Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - bry - 2013-08-03

hmm would be cool if you could set maraschino to send WOL to a specific xbmc box and auto-play [X] media on start. Maraschino alarm clock?

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-08-04

(2013-08-03, 20:36)bry- Wrote: hmm would be cool if you could set maraschino to send WOL to a specific xbmc box and auto-play [X] media on start. Maraschino alarm clock?

That's what the script module is for Smile

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Livin - 2013-08-04

(2013-08-03, 19:06)hellow Wrote: yeah, I know you want multiple modules. I was thinking on a way to solve this but I it so many roadblocks... I hope they find a way to implent one. what do you mean by jukebox? can't you use the library module?

This is pretty concerning, seems like the framework is highly flawed if there are "many roadblocks".

As for Jukebox - the current UI for movies/music is tedious to say the least. A UI like this one is what is needed...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51596

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-08-04

I wouldn't called it flawed.. More like put off scope :p when I said I hit road blocks keep in mind that I have 0 to none tech knowledge. I'm sure it can be done, hopefully the devs will take a look.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ZestyChicken - 2013-08-07

I run Maraschino on unraid using the Influencer unplugged plugin. I think one of the other python programs (Plex?) is installing Python 2.7.3-i686, not the 2.6.6-i486-1 that Maraschino pulls as part of the plugin. All of the other python programs I use (Sickbeard, Mylar, Headphones, Couch Potato, etc) seem to work fine with 2.7.3 but Maraschino doesn't seem to want to. It actually says it's running but I can't get the app to display anything on it's url. Only when I downgrade Python to 2.6.6 and restart do I see Maraschino.

Would be great if we could get Maraschino to place nice with Python 2.7.3!

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - N3MIS15 - 2013-08-07

working fine for me on 2.7.3.. not sure whats going on there.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-08-07

(2013-08-07, 10:58)ZestyChicken Wrote: I run Maraschino on unraid using the Influencer unplugged plugin. I think one of the other python programs (Plex?) is installing Python 2.7.3-i686, not the 2.6.6-i486-1 that Maraschino pulls as part of the plugin. All of the other python programs I use (Sickbeard, Mylar, Headphones, Couch Potato, etc) seem to work fine with 2.7.3 but Maraschino doesn't seem to want to. It actually says it's running but I can't get the app to display anything on it's url. Only when I downgrade Python to 2.6.6 and restart do I see Maraschino.

Would be great if we could get Maraschino to place nice with Python 2.7.3!

Im using maraschino with python 2.7.3 without any problems. Its on windows tho.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ZestyChicken - 2013-08-07

(2013-08-07, 12:25)N3MIS15 Wrote: working fine for me on 2.7.3.. not sure whats going on there.

Are you running unraid?

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-08-09

I was wondering if anybody with samsung smart tv wanted to test this branch: https://github.com/Hellowlol/maraschino/tree/samsungremote2

Its a samsung tvremote module to Maraschino.

I need some help testing it since i dont have a pvr, blu ray so there are many buttons that i cant test.

* There is not power on since power off turns off the nic..

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-08-17

Have any tested the samsung tv branch and found some bugs without telling me? Wink

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ZestyChicken - 2013-09-06

The new update this morning killed maraschino for me....the new episodes panel comes up and doesn't show thumbnails and then the program crashes if I hit the next page button on the next episodes panel.

Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-09-06

(2013-09-06, 12:38)ZestyChicken Wrote: The new update this morning killed maraschino for me....the new episodes panel comes up and doesn't show thumbnails and then the program crashes if I hit the next page button on the next episodes panel.

There is a fix on github. Just need to get merged. Edit need to read better..

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - ZestyChicken - 2013-09-07

(2013-09-06, 12:45)hellow Wrote:
(2013-09-06, 12:38)ZestyChicken Wrote: The new update this morning killed maraschino for me....the new episodes panel comes up and doesn't show thumbnails and then the program crashes if I hit the next page button on the next episodes panel.

There is a fix on github. Just need to get merged. Edit need to read better..

I believe they did merge it and it didn't fix the problem as far as I can tell. I tried to go back to an earlier version but am failing to figure out how to do so. Darn you github, darn you...

Nevermind, I deleted the module and then added it back and the problem resolved. LOL Tried everything else first. If anyone else has this problem, that's the thing to do.

RE: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - PhAzE - 2013-09-12

I was wondering if this can be programmed to use HTTPS? I want to access Maraschino from an external PC but I'd rather have it somewhat protected from intrusion if possible.

Also, is there any way on Windows to run the app without the console showing?

Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - hellow - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-12, 07:31)PhAzE Wrote: I was wondering if this can be programmed to use HTTPS? I want to access Maraschino from an external PC but I'd rather have it somewhat protected from intrusion if possible.

Also, is there any way on Windows to run the app without the console showing?

Right click the file and choose pythonw.exe to not show the console.

Regarding ssl, need to be added to maraschino.