Kodi Community Forum
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420) (/showthread.php?tid=110527)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- mugencivic - 2011-10-24

topcatXBMC Wrote:4 days and not ONE response to my post?Sad

Can you post a file name from band of brothers please.
i think there is the problem.

for me ember works fine.
no error message and band of brothers is ok too.

- topcatXBMC - 2011-10-25

mugencivic Wrote:Can you post a file name from band of brothers please.
i think there is the problem.

for me ember works fine.
no error message and band of brothers is ok too.

I'm a retard, needed to rename files to better match ember and XBMC naming conventions.
Aside from crashing left and right, ember does a nice job of scraping. What is frustrating is that XBMC ignores the info and scrapes on it's own, replacing the high quality poster/fan art with low quality.Rolleyes

And no matter what I do, ember will NOT remove or add genres no matter what I do.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort being done, just understand my frustration is because I can see the incredible potential of xbmc and ember to mange the library. If I didn't see the utility I wouldn't bitch because then I'd not careWink

- mugencivic - 2011-10-26

topcatXBMC Wrote:I'm a retard, needed to rename files to better match ember and XBMC naming conventions.

Of course you can edit the regex in Ember, so that your filenames will fit bether Big Grin

- hentai23 - 2011-10-27

anybody able to integrate the anidb scraper addon into ember for my anime ?

itd be a real help! thanks in advance

- RockDawg - 2011-10-28

I have a question about running EMM via the command line. Should it open and run the update library the same as it would if you manually did it? I mean would it visually appear the same? I ask because I've been trying to run EMM via the command line (Ember Media Manager.exe -newauto -all) and it starts loading the splash screen for a few and then it just disappears and nothing seems to have been scraped. If I just run Ember Media Manager.exe from the command line, EMM opens like it would if I double-clicked on the icon. Am I doing something wrong?

- Malexx - 2011-11-08

this sometiomes happens.
I managed to get it to work to scan my whole libraray new,directly after this close ember and the command line worked

- RockDawg - 2011-11-08

Thanks. I'll try that.

- kaderekusen - 2011-11-09

hi guys i got a problem, this message.....

The type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception.

everytime i will start ember.

some others have found the solution, they use the 32bit version but ive got the same issue like on 64bit version, its the same.

i use windows 7 64bit SP1

and i have used my version since month i just re-instal my windows and now it dont works, but they are the same files, the same files, the same folder becouse i had backup them. dont understand why it dont work again.

crazy or?

i hope u can understand my bad english Big Grin

hm im 100% sure i have the right files but something is missing dot net framework maybe? but i got the version 4, the last one. hmmm

haha i got it Big Grin i need the net frame work 3.5.1 thats included with the win7 64bit but i idiot dismark it in the software/deinstalation otion from windows Big Grin wow im a genius i found that problem of my own. maybe i help 100000. peoble in 30 minutes Big Grin

Clean Database - boccman - 2011-11-19

When i try and clean my movie database, it doesn't remove any of the titles that it should. For instance, if i delete a movie on my hard drive and the clean database. It doesn't remove the movie. The only way for me to actually clean the database is the go into settings and remove the source, save, and then readd the source folder.

Any help of what my problem isHuh

Thanks in advance.

Clean Database - boccman - 2011-11-19

I think i found my own answer.

I have a FreeNAS server with all my media. I have the different drives as a Map Drive, so i can view it from My Computer. I was having EMM access the media from the Map drive letters. I switched the path in EMM to access it directly through the network (\\freenas\movies) instead of (M:\) and it has seemed to fix the issue.

- al15 - 2011-11-20

Hi,

really great tool - ist it possble to add the set title to the filter area and to the general movie info columne?

thanks
Alois

- shadow_cruiser - 2011-12-09

Everything is scraping perfectly except trailers. Tried using Rogue,Olympia and Native scrapers with a no-go. Any one know why trailer tag is not being loaded into the .nfo?. If there's no fix, can someone recommend a program similar to this with trailer support?

TrueHD - AbMagFab - 2011-12-09

Love this NFO file, but its storing a_truehd instead of TrueHD.

Is there any way to fix that so XBMC will see it properly?

Thanks in advance!