Kodi Community Forum
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420) (/showthread.php?tid=110527)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- ezechiel1917 - 2011-09-24

--

- ezechiel1917 - 2011-09-24

pcjco Wrote:v5
change video meta tag duration from <duration> to <durationinseconds>
ezechiel1917 Wrote:Nod many thanks for implementing this, but could you please fetch exact value in seconds directly from the file rather than multiplying runtime value in minutes by 60 Wink

seems it's related to global duration (settings - scrapers - data - duration format use duration as runtime). seconds for <s> always returns 0 there too.

real mkv duration 1h 40min 30s
<s> returns 6000 instead of 6030
<h> <m> <s> returns 1 40 0

- johnmerrick - 2011-09-24

since installing this version and scraping tv shows my tv logo script is unable to get a tvdb id from the newly scarped shows. therefore i can no longer download banners etc with it.

has something changed in the tv scraper?

- Flomaster - 2011-09-25

Sabnzbd and Ember working happily together.

anyone have ember linked with sabnzbd much like sickbeard and sabnzbd work together I'd love to have my movies automatically moved and scrapped so that all I have to do is update my library.

as of now I have to manually move my movies from the completed folder, then update Emm-r , scrape movies , then update xbmc.

I have heard about some windows script for ember but can't find it.

-=Jason=-

- Malexx - 2011-09-25

your answer is eventghost
When SABnzb complete a download evenghost fetches this and copys it to your movie folder and after copie execute Ember.

Many tutorials for this on the web,just have a search for something like "automated media center" etc ...

- Flomaster - 2011-09-26

Malexx Wrote:your answer is eventghost
When SABnzb complete a download evenghost fetches this and copys it to your movie folder and after copie execute Ember.

Many tutorials for this on the web,just have a search for something like "automated media center" etc ...

thanks... seems some things have changed with the tutorials and the software versions. I get the idea, but I can't follow along exactly as the tutorials since what they say and what I need to do aren't the same.

I guess its just going to be trial and error until I get it sorted out.

-=Jason=-

- Malexx - 2011-09-26

as soon as i have some time i want to make a little howto for foreign(not english)user on how to best use sabnzb+sickbeard+couchpotato+ember,so you have to wait a little.

For using ember with sabnzb its not difficult,you need to get familar with eventghost and the on.dir.created and on.dir.updated command so if you get a new download in your complete folder eventghost trigger a script to copy the new stuff in your archiv and when finished copying execute ember with "Ember.exe -newauto -all"

- fluentdesigns - 2011-09-26

When using Ember to scrap your whole movie folder for the correct movie and .nfo, fanart, etc. Is there a way for it to scan the whole collection and give you a list of movies it isnt 100% sure on? The probably I am running into is movies are getting scraped for the wrong title and its very frustrating. Any help on this would be great.

- Martijn - 2011-09-26

fluentdesigns Wrote:When using Ember to scrap your whole movie folder for the correct movie and .nfo, fanart, etc. Is there a way for it to scan the whole collection and give you a list of movies it isnt 100% sure on? The probably I am running into is movies are getting scraped for the wrong title and its very frustrating. Any help on this would be great.

Yes there's the option next to scrape all movies to ask if not sure.

- Flomaster - 2011-09-27

Malexx Wrote:as soon as i have some time i want to make a little howto for foreign(not english)user on how to best use sabnzb+sickbeard+couchpotato+ember,so you have to wait a little.

For using ember with sabnzb its not difficult,you need to get familar with eventghost and the on.dir.created and on.dir.updated command so if you get a new download in your complete folder eventghost trigger a script to copy the new stuff in your archiv and when finished copying execute ember with "Ember.exe -newauto -all"

if I could just see a screen shot of some ones eventghost that has ember + Sabnzbd working. I have a general idea from reading the tutorials and gooling how it needs to happen, i'd like like to see a screen shot of a tree that is setup and running.

well here is my screen shot of what I have so far.... not 100% working, but I can manually execute theRenamer and Ember and they both work as they should.

EDIT: here is what I have working now.... I am currently "acquiring a movie now" so I'll see how it all works once it gets transferred to my "watched" folder.

-=Jason=-

- gecko666 - 2011-09-27

Malexx Wrote:as soon as i have some time i want to make a little howto for foreign(not english)user on how to best use sabnzb+sickbeard+couchpotato+ember,so you have to wait a little.

I tried running Ember with the -newauto and -all parameter but it wouldn't run, the loading screen shows up then it would crash without even getting to the app window.

- Flomaster - 2011-09-27

well here is my current setup...

seemed to work for renaming and moving the movies, ember started and finished, then started for the first movie, then the second movie it just sat there for way to long. I had to kill it via the task manager.

my update xbmc is working, but not sure if it will auto go because I added it after my first movie and then with the second movie Emm-r decided to get hung up. so I Manually ran the xbmc update library function.

not sure if I need to little "timers" or not, but it starts "theRenamer" before my files have been unpacked.

-=Jason=-

- topcatXBMC - 2011-09-27

shaktoo Wrote:not saving posters for me as well

HiSoC8Y Wrote:I still have the same problem, anyone can help us?

yes, When manually scraping posters, I get several to choose from. Problem is, doesn't matter what I select, the "save" button NEVER "highlights", it ALWAYS stays "faded" like I haven't made a selection. Obviously, it's frustrating.Oo

- fluentdesigns - 2011-09-27

*fixed*

- fluentdesigns - 2011-09-27

Is it normal for the popup window that is looking for the correct movie to not display the imdb information? Even when I try to enter the IMDB link manually it still does not work. It is giving me a "logging in....." text.