Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - PatrickBateman - 2012-09-13

Hey,

Jut tried this skin and it's really quite impressive.

I have a few questions though..

Can the power button be removed from the home screen?
Can weather be removed completely and/or at least the weather icons etc in the OSD and menus (next to clock etc).
Can favourites be moved upto the top menu instead of on a button at the bottom, then we can add and navigate favourites like every other menu.

When RSS is disabled, could this field be filled with status information such as movie count etc or something/anything?

Under applications menu, there is a section for games and pictures, I don't have games or pictures, so when I select this, I get an error.
Could this be configurable so that I could instead change it to launch something else more suitable to me, maybe trailers and/or available updates or something similar?

Using the default views, I find the home screen to light, and the dark home screen to dark. Is there any way to have the home screen set to the exact same colour theme/scheme as the movie library etc to keep 1 consistent view thought the entire skin?

other than that, it's a fantastic skin... Very snappy and really quite impressive indeed!
I hope development continues Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-09-13

Everything you asked is possible if you mod the skin by yourself but there are no skin options at the moment. A more consistent skin experience is planned but I don't know when it will be ready, I won't expect it soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - PatrickBateman - 2012-09-13

Thanks for letting me know,
Im also getting a weird bug where at start up I have to press "back" to get passed the spinning logo? It just sits there spinning for hours otherwise?

I have tried disabling the plugins such as watch list and random etc but it still hangs?

Really nice skin though, I'll defo pop back in when your next update Is out. It's a shame so many things are not functional for me as a do like it and am actually surprised at how smooth this skin is even compared to low resource skins.

Really well done, and I look forward to your next update...

Edit:
I Just did a fresh install of xbmc11 (but replaced my plugin folder with my old one)
Fresh install of the skin,
Disabled watchlist, recent, tv tunes and next aired etc and yet still I get a spinning icon at login that won't go away until I press back?

Wheni press back, all is fine? But starting the skin every time basically failes?
What specifically do I need to look for in the log? What's the best course of action to finding out what is causing the inability to old correctly? What scripts etc does it run at start up so I can look for them in the first instance and see if any thing is wrong.

Cheers,

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Cashtro - 2012-09-15

Hello Black

I am using ur skins now with latest OpenElec version. Everything works fine except when i go to TV show i don't see any banners Sad. I download the banners with ur options (in skins options) and manual upload no luck

Could u please help me?

I know i use OpenElec but i though maybe u used it once?

BTW could u pls add this option to ur skin. Download or Update library status because i see only a spinning wheel

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Cashtro - 2012-09-19

Here is a screenshot
I dont have banner issue with other skins only with ur skin Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - PatrickBateman - 2012-09-19

I still get a spinning logo on boot?

Any way to by pass this automatically as currently it sits there all day unless I manually cancel it (press back)

I've tried disabling all the related plugins, can none let me know exactly what this kin is actually launching during start up?

Cheers,

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - `Black - 2012-09-20

Change line 16 & 17 in startup.xml to

PHP Code:
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(HomeNew.Enabled) + !Skin.HasSetting(WatchList.Disabled)">SetFocus(11)</onfocus>
<
onfocus condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HomeNew.Enabled) | Skin.HasSetting(WatchList.Disabled)">SetFocus(12)</onfocus

and it should work if watchlist is disabled in the skin settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - omgitsdose - 2012-09-28

First off, thanks for this skin, as its AMAZING! It's been exactly what i'm looking for AND its wifey approved (she was used to the xbox360 interface, so that helped). I was trying to get some help getting "Games" to launch rom collection browser, as I searched here and saw it was possible by editing the path in the Includes_HomeNew.xml file. I got it to launch, but upon launching RCB, a dialog box saying the view type and a loading bar pops up and hangs there. If I exit it, it will crash and quit XBMC. Here is the code from the XML that I changed:

<item id="2">
<label>$LOCALIZE[41510]</label>
<icon>windows/home/icons/games.png</icon>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher,return)</onclick>
<property name="pos">top</property>
<property name="wide">1</property>
</item>

replacing (10001,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher,return) with (10001,plugin://script.rom.collection.browser,return)

I'm sure i'm missing something, since launching RCB from the addons list works fine. any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - omgitsdose - 2012-09-29

actually, i figured it out. the path to RCB was wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - wex101 - 2012-10-05

Just a future view idea, if you have ever used the refocus skin, it has a beautiful fanart view that is by far my favorite tv show and movie browsing view in any skin, I think it could integrate very nicely into the feel of xperience 1080.

(Borrowed from refocus BIG skin page)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - FREAKJAM - 2012-10-07

(2012-05-16, 16:38)FREAKJAM Wrote: Great skin, only there is 1 thing which is bothering me:

When configuring global backgrounds for the skin, for for example movies and when set to "multi image", it is not possible for me to set a path, unless its a path inside the skin itself.
Any way to fix this? I would very much like to point it to a path where my global movieart is saved (e:\movieart for example).

anyone?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - wex101 - 2012-10-07

Not an issue for me, you don't happen to have a a disc in your disc drive do you? XBMC seems to have a problem with letting you browse when you have a disc in. A solution is go into the file browser and set the hard drive you want to browse as a source.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - lukamus - 2012-10-07

(2012-04-27, 00:11)tinybutstrong Wrote: Hit Power button -> Reload Skin, now try to open power menu again, doesn't work.

Known bug?

(2012-04-27, 01:52)`Black Wrote: Yes and I have no idea why it happens and how to fix it so I'll remove that button (users don't need it anyway).

I think the problem is that after a reload the power menu (window 111) is technically still open, so the open animation to open it doesn't get triggered again. Adding another onclick event to close the dialog after the reload fixes the probelm.

Replace line 244 in DialogButtonMenu.xml:
PHP Code:
<onclick>ReloadSkin()</onclick

With:
PHP Code:
<onclick>ReloadSkin()</onclick>
<
onclick>Dialog.Close(111)</onclick

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - pomaybo - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-07, 15:53)FREAKJAM Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 16:38)FREAKJAM Wrote: Great skin, only there is 1 thing which is bothering me:

When configuring global backgrounds for the skin, for for example movies and when set to "multi image", it is not possible for me to set a path, unless its a path inside the skin itself.
Any way to fix this? I would very much like to point it to a path where my global movieart is saved (e:\movieart for example).

anyone?

Hit your back button, it will then back out to all your drives so you can choose whatever folder you want.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - FREAKJAM - 2012-10-10

+1

thanks!