Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface (/showthread.php?tid=112956)

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-28

Mizaki Wrote:After 5 failed JSONRPC queries it'll now stop trying and show the quit screen. Let me know if you think being able to set the number of failed attempts or turning it off would be best. I'm thinking maybe tablet users might want to be able to switch it off?

Hi Mizaki,

not sure what you mean by turning it off Huh

But would say what ever is easier for you

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

Before if you closed XBMC with AWXi it would show you a quit message and stop polling XBMC for info. If you closed XBMC any other way, AWXi would sit there polling forever. You probably wouldn't notice unless you has the web console open. Now it'll notice XBMC has quit and do the same as if it had been quit from AWXi.

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-29

Hi Mizaki,
just checking the git and notice that you had put the IMDB links in the info panel, works a treat, also studying some of the info in there and really like the info it present i.e last played , times played , and if part of a set all look great, which bring me to a little question, would it be possible to make the set info a link that would perhaps take you to the others in the set, I know it was mention before and you said something about it being a strain and perhaps slowing thing down.

If I ask to much just say Big Grin some times I get carried away with my ideas and perhaps not understanding what it take to implement, but what I do know is your doing a great job

thank for your hard work

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

Sounds like a good idea. If you don't ask you don't get Smile

- macchina - 2012-01-29

Hi Mizaki,

on my setup (eden2, 0.4.6 from git 25.1.2012) music genres does not work.
If I click music->genres nothing happens (page is blank). Checked the debug-log, but only json-rpc-requests "getactiveplayers" are logged (no request for music.library.getgenres).
In the browser I see the busy-circle for less then one second, then a blank page.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Thanks
Macchina

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

I did report a bug that Montellese fixed to do with genre ids. That was fixed on the 21st. It's strange you don't see the request though. Just make sure your build is older than the 21st to start with.

- macchina - 2012-01-29

Strange... downloaded latest from git. Problem still occurs...

Edit: very strange... copied the mymusic18.db from my htpc to my test-pc (also eden beta2).. and on my test-pc music-genres works ...

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

It would appear your not scrapping the genres then I would guess. Does the GUI show you the genres?

- macchina - 2012-01-29

Hi,

Genres are visible in GUI. XWMM also returns all genres correct.
Tried the "AudioLibrary.GetGenres" via EventGhost + JSON-RPC (XBMC2). Works also perfect.
Cleared also the awx-directory and copied all files from git in it. Problem still there....
Can you tell me in which line of lib.xbmc.js the fix was made?

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

The fix was made to XBMC, commit. What was happening in that case, it was returning the labels okay but they all had a genreid of 0. I added a check to the genre list afterwards to check the genreid and if it was 0 to not show it. Line 644 in jquery.awx.js:
Code:
if (artistGenres.genreid == 0) { return };
Depending on what you have available you could try:
Comment out that line with // and then look at the html to see if the class genre<number> are all zeros.
Use firebug or chrome network console to check the returned JSONRPC query.
I've never used eventghost but maybe you can do the same as above?

I've not changed the genres list since putting in the albums by genre function.

- macchina - 2012-01-29

Yepp... AudioLibrary.GetGenres via Eventghost returns also genre ids "0".
Seems this fix is not included in Beta2 (21.01.2012) ...
(on my test-system I have beta1, thats why it works on it)

Thanks for searching the problem!

Macchina

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

Nps Macchina Smile

Added play next to songs list. Because of the possible delay in submitting the song I've added a 15 second check. If a song has less than 15 seconds left when you "play next" it will be inserted 2 ahead. So, it may play next if the song has finished or it may play after the next song. It may be that can be reduced to 10 or even 5 seconds. I'll see by the feedback Smile

- macchina - 2012-01-29

Hi,

one little request/question:
Is it possible, that you get also the artist-info from stored playlists?
Example:
Currently:
"Beautiful girl - TypeConfusedong"
Would be fine:-)
"Beautiful girl / INXS - TypeConfusedong"

- Mizaki - 2012-01-29

It looks like a yes Smile

Pushed to git. Give it a go.

- macchina - 2012-01-30

Works great! Thanks!

Macchina