Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

- HarryRosen - 2011-12-02

hmm might try that sickbeard git, does it save your settings? or do you have to start over again?

- nashant - 2011-12-02

I just started again. Only about 50 series in mine tho, so if it's MUCH more than that it might take a while.

I installed that version of sickbeard, where do i find my API

- nashant - 2011-12-02

Settings > General > Enable API

hmm I don't have that option, under my general, did you clone from a different branch?

- nashant - 2011-12-02

Yeah. I did git clone -b api <team-sb address>

ahh that would do it

- skabyss - 2011-12-02

Liking the project, but I am having some issues getting the custom backgrounds to work. I followed the instruction in the FAQ as written but all I ever get when enabling 'random backgounds' is a grey background.. as far as I can tell it is completely ignoring the 'custom' folder..

Any suggestions?

- isamu.dragon - 2011-12-02

HarryRosen Wrote:hmm I don't have that option, under my general, did you clone from a different branch?

yes, the api branch.
Literal name not mocking you

- Shaolin - 2011-12-02

Just downloaded the experimental repo and noticed this:

If a TV Show has more than 9 seasons then the sequencing is incorrect. I didnt notice if this was the case with MrK's repo and dont have time to check right now sorry.

Really liking the test repo though I have to say!! Big GrinBig Grin

- nashant - 2011-12-02

Yeah, I noticed it earlier (watching exactly the same thing). Gonna sort it out while I'm changing the library module. Changing it to click to expand, showing plot, thumbnail and play/queue buttons or links.

- T800 - 2011-12-02

HarryRosen Wrote:is it possible to have the disk space work with shares? like to see how much space is left on my unraid server?

also the sickbeard I assume i have to go with zoggy git instead of the master to get that working

I've added my unRAID servers just by adding /Volumes/Movies and Volumes/TV Shows when they are already mounted on my MacBook Pro and it works fine.

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-12-03

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks Gugahoi. Few questions:

1) Understand you are not using reverse-proxies anymore. Are you still using Maraschino outside your home network? If so, did you open all ports or how did you achieve this?
I am. No you don't need to open any ports other than 80. Reverse-proxy puts everything on port 80 for you. Because Maraschino lives on your local network, you only need your local XBMC Settings. For the extra applications, you can use external addresses.

Quote:2) Anyone else using reverse-proxies and got it working with Maraschino?
Yes, as mentioned above; any applications use external addresses.

My Apache config file is attached for Maraschino.

If you want my Maraschino settings, I can upload them too.

- steve1977 - 2011-12-03

Thanks for your quick reply.

guy_smiley:) Wrote:I am. No you don't need to open any ports other than 80. Reverse-proxy puts everything on port 80 for you. Because Maraschino lives on your local network, you only need your local XBMC Settings. For the extra applications, you can use external addresses.

In my case, XBMC sits on a different computer, so I would set up CP, SB, HP, and XBMC all under separate reverse proxies. Actually, I have already done that. From what I read above, I would just use the external URL in the respective Maraschino settings and all should work?

guy_smiley:) Wrote:My Apache config file is attached for Maraschino.

This may be the file to save me. I am really struggling to get Maraschino running on Apache (even without any reverse proxies). My issue is creating the wsgi file and then properly adjusting apache config file. Is there anything else I need to consider?

- steve1977 - 2011-12-03

guy_smiley:) Wrote:My Apache config file is attached for Maraschino.

I am trying to adapt your Apache config file to match with mine. I am adding the lines line-by-line. When adding the line below, Apache service does not start anymore? Any thoughts how I would need to change it to my system?

WSGIDaemonProcess maraschino user=dl group=www-data threads=5

Thanks for any idea / help!!!