Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support (/showthread.php?tid=115682)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 16:32)Hitcher Wrote: OK, but season art (banner and landscape in my case) isn't getting added to the library when doing a full run+overwrite even though the images are saved to the tv show folders.

landscape is in no way supported by XBMC so can't at that.

banner needs to be:
seasonxx-banner.jpg

still need to change how it is saved now seasonx-banner.jpg to what XBMC is now expecting.

Only way is to set them manually through context menu/choose art

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - `Black - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 16:32)Martijn Wrote: @Black

Try to replace
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.artwork.downloader/blob/master/default.py#L599

with
PHP Code:
item['url'] = item['localfilename'].replace('\\','\\\\'

Working, thanks. One thing... AD picks up the local file if I'm using the GUI mode (thus I can't change the landscape image). That's not what I would expect... there it should download the selected image and replace the local file with the selected one. Only if I use the solo, bulk or custom mode it should pick up local files.

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Hitcher - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 16:37)Martijn Wrote: Only way is to set them manually through context menu/choose art

But that doesn't work either.

Just to be clear - ListItem.Art(landscape) displays nothing at season level no matter how I run AD.

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 17:13)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 16:37)Martijn Wrote: Only way is to set them manually through context menu/choose art

But that doesn't work either.

Just to be clear - ListItem.Art(landscape) displays nothing at season level no matter how I run AD.

ask JM
can't help on that

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - jingai - 2012-11-09

Should Player.Art(clearlogo) etc work with this?

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 01:31)jingai Wrote: Should Player.Art(clearlogo) etc work with this?

yes
Works in Aeon Nox

Ahhh.. it's Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo). IMHO it probably should work with Player.Art(clearlogo) as well, but that may be XBMC and not your script I suspect.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 01:59)jingai Wrote: Ahhh.. it's Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo). IMHO it probably should work with Player.Art(clearlogo) as well, but that may be XBMC and not your script I suspect.

Ah yeah you're right. Yes it's how xbmc handles them and for a reason

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - `Black - 2012-11-09

Martijn, could you change the local option so that the gui mode never checks for local files? Makes no sense imo because if I use the gui mode, I want to change or explicitly choose an image which is currently not possible because AD always uses the local file.

What parts of the Music Video section should be working at this point?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 04:00)jingai Wrote: What parts of the Music Video section should be working at this point?

None atm. Haven't touched that section yet

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Jeroen - 2012-11-09

sorry, wrong thread

Just curious, but is there (or will there be) a way to remove properties? Like let's say I downloaded Landscape images for TV Shows and later decide I don't want them. Is it possible to remove them (via XBMC -- I realize it could be done via mysql/sqlite)?

I'm asking because in Metropolis, we have some icons that will display either Landscape or Fanart. Which is displayed depends on whether or not ListItem.Art(landscape) is empty. So if a user downloads landscape images to see if he wants them, and then decides he doesn't, there needs to be a way to go back. It could of course be an option in the skin, but I'm all for minimizing options wherever possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support - Martijn - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 18:25)jingai Wrote: Just curious, but is there (or will there be) a way to remove properties? Like let's say I downloaded Landscape images for TV Shows and later decide I don't want them. Is it possible to remove them (via XBMC -- I realize it could be done via mysql/sqlite)?

I'm asking because in Metropolis, we have some icons that will display either Landscape or Fanart. Which is displayed depends on whether or not ListItem.Art(landscape) is empty. So if a user downloads landscape images to see if he wants them, and then decides he doesn't, there needs to be a way to go back. It could of course be an option in the skin, but I'm all for minimizing options wherever possible.

i could set that property back to empty again but i'm not going to add that. makes it to confusing when switching skins
better make it a skin option.

(2012-11-09, 18:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 18:25)jingai Wrote: Just curious, but is there (or will there be) a way to remove properties? Like let's say I downloaded Landscape images for TV Shows and later decide I don't want them. Is it possible to remove them (via XBMC -- I realize it could be done via mysql/sqlite)?

i could set that property back to empty again but i'm not going to add that. makes it to confusing when switching skins
better make it a skin option.

I understand your logic, but what if a user does in fact want to globally remove them?