AEON NOX "InfoWall" ViewType - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: AEON NOX "InfoWall" ViewType (/showthread.php?tid=111028)
Pages: 1 2
AEON NOX "InfoWall" ViewType - dsim - 2011-09-26 14:31
1. For the TV Shows there is a ViewType Infowall, for episodes too. but for seasons of tv shows there is no viewtype "infowall" option. could it be fixed?
2. if i'm in viewtype infowall for episodes, it would be better if i select a episode to see the name of the episode maybe with other color. now is on selected episode nothing, so i have to read before or to read on the right side.
3. is there a possibility to hide the scroll bars, i don't know if this belongs to aeon or is this xbmc feature.
4. Big-Noid...Is there possibility to integrate the "OLD_Multiplex" viewtype from aeon65 for movies and tvshows? please!?
there are no more questions, all perfect...
and finally i want to thank for the great skin...
- Big_Noid - 2011-09-26 17:02
1: Yeah that can be added.
2: I'll see if it fits. I remember not adding it for a reason, but i don't know why anymore...
3: No option for that and no plans to make one. It's not to distracting in that view I think? It's easily modded to hide it, I'll tell you how if you're interested.
4: No, sorry. There are enough views imo and I don't want anymore views added. I know it's not the same, but if you disable poster slide in posters view you get new multiplex which is kinda similar.
- dsim - 2011-09-26 18:39
3: yes, please tell me how to hide the scroll bars...
- Big_Noid - 2011-09-26 19:40
Okay, in 720p folder open Viewtype_AddonWall.xml, search for this line:
and change to this:
- dsim - 2011-09-27 11:57
Thank you very much for your answer!
1. Big_Noid, I thought to hide scroll bars all over in XBMC, thats why I asked, is this feature skin related setting or xbmc related. Because I dont need the scroll bar because i have a remote.
2. About Infowall... This ViewType is very pretty, and don't look similar to other ViewTypes of AEON. Before and now are the ViewTypes in AEON very different. And there are 3 same Viewtypes=Showcase, DVD Posters, Posters... OLD_Multiplex is more different than, the 3 or 4 Viewtypes which look same. and this design is not similar to infowall (background 2). It would be nice to have infowall (background 2) on music, movies, tv shows... but to choose inside infowall by list, landscape, banner...
For example, if I'm on TV Shows - Episodes... I choose Infowall (background 2), and i can only see episodes in landscape + landscape on the right side (2 same landscapes), there is no option to list episodes inside infowall. also would be, i think more pretty to have on right side instead of landscape athe banner or poster of the tv show.
This would also be nice for music infowall. in music infowall, would be great to have list with music files as list view, and on the right side cover with cdart.
maybe would be better to change the old aeon list_view to have the design of infowall (background 2) with list?
- Big_Noid - 2011-09-27 13:40
Yeah it's up to the skinner to show scrollbars or not. In Nox most views hides them, but you can do the same trick to hide the ones you don't want to see.
You have some good points about InfoWall view. I'll have a look at InfoWall and see if I can do some redesign on those views you mentioned.
I know there are a lot of same views, but still if you count the showcase views as one there are still some 12 views left, that's pretty much compared to other skins. I made a decision some time ago not to put efforts in to more views anymore. Instead I want the skin to be bug free and after seeing 'Blacks work on Xperience1080 I want to work on the animations of the skin.
if someone wants to port the old multiplex to Nox that's okay byme, but I'm not going to do it, sorry.
- dsim - 2011-09-27 14:24
OK, thanks for the answer.
I have the old multimplex edited for aeon65, which is not public.
If i copy my old multiplex xml to the 720p folder... which files should i edit to appear in left menu for choosing and which files should be edited to appear only in movies? i would test it, and if it works i can send you to copy paste for the svn version...
- Big_Noid - 2011-09-27 18:41
You should include it in myvideonav.xml and add the list id to the <views> section.
Here is a preview of new infowall layout, this one is with banners:
- nsviper - 2011-09-28 13:37
Big_Noid Wrote:You should include it in myvideonav.xml and add the list id to the <views> section.
Gimme!!! I want his view now!
- Big_Noid - 2011-09-29 21:36
nsviper Wrote:Gimme!!! I want his view now!
Now available on git