with it. Nod

[English isn't my first language, so forgive me if something is misspelled.]

is this currently being worked on? or is this already availible?

- `Black - 2012-01-08

That's the (almost finished) view for the global search script and it's available in the github version.

- josz - 2012-01-08

I really, really love this skin! Thx a bunch!
I especially like your new metro home layout a lot, looks awesome.

However I do have some questions since if I want to use this on my main HTPC I will need to mod it a bit for my needs (and my girlfriend's). I'd like to add some main menu items to this new home. I'm a programmer and already tweak my default skin a lot (Aeon Nox) so I'm not a noob @ skinning but definetily no real skinner, just a tweaker Wink

I already managed to get an extra menu item in there, that was pretty easy but I can't get it to focus. After that I will also need to figure out how this skin determines what to launch.
I added a control to "HomeControlListLabels" with my main menu item and one to the wraplist with ID 20 (which will probably be used to determine what to launch, I already tweaked the IDs for that and the conditions for the animations)?
However now when I go right/left it passes my new item.

Can you maybe point me in the right direction? I don't need a full fledged guide just some guidelines to help me out here would be nice!
Thanks for this awesome skin, and thanks in advance for helping me out.

p.s.
If I was not thorough enough with my description, please say so. I'd really like to get this setup the way I want it.
The provided tweakability in the skin will not cut it for me (as usual, none of the XBMC skins do)

- `Black - 2012-01-08

Since it's not finished I wouldn't mod it right now... wait for the final version because I found a way to completely fix the scroll problem and make it perfect. Smile

- josz - 2012-01-08

Ok, thx for the answer black. Will try again when it's final! Can't wait Wink

- k1m0s - 2012-01-08

Really enjoy the metro home screen `Black. Great work , Thank you Smile

- ederson - 2012-01-08

Possibly this is how Black wanted it to be (or i`ve messed it up Big Grin) but i`ve noticed that the custom item icons are not animated

- micheel - 2012-01-08

Hey Black,

It was a long time since i used xbmc , i installed just today again.
Love your work on the metro skin , it really looks nice ! mindblowing
I just want to say thanks for your hard work and dedication !

Grtz

- ECEC - 2012-01-08

ECEC Wrote:2-3: Sweet thanks!

4: I'll do that and check back.

Installing the latest version from git fixed my Application menu item being skipped, thanks again. Smile

When I create a custom menu item, I use the icons found in the skin folder, but they seem to be stretched out. You can see it in the screenshot below (taken via VNC so the aspect ratio is not correct, but you can see the icon on the right isn't displayed correctly).