Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

- m0v1em4n - 2011-12-29

Shaolin Wrote:No problem, so is it working for you now?

Yes it seem to connect ok, but at the moment not getting any backgrounds, plus can't get the settings icon to display on my ipad 2.
Plus is there any way to make the modules bigger, must admit when i selected movie database was expecting it to cover the screen like the other web interfaces at the moment it just a small box which have my movies in no cover art or anything, on my recently added movies I get the covers but they are cut off at the bottom.

Is that how it is supposed to be

Thanks for all your help

- Ringerl - 2011-12-29

Ringerl Wrote:@mrkipling: Great project - one thing I realized is that all paths are absolute so no chance running it from anything other than the www-root. Any special reason for that?

Just realized that Flask does some "magic":http://flask.pocoo.org/mailinglist/archive/2011/8/13/getting-absolute-paths-for-loading-resources/#7fc9fdd8cd9a8639734e2cf994cfad90 on it's own.

Not sure how to run say from http://htpc.lan/maraschino instead of http://htpc.lan:7000 via CherryPy.

- Shaolin - 2011-12-29

m0v1em4n Wrote:Yes it seem to connect ok, but at the moment not getting any backgrounds, plus can't get the settings icon to display on my ipad 2.
Plus is there any way to make the modules bigger, must admit when i selected movie database was expecting it to cover the screen like the other web interfaces at the moment it just a small box which have my movies in no cover art or anything, on my recently added movies I get the covers but they are cut off at the bottom.

Is that how it is supposed to be

Thanks for all your help
This is still very much a work in progress, when MrK has a chance all the new feature requests will be looked at.

Settings icon doesn't yet display on iPad2, perhaps when MrK reviews all the current requests this may be addressed. A feature request has already been made to customise the size of each module (expand/collapse/maximise to fit screen). There is currently no cover art in the movie library module but this will likly be addressed in the aforementioned feature request to customise the size of each module in its maximised state.

MrK works at breakneck speed when he gets time so I don't doubt that all these issues will be ironed out very soon.

- m0v1em4n - 2011-12-29

Thanks,

Just wasn't sure I had done it right.

- Boggie1688 - 2011-12-29

_Mikie_ Wrote:@Boggie1688
Possible typo here,

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Maraschino\Parameters]

Is there meant to be a space in Servic es ?

I was looking at that earlier. When I click edit it looks fine. But it copies with the space. Don't know what is going on.

- Boggie1688 - 2011-12-29

gugahoi Wrote:Both things have already been requested and are on the to-do list.

Awesome! Love your work!

- mrkipling - 2011-12-29

DejaVu Wrote:This change was already made a while back, but for some reason, MrK removed it back to how it was when he returned from his holibobs. Not sure why...!?

This is where it got removed.

Because all of the SABnzbd+ changes were merged in along with everything else on the "prerelease" branch, and 75% of the changes were broken or not working well enough (although I loved the easier settings). I still intend to review the changes, I just opted to remove them for the v0.1 release as they would have taken too long to fix up.

- Mar2zz - 2011-12-29

easier sabnzbd settings can now be pulled into master.
I deleted my repo, forked yours again, and redid my pullrequests all on master from different branches, so they are small and acceptable (I think).

Deleting a repo doesn't delete old pull requests, so the external libs to internal libs still stands.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-30

gugahoi Wrote:Turns out this is not yet available on the API. I will ask for it over on IRC, but just in case @zoggy sees this, would be nice to be able to edit a show's status from the API (show.setstatus ??).

I have added an options menu now with the ability to delete, refresh or update a show on SB.

I looked and we do not have any method for the user to modify the pause state of a show. I'll add a function.. show.pause. pause=1 to pause.. pause=0 to resume. Not sure if midget will pull it into master soon though as were finishing up custom_naming which is going to require a bit of an update to the api as there will no longer be 'season_folders'... it now is being replace with the inverse.. a 'flatten' option. thus show/shows/and several other functions will need to be changed.. thankfully we did include an api version that you can use to know which way to code for. (the sb command outputs two fields that you could use, "api_version": 0.1, "sb_version": "master" )

I'm not going to call it status as 'status' is reserved already for episodes (wanted/skipped/etc) and I wouldn't want to confuse people.
http://sickbeard.com/api/#episodesetstatus

i'll see if i can get midget to push out 492 before we do the major changes.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-30

thezoggy Wrote:I looked and we do not have any method for the user to modify the pause state of a show. I'll add a function.. show.pause. pause=1 to pause.. pause=0 to resume. Not sure if midget will pull it into master soon though as were finishing up custom_naming which is going to require a bit of an update to the api as there will no longer be 'season_folders'... it now is being replace with the inverse.. a 'flatten' option. thus show/shows/and several other functions will need to be changed.. thankfully we did include an api version that you can use to know which way to code for. (the sb command outputs two fields that you could use, "api_version": 0.1, "sb_version": "master" )

I'm not going to call it status as 'status' is reserved already for episodes (wanted/skipped/etc) and I wouldn't want to confuse people.
http://sickbeard.com/api/#episodesetstatus

i'll see if i can get midget to push out 492 before we do the major changes.

ok submitted pull request for show.pause feature. bumped api to 0.2. should make it a bit easier on detecting if the command along with the getbanner/poster exists. will update the api doc later.
https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/266

- gugahoi - 2011-12-30

I have merged almost all open pull requests to experimental. Everything seems to be working.

Biggest changes are:
  • Setup now is as simple as git clone and run, thanks to Mar2zz's changes
  • New module 'Newznab' to control SpotWeb and other newznab providers from within maraschino
  • Added options to Restart and Shutdown SB from module and as previously mentioned delete, refresh or update a show.
  • user friendly SAB settings.
  • Transmission module added. (At the moment it still requires easy_install tranmissionrpc but I will add that to the internal libs as soon as possible)

- N3MIS15 - 2011-12-30

settings.py still required in latest commit gugahoi?

Code:
root@UNRAID:~# sudo -u nobody python /mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/maraschino.py -q
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/maraschino.py", line 25, in <module>
    from lib.database import db_session
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/lib/database.py", line 5, in <module>
    from settings import *
ImportError: No module named settings

After commenting out 'from settings import *' in database.py i get
Code:
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/lib/database.py", line 7, in <module>
    engine = create_engine('sqlite:///%s' % (DATABASE), convert_unicode=True)
NameError: name 'DATABASE' is not defined

- Mar2zz - 2011-12-30

install is as simple as git clone + create settings.py :p

- gugahoi - 2011-12-30

N3MIS15 Wrote:settings.py still required in latest commit gugahoi?

Code:
root@UNRAID:~# sudo -u nobody python /mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/maraschino.py -q
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/lib/database.py", line 5, in <module>
    from settings import *
ImportError: No module named settings

After commenting out 'from settings import *' in database.py i get
Code:
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/maraschinotest/lib/database.py", line 7, in <module>
    engine = create_engine('sqlite:///%s' % (DATABASE), convert_unicode=True)
NameError: name 'DATABASE' is not defined

Mar2zz Wrote:install is as simple as git clone + create settings.py :p

My bad. Mar2zz is right. I also ended up finding another bug and already pushed changes. If you can try it out and let me know what you think that would be great!

Also, is it reasonable to assume the database should be created in the same path the app is in? This would be the last step to make it as easy as possible.

- N3MIS15 - 2011-12-30

Maybe default path should be app root and only require settings.py to overwrite? Nod

EDIT: must have posted while i was writing this gugahoi