Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface (/showthread.php?tid=112956)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Mizaki - 2013-01-29

(2013-01-28, 19:53)vanous Wrote: Mizaki pls.help. is there any way to upgrade AWXi from 0.6.1. to 0.6.3? The add-on update did not offer that possibility. I have Frodo RC1.

thanks a lot and sorry for maybe stupid question. I am still begginer with XBMC..

I'll be putting a pull in for version 0.6.2 (the latest) in the next few days. It'll then automatically update via XBMC. If you really can't wait you'll need to get it from github https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/tree/frodo

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - vanous - 2013-01-29

thanks a lot, I will wait..

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - hollander - 2013-02-08

I'm having issues with these controls, sometimes some of them work, sometimes they just don't, at all.
I remember last night I was able to fast forward but this morning I wasn't able to

I can't remember the last time I was able to pause my xbmc using this interface Undecided
I don't know if the update mentioned above will fix any of that but my addon is still at 6.0.1

If it's an issue that only I'm having, please tell me what I can try to do to fix these issues I'm having.

EDIT: I'm using it on Ubuntu 12.10 with https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archive/ppa

EDIT 2: I cleared all of my cookies for the page and everything's working again. How can cookies screw things up so badly?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Michaehm - 2013-02-09

Does it not work on the Galaxy?
sometimes they just don't, at all.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Mizaki - 2013-02-09

@vanous put the pull request in now.

@hollander May not be the cookies but cached files.

@Michaehm I see no images there but the minimum res I aim at is 1024x600 if that's the problem?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Thirtybird - 2013-02-12

I just started having a problem with AWXi today after having been using it just fine since Frodo RC1. When I browse the TV shows, it properly shows which titles have unwatched episodes, but when I select "unwatched", the listing comes back showing one entry "undefined" now. I've tried Chrome and installed and tried Firefoxon the laptop, and Chrome from another desktop, and get the same result on each. If I browse to the seasons instead, it shows properly which episodes are watched and unwatched. I've rebooted, I updated from Frodo RC3 to final release, rebooted again a couple times, uninstalled the add-on, reset the web interface to default, Home Row, and AWXi again. I've done library cleanup and updates, and still the problem persists. The version is 0.6.2, and I tested a rollback to 0.6.1 and when set to that version, I do not have this problem.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Mizaki - 2013-02-12

@Thirtybird Thanks for the report. This is only related to the list view, the other views are fine. If you want to fix the list view change the ui.views.js file line 3139:
Code:
3138: //For unwatched listing
3139: if (options) genlist = eps;
either add // or delete the line.

It'll be in the next version but I don't think this warrants a new update by its own.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - mrevilbreakfast - 2013-02-14

Hi guys - first off - AWXi is awesome - love it to bits.

Unfortunately I can't get the UI to load any more. When I go to the URL for AWXi (in my case, 192.168.0.3:8888) it hangs on the "initialise XBMC-lib" stage and moves no further. It was working fine post-upgrade to Frodo but "just" stopped about three days ago. I've tried un- and re-installing the add-on, un- and re-installing XBMC itself, tried clearing browser cache, etc., different browsers, different computers/tablets/phones and all appear to exhibit the same behaviour. Changing to the default or other Web Interfaces works, so I don't think that it's anything firewall/network related, unless there's a component that AWXi utilises that uses something other than XBMC.exe - which has full access to LAN and WAN on my firewall. I've also tried switching the firewall off to see if that helps - it doesn't.

One thing I have noticed is that if I VNC onto the machine and use the local loopback address on a browser on the machine (ie 127.0.0.1:8888) it loads - but when attempting to use the WAN, LAN or wLAN IP addresses from the same browser on the same machine it fails. Accessing XBMC using remote apps on my iPad or Galaxy S3 - using the LAN, WAN and wLAN IP addresses and port numbers - works fine.

I've followed the instructions from the Wiki - that sent me to this thread - and had a look through - I can't see anything that mentions this particular failure.

I'm running Frodo on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Build 7601.

The browser console entry:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'cdart' of undefined addons.js:48
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/css: "http://192.168.0.3:8888/ui.uni/css/layout.css".

The log is at https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9253305/xbmc-awxi-log.txt

When capturing the log with debugging enabled I waited for XBMC to finish initialising before attempting to load AWXi, which happened at 14:37. I can't see any reference to it in the logs.

Any help you can give would be awesome. Thanks,

Ben

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Mizaki - 2013-02-15

If you refresh does it still not load? I'm thinking it may be a race condition. I've only seen it about twice and refreshing always got rid of it. If you feel so inclined you can try adding the code below to addons.js before line 48.
Code:
if (typeof xbmc.addons === 'undefined') {
  xbmc.addons = [];
}

Let me know how it goes.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - mrevilbreakfast - 2013-02-15

Absolutely spot on - added them in, cycled both my XBMC and browser sessions and voila! AWXi is back!

Thank you so much!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - argh! - 2013-02-20

I have the same problem as mrevilbreakfast, but am too much of a retard to know where to insert those lines. But the previous release worked great. Whre woudl I find it?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - Mizaki - 2013-02-20

I'll PR a bug fix release soon.

You can rollback in XBMC.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - dels - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-20, 05:39)argh! Wrote: I have the same problem as mrevilbreakfast, but am too much of a retard to know where to insert those lines. But the previous release worked great. Whre woudl I find it?

type this
Code:
cd
vi .xbmc/addons/webinterface.awxi/js/addons.js
then when in the editor type
Code:
:48 [enter] (to go to line 48)
i (to enter INSERT mode)
then you can paste the lines... it fixed it for me!

to save and quit, press ESC to quit INSERT mode, then do :x and [enter]

hope this helps!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - argh! - 2013-02-21

Used Notepad++, but ya that worked fine. I searched for addons.js earlier but it didn't turn up, for some reason.

spanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface - vanous - 2013-02-23

Mizaki, I was some time off, thanks a lot for the version 0.6.2. and cz language integration.
great work..

It does work very well.

I had to also include

if (typeof xbmc.addons === 'undefined') {
xbmc.addons = [];
}

Best, vanous.