Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface (/showthread.php?tid=112956)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mykander - 2012-04-09

(2012-04-09, 16:56)Mizaki Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 07:40)Mykander Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 03:27)Mizaki Wrote: Can you change the episode view to list and see if it does the same thing? Going by that you are currently using the thumbnail view and I'd just like to rule out anything to do with the view.

That worked. Under list view I can see them and the list pops up nearly instantly. That will work for me to, I'm not picky about list or thumbnail.

Another thought. If you click the info button for the episode in list view does it show?

It opens a screen with the detail about the episode. In the Mythbuster's case it shows a fanart background I've got downloaded, the stuff like episode #, file name, rating, etc... and the a row of icons listing the resolution and codecs used by the file. The only thing that is different is the third episode from Season 10 (from last night) doesn't have a thumbnail picture yet, but the other two do.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - spoco2 - 2012-04-11

Awesome addition to XMBC. Only just started using the web interface that comes with it, found it HUGELY lacking. Just found this, it's beautiful Big Grin

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - m0v1em4n - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-11, 02:44)spoco2 Wrote: Awesome addition to XMBC. Only just started using the web interface that comes with it, found it HUGELY lacking. Just found this, it's beautiful Big Grin

Yes Mizaki is doing a great job, and there could be no better

Top man

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-11

Thanks Smile Most of the credit still belongs to MKay as I've just tacked a few things on.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - m0v1em4n - 2012-04-12

(2012-04-11, 20:34)Mizaki Wrote: Thanks Smile Most of the credit still belongs to MKay as I've just tacked a few things on.

Thanks also to MKay and all those that work on this project to make it as great as it is

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - rogerthis - 2012-04-13

Would it be possible to access video and music addons for within the web interface?

EDIT:
(2011-12-23, 00:04)Mizaki Wrote: In a word I'd say, no. It can only access what is available via JSONRPC. QED.

Sorry, I see it been answered before, would be a great feature. I guess we will have to wait for the next JSONRPC release.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-13

I think it's already added to the git but obviously that doesn't help with the latest stable.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-21

Just pushed the option to use hover or click for the hidden action menus (play, enqueue etc.). May be it's just on the Android version I'm using but I found that the hover would activate the function as it showed me. So if I touch where play would be before it was shown it would show and play on the touch.

If you can come up with a better and snappy name for the option please do Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - m0v1em4n - 2012-04-23

Thanks Mizaki,
for giving up your time, to give us a truly great web interface

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-23

Thanks m0v1em4n for your feedback. I haven't got a clue really how many people use this and feedback is rather limited so it helps to have a voice other than my own Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - m0v1em4n - 2012-04-24

(2012-04-23, 17:26)Mizaki Wrote: Thanks m0v1em4n for your feedback. I haven't got a clue really how many people use this and feedback is rather limited so it helps to have a voice other than my own Smile

Hi Mizaki,

If anyone is using a web interface and its not this one, they are missing out. Nod

Others

so come on guys if you use this interface and like it lets here it Big Grin

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-26

Movie logos on fanart.tv is coming along. Anyone looking for a movie icons view yet? Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - m0v1em4n - 2012-04-27

All sound very good, I am a thumbnail kind of guy myself but happy to give it a try Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - henrikyo - 2012-04-27

this come up broken for me using nightly, is it because the nightly is 12.0 alpha or?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWX-Eden - Ajax Based Web - Mizaki - 2012-04-27

I've not used the latest git yet. I'll see what I can do. I'll be trying out some of the new things on Frodo soon, possibly this weekend.