Kodi Community Forum
Artwork Downloader - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Artwork Downloader (/showthread.php?tid=114633)

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - Milhouse - 2013-04-27

(2013-04-27, 05:52)Buzniak Wrote: Artwork Downloader does do summaries of what it has or has not Downloaded.

Is this what you mean, or a full log, like debug?
Here's a screen of it:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zoghhf.jpg

Ah yes, thanks, the downloadreport.txt - that could serve as an alternative in the meantime. Still, it would be awfully nice if a very simple summary could be output to xbmc.log, just to make life a bit easier...

disc art - Greg. - 2013-04-30

Confusedso, have configured AD to dl discart and logos.jpg right. know the logo's work, theyre cached right.
cant get it to display discart tho it says dl'ing. i have 'use local files' checked, yet after a sep. vid. export i see nothing.
shouldnt it show disc.jpg, clearart.jpg, logo.jpg in movie dir.?..dazed n confused..

Re: [Release] Artwork Downloader - Martijn - 2013-04-30

Huh what?

RE: disc art - Buzniak - 2013-04-30

(2013-04-30, 02:50)Greg. Wrote: Confusedso, have configured AD to dl discart and logos.jpg right. know the logo's work, theyre cached right.
cant get it to display discart tho it says dl'ing. i have 'use local files' checked, yet after a sep. vid. export i see nothing.
shouldnt it show disc.jpg, clearart.jpg, logo.jpg in movie dir.?..dazed n confused..

just DL the cdart.png and put it in the album folder.
(e,g) F:/Music/80's/Ministy of Sound 80's/ <--------------put cdart.png in here
if its multiple folders the in CD1 folder put cdart.png.....CD2 folder cdart.png etc etc.

try that.

RE: disc art - Greg. - 2013-05-01

(2013-04-30, 18:40)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 02:50)Greg. Wrote: Confusedso, have configured AD to dl discart and logos.jpg right. know the logo's work, theyre cached right.

if its multiple folders the in CD1 folder put cdart.png.....CD2 folder cdart.png etc etc.

try that.

THNX, but its displaying of disc art for movies im after, not music. with over 3000 rips aint gonna be doin it manually! too much bother, forget AD, ill stick with stat quo. and wt* is AO?
would seem author cnt read shorthnd, ie txt speak, understandable since english isnt his native lang, but its necesry 4 my disability.

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - ArieS - 2013-05-01

Question for ya all.
I rebuilt my library from scratch and have an issue. I have mostly English and French movies. AD downloaded all the logos for my English movies but none for my French movies. I know in the preferences I chose English as the preferred language. So if now I change my pref to French, will it only d/l the French logos or will that also replace my existing English logos with the French version?
Or is there another way to do it?
Thanks!

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - Martijn - 2013-05-01

(2013-05-01, 20:52)ArieS Wrote: Question for ya all.
I rebuilt my library from scratch and have an issue. I have mostly English and French movies. AD downloaded all the logos for my English movies but none for my French movies. I know in the preferences I chose English as the preferred language. So if now I change my pref to French, will it only d/l the French logos or will that also replace my existing English logos with the French version?
Thanks!

it will not re-download them.
so if you do english first, then french it should all be fine.

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - sorcer1 - 2013-05-02

Hello,
After installing the add-on how can i run the "gui mode" like in the first page ?
Thank you

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - baijuxavior - 2013-05-02

System > Addons > Services > Artworkdownloader > Launch

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - ArieS - 2013-05-02

(2013-05-01, 20:53)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 20:52)ArieS Wrote: Question for ya all.
Thanks!

it will not re-download them.
so if you do english first, then french it should all be fine.
Worked like a charm.
Thanks Martjin for this great addon! Smile

RE: disc art - Buzniak - 2013-05-02

(2013-05-01, 01:19)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 18:40)Buzniak Wrote:

try that.

THNX, but its displaying of disc art for movies im after, not music. with over 3000 rips aint gonna be doin it manually! too much bother, forget AD, ill stick with stat quo. and wt* is AO?
would seem author cnt read shorthnd, ie txt speak, understandable since english isnt his native lang, but its necesry 4 my disability.

Ohh! OK i get what your after now.
Here's a link TSUNAMI's Script, it explains it pretty well on this page. You'll be able to get disc.png to work in the Movies section.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&page=328

PS: he also has done one for POSTER VIEW.

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - sorcer1 - 2013-05-02

(2013-05-02, 10:25)baijuxavior Wrote: System > Addons > Services > Artworkdownloader > Launch

i can activate/deactivate the add-on.
i can uninstall the add-on.
i can configure the add-on.

but i can't launch him !
i did'nt have a button or right click menu with this action

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - Martijn - 2013-05-02

(2013-05-02, 20:31)sorcer1 Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 10:25)baijuxavior Wrote: System > Addons > Services > Artworkdownloader > Launch

i can activate/deactivate the add-on.
i can uninstall the add-on.
i can configure the add-on.

but i can't launch him !
i did'nt have a button or right click menu with this action
GUI support needs to be asked in the skin thread you use.

what he said it totally the wrong way of starting it.

go to programs and hit enter

RE: [Release] Artwork Downloader - distracto - 2013-05-02

i cant remember why this happens but if i delete a movie or show and clean the database, that folder will be recreated with an extrafanarts folder in it.

RE: disc art - Greg. - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-02, 13:10)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 01:19)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 18:40)Buzniak Wrote: just DL the cdart.png and put it in the album folder.

try that.

Ohh! OK i get what your after now.
Here's a link TSUNAMI's Script, it explains it pretty well on this page. You'll be able to get disc.png to work in the Movies section.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&page=328

PS: he also has done one for POSTER VIEW.

OK, its a mod, ic. AD dl's but up to skin to support or not. that hack for mq4, how do i apply to nox? , hve u dun?