Kodi Community Forum
Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Maraschino (formerly HTPC Frontend) - a summary web interface for your XBMC HTPC (/showthread.php?tid=113136)

- Lucleonhart - 2012-01-12

j1nx Wrote:What does the "Soon" tab have anything to do with your geographical location?
No timezone problems, i am watching the shows in german of course. So they are dubbed here and shown like half a year later than in your home...
So at the moment in the soon tab i can see what i can see in half a year or so. Wink

- mrkipling - 2012-01-12

gugahoi Wrote:@everyone:

Just wandering wether you like this => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFccrFfsvXw

For some reason the "server settings" page was bothering me since it took just about the entire 1st column so I was trying to think of a nice way to change it. Suggestions are always welcome...

That's awesome, much more elegant than the current solution which has always bothered me. Open up a pull request and let's get this in the repo!

- gugahoi - 2012-01-12

mrkipling Wrote:That's awesome, much more elegant than the current solution which has always bothered me. Open up a pull request and let's get this in the repo!

Glad you like it. I'm on irc for the next few minutes btw.

You might have to give your CSS review as always. This works fine on chrome but a little off on FF. The positioning is not very accurate and more of a "guesstimation".

- ness151 - 2012-01-12

gugahoi Wrote:Are you using authentication in XBMC? If so, you will need to set it in the settings.py page or go into the XBMC webserver and login than go back to maraschino and should be fine.

If you mean remote access authentication, then yeah I am, and I already had it set in settings.py previously. Now I'm having issues with modules no longer loading and/or disappearing (sickbeard, sabnzbd, and both trakr's), and when sickbeard is loaded, it doesn't load the show banners.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as it was clearly working earlier and nothing has been touched.

- karandras24 - 2012-01-12

mrkipling Wrote:That's awesome, much more elegant than the current solution

Couldn't agree more, very nice gugahoi.

- Begall - 2012-01-12

I tried using the remote keyboard with a fresh copy of the latest git build and got 'Could not reach Maraschino'. Any ideas?

- DejaVu - 2012-01-12

So you have Maraschino installed and running, but the keyboard cannot detect it?!
That IS weird.

Do you mean it cannot reach XBMC?
That would be the XBMC server settings in Maraschino configured incorrectly.
Is it XBMC giving that error message?

- Begall - 2012-01-12

No, the settings for XBMC are deffo correct and it picks up the latest TV Shows, will start playing media, etc.

I mean when I turn the keyboard light to green and then press any key, it instantly brings up a popup that literally says 'Maraschino could not be reached' and does nothing. Doesn't seem to get as far as asking XBMC to do anything.

Update from one to another - hellow - 2012-01-12

So want to upgrade from one version of mara to the newst. Is there any settings i can copy so i dont have to add all the program /w path etc manually again? Im not thinking of settings.xml in the rootfolder.

- hellow - 2012-01-12

Same happens here if i turn on the remote.

Begall Wrote:No, the settings for XBMC are deffo correct and it picks up the latest TV Shows, will start playing media, etc.

I mean when I turn the keyboard light to green and then press any key, it instantly brings up a popup that literally says 'Maraschino could not be reached' and does nothing. Doesn't seem to get as far as asking XBMC to do anything.

- N3MIS15 - 2012-01-12

hellow Wrote:So want to upgrade from one version of mara to the newst. Is there any settings i can copy so i dont have to add all the program /w path etc manually again? Im not thinking of settings.xml in the rootfolder.

maraschino.db and settings.py (if you just overwite the maraschino folder they will not be overwritten anyways)
A small warning tho, the existing .db may not be compatible with the latest version. If you experience weird behaviour when updating this is more than likely the problem and you will have to replace the .db with a fresh 1.

This is a known issue and mrkipling is looking into it

- isamu.dragon - 2012-01-13

I think I made a better Icon for Maraschino

download for both PNG and ICO
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c8u7zlygcz460s8

- Oakey - 2012-01-13

gugahoi Wrote:Yep that's one of the pages. What do you see? What is you setup? Without any info is hard to help.

I just double checked the settings and for some reason the IP address had : instead of . for some reason. It's working now.

- gugahoi - 2012-01-13

ness151 Wrote:If you mean remote access authentication, then yeah I am, and I already had it set in settings.py previously. Now I'm having issues with modules no longer loading and/or disappearing (sickbeard, sabnzbd, and both trakr's), and when sickbeard is loaded, it doesn't load the show banners.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as it was clearly working earlier and nothing has been touched.

It is most likely authentication problems. It happened on MFP and now on Maraschino. If you are on Chrome or Firefox, have a look in you javascript console and you will most likely have a bunch of "401 unauthorized" requests. Log into SB's and XBMC's web pages and most image issues should be fixed. (For SB I noticed just clicking on the "History" tab will bring up password authentication and should fix any SB image loading problems)

Begall Wrote:I tried using the remote keyboard with a fresh copy of the latest git build and got 'Could not reach Maraschino'. Any ideas?

Begall Wrote:No, the settings for XBMC are deffo correct and it picks up the latest TV Shows, will start playing media, etc.

When you click on the remote icon does it turn green? Do you get a notification on XBMC? You may need to forward/open port 9777 which is where XBMC's event server works

- dannycorker - 2012-01-13

hellow Wrote:Same happens here if i turn on the remote.

Same here. That's with Maraschino installed on unRAID and XBMC on Windows.