Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - thomascj - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-16, 04:50)GreenEyez Wrote: Black, quick question, does your skin support the Artist Slideshow Addon : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124880

If so, how do you enable it, and if it doesn`t do you have any future plans to implement it.

Thanks.

Black -- I think this is the feature I was talking about earlier in the thread.

GreenEyez -- for whatever it's worth, i was able to get this working using the guide on the add-on's wiki page...

only two problems I'm having is that the OSD gets hidden by the images, and there is another static fanart background image, which i think comes from the skin (not sure).

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Ryan7 - 2012-04-16

I tried searching the thread and forum for a solution to this but I think I might be the only one having a problem. For some reason the "Ongoing TV Shows" section of my home screen displays absolutely nothing. Anyone got any idea why it might not be working? (Screenshot):

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - markswift - 2012-04-16

Black,

Line 42 shows as the closing controls statement in my editor? I presume it isn't this one, any ideas?

(2012-04-14, 21:54)`Black Wrote: Remove line 42 from SlideShow.xml or use the black screensaver instead (which also saves energy).

@Cthugha
This should fix the font size problem... forgot to multiply the Confluence font sizes by 1.5 because Confluence is coded in 720p and my skin in 1080i.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-04-16

You're right, should be line 41 <include>Common-Info-NoOptions</include>.

@GreenEyez
Artist slideshow not supported currently.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Crall - 2012-04-16

Hi Black!

First i have to say that i love your work! I cant use my XBMC without this skin, i have tried them all.

Are there any possibility that you will implement Live TV to the skin? I just tried out the PVR version off XBMC with my dreambox and that function made my XBMC complete. But the happiness did not last long when i found out that i had to use another skin to get it to work and that was a deal breaker for me.

//Crall

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - lewy20041 - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-16, 10:14)Ryan7 Wrote: I tried searching the thread and forum for a solution to this but I think I might be the only one having a problem. For some reason the "Ongoing TV Shows" section of my home screen displays absolutely nothing. Anyone got any idea why it might not be working? (Screenshot):

jast wach some of your ofline episodes in tv show category

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - thebearnecessit - 2012-04-17

Black,

Love this skin, well done.

q1) how do i update all my music genre thumbs to the nice colour ones instead of the black & grey ones? I can see that you have about 150 of the coloured ones in your folders already but how do i update the skin so that i see them on screen?

q2) i have some things missing:

home - spotlight is empty
home - ongoing tv shows
music - featured albums is empty

the spotlight and featured albums were working fine when i first installed yesterday but are now empty. I wonder if i've changed a setting or something?

the ongoing tv shows one - i can see from a reply above that i need to watch some tv shows, but ive tried that. my entire tv shows section is only populated by things i have added to my library from the addon 'what the furk'. they are all effectively just streams. Is THAT what is causing my problem in populating the ongoing tv series box?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-04-17

q1) I don't have any of the colored ones shipped with the skin... if you use the github version, you can simply replace the images in media/musicgenres. If you use the repo version, you have to edit ViewtypesMusicLibrary.xml and replace all occurrences of musicgenres/[i] with i.e. [i]musicgenrescolored/[i] and place the genre images in [i]media/musicgenrescolored/.

q2) That is likely the problem. You need to have them in the XBMC database. Spotlight and featured albums should work if you have movies and music... if it's not working, post a debug log please.

@Crall
Yes but not until it's officially supported and I can develop it without having the hardware. XBMC 12.0 will officially support pvr so maybe in a few months it's available in nightly builds and I can start adding it.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - thebearnecessit - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 15:37)`Black Wrote: q1) I don't have any of the colored ones shipped with the skin... if you use the github version, you can simply replace the images in media/musicgenres. If you use the repo version, you have to edit ViewtypesMusicLibrary.xml and replace all occurrences of musicgenres/[i] with i.e. [i]musicgenrescolored/[i] and place the genre images in [i]media/musicgenrescolored/.

q2) That is likely the problem. You need to have them in the XBMC database. Spotlight and featured albums should work if you have movies and music... if it's not working, post a debug log please.

@Crall
Yes but not until it's officially supported and I can develop it without having the hardware. XBMC 12.0 will officially support pvr so maybe in a few months it's available in nightly builds and I can start adding it.

q1) great thanks i'll give it a go

q2) i think i'd like to do a fresh install of the skin. can you tell me how to do that please? i have uninstalled the skin addon and installed it again but it keeps remembering my settings.

Skin settings are located in the guisettings.xml in the userdata folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Mati24 - 2012-04-17

Hello,

Thank for your skin first !

When I want that XBMC scan movies and tv show at the startup, xbmc stay blocked when the scan is running. I can navigate in XBMC just when the scan is finish.
I have the screen with the "wait animation" during 4-5 minutes before I can do anything

Thank for your help

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - markswift - 2012-04-17

Black,

That did it! In the pursuit of zero screenburn, is there a way to remove the fade effect on the bottom of the slideshow also?

(2012-04-16, 13:37)`Black Wrote: You're right, should be line 41 <include>Common-Info-NoOptions</include>.

@GreenEyez
Artist slideshow not supported currently.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - erolosty - 2012-04-17

Incredible skin - any thoughts on PVR support? I searched the thread am I the first to want this?

I've done some googling and can't find a non-skinners guide to adding PVR views - I'll keep trying but any help is appreciated

If you look only 1 page back, you'll find the answer... I explained a dozen times now when this skin gets pvr support.

@markswift
Latest git version does this. If you have enabled Hide power button, weather & clock in music osd in settings -> skin -> osd slideshow will be pure without any elements.

@Mati24
Press 'Esc' on the loading screen will take you to the home screen right away.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Crall - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 15:37)`Black Wrote: q1) I don't have any of the colored ones shipped with the skin... if you use the github version, you can simply replace the images in media/musicgenres. If you use the repo version, you have to edit ViewtypesMusicLibrary.xml and replace all occurrences of musicgenres/[i] with i.e. [i]musicgenrescolored/[i] and place the genre images in [i]media/musicgenrescolored/.

@Crall

Ok, thank you for the answer. You probably know it but i post it any way http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125051&highlight=skin+dummy you dont need any hardware whit this dummy. cant wait for the V 12 Big Grin