Kodi Community Forum
[Release] TheConcertDB.org - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Music Video Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=304)
+----- Thread: [Release] TheConcertDB.org (/showthread.php?tid=112150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - User 34959 - 2012-09-07

Thanks for the scraper, it really enhances the experience. Had to add dozens and dozens of concerts to TMDB but it was worth it.

It seems that the scraper does not like numbers in either the artist name, or the release name. For example i added Stam1na: K13V (file name Stam1na - K13V.avi (2009)) to TMDB but scraper does not return any hits for either Stam1na, or K13V. I have to search for "Stam" and pick the result from there. But the TMDB's search does not seem find it either, so maybe the problem is not with the scraper.

Another example that was not found is Ensiferum - 10th Anniversary Live (2006). But for some reason Judas Priest - British Steel 30th Anniversary (2010) the scraper finds just fine.

But these artists and titles with the numbers are so rare that those are fixed quickly by hand.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - mika91 - 2012-09-17

Hi,

Just playing with TheConcertDB scraper, and I'd like to know if it's possible to group concerts by artists, as movies in sagas ?
In "Music Videos -> Artists", I can see them but there are no videos when I click one of them
Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - umanbean - 2012-09-22

(2012-05-09, 18:33)g.scholtens Wrote: How can i install this addon?

I've download it from the start post then i get a file repository.xbmcnerds-eden-pre.zip

I can also install this zip. But when i want to select te scraper for my concerts map. I cannot find a TheConcertsDB scraper.

Please help

I have the same problem.Have installed the correct zip as suggested,says its enabled but I can'y find it anyway and it doesnt show up as a scaper when I add source files.

Please explain how to use this in easy understood terms for a noob.

Thanks

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - User 34959 - 2012-09-24

umanbean, i assume you're using nightly builds? I don't think this has nothing to do with you being a noob, i tried adding a new source using the build from the 23rd and i could not assign scraper for a new video source either. It was nost just the concertdb, but themoviedb and tvdb also.

So, revert to an older build and you should be ok, i'm using the latest monthly and it's working.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - nightrave - 2012-10-30

I have also the issue with blank titles being pulled. I know you said to change the "-" to ":" on the TMDB. But what should I do if someone else has already created an entry for the concert? I have even tried to create a duplicate entry with the correct title and even adding alternative titles to the entry, that was created before me. Nothing helped. So is it true, if someone has created a concert entry with '-" in the title, we are screwed?

[Release] TheConcertDB.org - TjaLfE - 2012-10-30

I have noticed the same behavior with blank titles.

I switched back to the scraper from the mq repo and added a nfo file with a URL to themoviedb directly to the movie.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - olympia - 2012-10-30

(2012-10-30, 01:15)nightrave Wrote: I have also the issue with blank titles being pulled. I know you said to change the "-" to ":" on the TMDB. But what should I do if someone else has already created an entry for the concert? I have even tried to create a duplicate entry with the correct title and even adding alternative titles to the entry, that was created before me. Nothing helped. So is it true, if someone has created a concert entry with '-" in the title, we are screwed?

You can modify titles on TMDb.
However after a change you will need to wait 1-2 days until the change become available via their API what the scraper uses.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - Xonnie316 - 2012-11-22

I'm running XBMC Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin, and I've installed the XBMC Nerds add-on, and so I've created a Concerts folder tried to set the content and TheConcertDB.org doesn't show up only Yahoo & Last.fm scrapers.

Can somebody help me out ?

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - thrak76 - 2012-11-22

(2012-11-22, 01:23)Xonnie316 Wrote: I'm running XBMC Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin, and I've installed the XBMC Nerds add-on, and so I've created a Concerts folder tried to set the content and TheConcertDB.org doesn't show up only Yahoo & Last.fm scrapers.

Can somebody help me out ?

Did you then install the concertdb add-on?

Try System --> Addons --> Get addons --> xbmc nerds repo --> music video information --> Concertdb

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - Xonnie316 - 2012-11-22

I've downloaded and enable XBMC Nerds (Pre-Frodo) add-on, but ConcertsDB still won't show up...

Does the Pre-Frodo add-on works with Frodo Beta 1 ?

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - thrak76 - 2012-11-22

Yes, yes... but have you installed the ConcertsBD addon?? It is an addon contained within the xbmc nerds repository. Just installing the repo does not install all addons contained within. Follow the my post above and install ConcertsDB.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - Luguber - 2012-12-03

(2012-11-22, 05:26)thrak76 Wrote: Yes, yes... but have you installed the ConcertsBD addon?? It is an addon contained within the xbmc nerds repository. Just installing the repo does not install all addons contained within. Follow the my post above and install ConcertsDB.
Maybe you aren't using the Frodo repo?

(2012-11-22, 05:23)Xonnie316 Wrote: I've downloaded and enable XBMC Nerds (Pre-Frodo) add-on, but ConcertsDB still won't show up...

Does the Pre-Frodo add-on works with Frodo Beta 1 ?
ConcertDB isn't available in xbmc nerds' frodo repo yet, but you can install the one in the Eden repo, it seems to be working fine in frodo as well.

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - Xonnie316 - 2012-12-05

Thanks Luguber, from the looks of it I was using the incorrect repo. I've got it working cheers, you're a legend!

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - Xonnie316 - 2012-12-06

I got it working thanks guys!

RE: [Release] TheConcertDB.org - MaxCore - 2012-12-18

Great job dude!