Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gugahoi - 2012-09-29

yes that is the one, if you do git pull it should not touch that file anyway tho.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - steve1977 - 2012-09-29

(2012-09-29, 13:18)gugahoi Wrote: yes that is the one, if you do git pull it should not touch that file anyway tho.

Pulled again and now it works. I must have somehow ended on an old version or a different branch...

Anyhow, mobile app looking great. Well done!!!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - skabyss - 2012-09-29

gugahoi, I'm certain you have this planned (because you are awesome like that), but could you add a 'force search' button for episodes on the "Coming Episodes" section?

Wanted to make the request just in case Big Grin

Also, love all the new updates you have made. I did notice, though, that the couchpotato module (on the main maraschino page) doesnt seem to be showing the thumbnails for recently added movies to the wanted list (since a cpotato update a week ago or so).. I'm not sure if you take care of that one, but wanted to let you know because your mobile version shows everything fine!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gugahoi - 2012-10-03

(2012-09-29, 16:43)skabyss Wrote: gugahoi, I'm certain you have this planned (because you are awesome like that), but could you add a 'force search' button for episodes on the "Coming Episodes" section?

Wanted to make the request just in case Big Grin

Also, love all the new updates you have made. I did notice, though, that the couchpotato module (on the main maraschino page) doesnt seem to be showing the thumbnails for recently added movies to the wanted list (since a cpotato update a week ago or so).. I'm not sure if you take care of that one, but wanted to let you know because your mobile version shows everything fine!

Yes, I'll get this implemented eventually.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gugahoi - 2012-10-03

Just wanted to post that I have finally upped the tag to v0.3, in this I believe we will get as functional a mobile interface as possible without disregarding the desktop one too. Most basic features have been implemented by now, so we appreciate some feedback of what else people expect out of it.

XBMC, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Sabnzbd and Headphones are all in there already and will be improved over time.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Robotica - 2012-10-03

Hello,

Since recently the picture section of XBMC is greatly improved. Is it an idea to have a (recently added) picture widget in Maraschino? Maybe with a slideshow player?

Grtz

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Burke - 2012-10-03

(2012-09-16, 22:54)skabyss Wrote: I noticed today that if you remove a disk from your system that is listed in the "disks module" the module can no longer be accessed or changed.

Wanted to toss that out there for the magic workers Wink

I made clean install of xbmcbuntu over weekend.
I noticed that if path for disk was not entered correctly or was changed that module would not be accessible any more ( i removed Maraschino and installed it again)

Similar problem with couchpotato module (if some setting is not entered correctly) but here restart of Maraschino helped.

Finally Sickbeadmodule does not display banners for tvshows

Just a heads up Smile

Thanks again for Maraschino and keep up the god work Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Shaolin - 2012-10-03

Mobile interface looks great and works like a charm. Since you asked for feedback I would ask for the following:
  • Add icons to the left of each module, CP, HP, SAB etc
  • Add the top right menu at some point? For updating, searching, remote control etc?

That's all I can think of for now, it's pretty amazing already but I'm sure it'll evolve organically.

Cheers

Shaolin

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2012-10-08

(2012-10-03, 11:12)Robotica Wrote: Hello,

Since recently the picture section of XBMC is greatly improved. Is it an idea to have a (recently added) picture widget in Maraschino? Maybe with a slideshow player?

Grtz

Sorry for the late reply, but with a lack of a picture library and/or JSON API support this will not be achievable as of yet.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Robotica - 2012-10-08

(2012-10-08, 07:26)N3MIS15 Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 11:12)Robotica Wrote: Hello,

Grtz

Sorry for the late reply, but with a lack of a picture library and/or JSON API support this will not be achievable as of yet.

Thanks. I will post in this topic once this PR gets in, probably after Frodo.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Burke - 2012-10-10

Hi guys, I have an idea for an extra module / feature in maraschino,
I am not shore though would anybody else but me wont something like that.

I do not have to much of a bandwidth so i have to limit my downloads when
we are using our laptop on net, or i can just live my htpc up and running all night long
and that is not something i like to do.

So the idea is to power-up htpc over night (easyest way is to use rc alarm in bios) and
then to download during night but to shutdown htpc if there are no active downloads.

This could be done with script that would need to check if download clients are active
and Maraschino already does that and knows difference between download and idle state
(i am using sabnzbd+ and transsmission), also Maraschino knows what time it so basically
all needed elements exist within Maraschino already.

All that is needed is a skillful coder to rap it up, if anybody thinks it would be good thing to have Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - jaaahaaa - 2012-10-13

Couldent find anything on the script launcher. How do I write a script that launches an exe file on the server?

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - jschoen - 2012-10-15

@jaaahaaa you have a couple different options. You could write a python script to start it:
[python]
import subprocess
subprocess.call(['C:\\Temp\\a b c\\Notepad.exe'])[/python]

place the script inside the scripts folder, which is where ever you installed maraschino to begin with. It only looks in this folder for scripts by design. Then you can set it up in the module.

You could also write a perl script or cmd scripts to launch your exe if you want to instead.

There are full examples for perl, python, and sh scripts that update the status of the executing script. The python script is actually already in your maraschino/scripts directory.

I hope you find it as useful as I do. I mainly use it to delete watched tv episodes.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - niietzshe - 2012-10-16

Has there been any work done on a computer statistic module.
CPU%, RAM% etc.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - gugahoi - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-16, 16:04)niietzshe Wrote: Has there been any work done on a computer statistic module.
CPU%, RAM% etc.

Nope. You are welcome to make one tho.