Translations - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Translations (/showthread.php?tid=115249)
- Big_Noid - 2011-12-03 14:36
@frodo19: I just made some changes to the English file, maybe you want to update with that before I add it.
- Martijn - 2011-12-03 14:37
Will do the Dutch next week (when you stop making changes )
- Big_Noid - 2011-12-03 14:52
sorry, missed one:
- Big_Noid - 2011-12-03 18:24
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Will do the Dutch next week (when you stop making changes )Aren't you busy with Artwork downloader
- frodo19 - 2011-12-03 18:46
Big_Noid Wrote:@frodo19: I just made some changes to the English file, maybe you want to update with that before I add it.
*EDIT BN: updated - thx!*
- Martijn - 2011-12-03 19:15
Big_Noid Wrote:Aren't you busy with Artwork downloader
And with fanart.tv
Translation isn't that much work
- PatOso - 2011-12-05 01:27
Nox Spanish strings Update 4.12.2011
*EDIT BN: updated - thx!*
- CutSickAss - 2011-12-06 21:34
Here is an upgrade of the Greek translation. I changed the encoding to UTF-8 instead of ISO-8859-7, and fixed some errors:
Also, I edited one Greek letter ("ζ") in the Ubuntu-L font because, for some reason, it did not appear in certain texts, and fixed the latter "s" ("ς") in the L_CAPS and R_CAPS fonts. Nothing else was altered. Here it is:
Rapidshare: Fonts - Greek Fix
For this to have an effect, two lines in the Greek fontsets of the Font.xml file should be altered as well (I've already mentioned this in the github), making it like this:
- Big_Noid - 2011-12-06 23:22
CutSickAss Wrote:Here is an upgrade of the Greek translation. I changed the encoding to UTF-8 instead of ISO-8859-7, and fixed some errors:
Hope I didn't mess it up again, my editor was giving me trouble. Could you check?
- CutSickAss - 2011-12-07 12:28
Big_Noid Wrote:Hope I didn't mess it up again, my editor was giving me trouble. Could you check?
The problem is probably created when you copy-paste the text or something, because part of the Greek text appear like gibberish again. I will edit the entire text in the github, pasting it directly from my file (it works fine for me). I hope that's OK.
Also, if you don't mind, here are the final (I promise!) edits in the fonts. I only changed one letter in the Greek part (the latter "s"). If you could add them to the upgrade it would be great:
Finally, I've made a few pull requests in the github. One of them is edits in the Font.xml concerning the Greek fontsets only. The others are about the use of CAPS fonts in lowercase texts, and vice versa, that may cause problems in other languages as well.